1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Love And Life

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by alamlinks, Feb 9, 2013.

What is Love? Scientifically it can be answered as "Love is nothing just like a bio-chemical game, through which we learn to wish the better for each other." There are basically two types of love. 1)Actual Love and 2)sexual love.

Sexual love is the love which is related to sex, May be this is in present may be in future. It may present love affair, may be sex after marriage Or like this. And actual love is the remaining type of love. For ex- you love your parents, sister, brother, child, friends etc.

All type of love (except sex) are based on trust. If some which is related to you OR connect any way with you but you can't trust him/her then you never love him/her. So you should behave with all honestly, so that every one can trust you. If every one can trust you then all will love you.

About an important thing about sexual love: when you are falling love then you are becoming so much crazy. and how much you are crazy that time after 1-2 year(s) your crazyness will become less and less not only this, but also it becomes negative also. and for this the maximum divorces(break up) happens in between 1-2 year. So every one should love his/her as per choise but should control his/her craziness. This is happens in case of other work also. I mean suppose one student after completing his schooling will go for college(degree course), at this time if he hair about some unique course and he become crazy so much to do this, then may be after 6 months or 1 year, his craziness becomes less and less and he want to leave that course.

In the time craziness becomes less if you control yourself then you can continue your love or your that work, Other wise......... you know.

So be careful

alamlinks, Feb 9, 2013 IP
    marvikand likes this.
  2. depots

depots Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't understand why this kind of thread got liked so fast..
    Hope for better love and life for all of us.. ;)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
    depots, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  3. vian

vian Member

Best Answers:
    love and life : love is shit life is so simple

vian, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  4. Sun_Rise

Sun_Rise Member

Best Answers:
    I think that love is everything in this world,
    All human beings live in this world to love,
    Love is a gift from God so that you can always give affection to anyone with a sincere intention, boundless compassion, especially to our families.
    Love should be mutual respect, so no more hatred in this world.
    Love is not just about sex, but how to give each other a tender affection to your partner.

Sun_Rise, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Any kind of love is dangerous because if you lose the thing that you love it can take you down. Love in effect weakens you but alas.....we mere humans are susceptable to this. If not then we have become dehumanized.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 11, 2013 IP
    Howard Lim likes this.
  6. editorsbox

editorsbox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Love = Too much to explain, too few words.
    Life= Unpredictable

editorsbox, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  7. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Falling in love must be a very nice experience. I wish I have a boyfriend.

Zirkon Kalti, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  8. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Love is also ever changing and evolving. For instance, when I say to my wife today: "I love you" I mean a different thing than when I said it to her over two years ago on our wedding day. As the time goes by my appreciation of my wife grows and so does my love for her.

qwikad.com, Aug 16, 2013 IP
    Howard Lim likes this.
  9. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Love is simple and difficult at different times.

For me, love is just a feeling i get when i look at my girlfriend. Even after 1.5 years into our relationship, everytime i see her, i can help but smile. It is the warmness and happiness feeling that you get deep down in your heart. It is an emotion that over-rides every other logic thought.
    The happiness you feel is the simple part.

The difficult part comes when that person may not like you as much as you like her. But you know it is love, when you don't (or rather, can't) let go. Even after she said i like you, but its not love, you still continue to chase her and make her happy. Well you can call me stubborn or stupid but i believe sincerity will eventually touch her heart. And i did, after 1 year, she really did fall deeply in love with me.

And now we are happy and enjoying life from my business who constantly never fails to feed us and teach us how to live not only a better but also a more fulfilling life.

Love is not dumb, love is just simple love.

Howard Lim, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  10. XxHALOGENxX

XxHALOGENxX Member

Best Answers:
    when you said 1)Actual Love and 2)sexual love.
    IMO the biggest part of a relationship is the sex if 2 people have been dating for 3 years and haven't had sex do they truly love eachother???
    Sex is an extremly important part of a relation ship. I think those two things should be together.

XxHALOGENxX, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Be careful what you wish for in life. Love can also destroy you. Make the mistake of loving the wrong person and you lose a lot. Such as self esteem, confidence, trust, and joy of life, just to name a few. Then you gain a few things such as depression, insomnia, anger, regret, and feeling like a fool.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 17, 2013 IP
    dean1122, Arick unirow and qwikad.com like this.
  12. bunny2790

bunny2790 Member

Best Answers:
    Love just isn't about finding the perfect person, but creating a right relationship. It is really not about simply how much love you may have while in the starting point but how much love you build right until the end.

Life is filled up with joy, unhappiness, tears, smiles of pleasure, laughter and other emotions however, if life may get you all the way down, try to be strong over it and preserve your head up higher and believe in all things in life. Always remember: God is at your side

bunny2790, Aug 17, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  13. tan526

tan526 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i enjoying my life but i never find a suitable girl to love.

tan526, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  14. tanjina yeasmin

tanjina yeasmin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    without love, life is impossible

tanjina yeasmin, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  15. AMZIKA

AMZIKA Active Member

Best Answers:
    love its very dangerous if you dont know what its love but if you can know whats its love you can enjoy your live you can love yourself you can love your family just find what kind love in your heart

AMZIKA, Aug 24, 2013 IP
    claudiussatham and Spoiltdiva like this.
  16. vincentweb

vincentweb Member

Best Answers:
    i do agree with you.

vincentweb, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  17. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    These days, you mostly find selfish love. Its rare to see selfless love even when its true. :)

Digital_shubhi, Aug 25, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  18. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Yes I do agree but....once in a lifetime it does happen, as I speak from personal experience. (If you are lucky enough to find that 1 person in a thousand)
    But mostly love is selfish, and we ought to be careful giving it out.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  19. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, but i do like to debate on my opinion that, if we do not give our all, how can we expect someone to do the same? Then if both parties keep holding back, won't the relationship end up as a failure?
    However i do agree that if we give our everything, their is a chance that we would get hurt.
    I guess it is a double edged sword then. We must be prepared to risk it all to gain it all.

My humble opinion. :)

Howard Lim, Aug 25, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  20. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Very well said, you are indeed wise beyond your years.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 25, 2013 IP