1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Deleted Threads And Post Counts

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Senobia, Feb 14, 2013.

When a thread is deleted for whatever reason, are the post counts of those that have responded changed to reflect the deleted comments that went with the thread?

Senobia, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Deleted posts do not count towards your Message Count on your profile.

digitalpoint, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  3. Stephanie Myers

Stephanie Myers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am looking for Help.. I delete my posts but when I log out then back in again to refresh. ..they all pop back up again.. Do I have some settings out of whack or something?

Stephanie Myers, Jan 24, 2019 IP
  4. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    The suggestion and feedback section is designed for making suggestions and give feedback regarding issues with Digitalpoint.

Is your question related to deleting posts from Digitalpoint or Facebook? You have a question about deleting posts from Facebook as well as this post.

Smyrl, Jan 24, 2019 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Back when things like Stumbleupon exchanges were common but not allowed here users would start a thread, it would be pages long before a mod saw it and deleted it. New users would then get upset that they lost most of their post count.

The post count that is shown reflects the number of posts that another ordinary user can find if they search your posting history. The only exception is introduction threads - none of those posts are counted but can be searched.

sarahk, Jan 24, 2019 IP