1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Driving Traffic To Your Site Or Squeeze Page

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Dodcrover, Feb 9, 2013.

What is the best way to drive traffic to your site or squeeze page? Thanks in advance for any helpful info. I am new to all this so please detail your answers. Thanks!

Dodcrover, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  2. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    depends what you are good in or willing to be good in.

Article marketing
    Video marketing(youtube)
    SEO (Not for Squeeze pages)
    PPC
    Media Buys
    CPV

wtg, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  3. Dodcrover

Dodcrover Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your response! What is media buys and cpv?

Dodcrover, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  4. webdesigngrl

webdesigngrl Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can also try paid advertising like solo ads , and check out fiverr.com is an inexpensive way to try get traffic to your site or squeeze page

webdesigngrl, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  5. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Media buy is buying ads on Other websites , either directly or by using a marketplace like Buysellads etc.

CPV is when you pay per view of your landing page . mostly as a popup or popunder. its also sold via marketplace and ad providers.

wtg, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  6. dianarob

dianarob Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Which gets better traffic - article marketing or video marketing?

dianarob, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  7. dice kid

dice kid Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try SEOClerks if you want SEO services to help your page become more visable :)

dice kid, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  8. dFizzy

dFizzy Member

Best Answers:
    make a blog about your squeeze page, optimize the SEO.... And then drive traffic to your Squezee page.... So you must optimize the SEO blog, Not the SEO of your Squezee page...
    For example.. I have clickbank landing page www.easy-video-editing-software.com.... And then I make blog about video editing tutorial to give traffic my clickbank landing page... Iam sure the traffic is targeted....

dFizzy, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  9. dianarob

dianarob Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Cool! This always works. You can also use squidoo lens to do the same.

dianarob, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  10. mekap04

mekap04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try paid methods such as PPC, media buying (banner ads), sponsored posts, solo ads, etc but you need to know what you are doing. There are some good articles on the net about paid advertising that you can read up on to learn more about it.

You can also take the free but slow route and go with free methods such as posting in forums related to your nice, article marketing, writing press releases, guest blogging, and so on.

mekap04, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  11. GRISSO

GRISSO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Fresh content

GRISSO, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  12. hodat

hodat Peon

Best Answers:
    How does anybody thing about get traffic by uploading pdf file document onto slideshare. I saw some file on slideshare in top 10 google.

hodat, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  13. 01123581321345589144

01123581321345589144 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think a lot of it depends on what niche you're in. Video marketing might work better for some than others. It all depends. I heard of this one idea, that you rank for pictures under a keyword. In google images you tag the images and they end up driving traffic to your site. Though it's usually from people who want to yse the photo.

01123581321345589144, May 6, 2013 IP
  14. TheLadyBug

TheLadyBug Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    test, test, test...

No one will tell you what works, you need to be active and keep testing different methods and combinations of methods.

Sure article marketing and all that works but 100,000+ others are doing them too and I don't find them to be so effective anymore.

What is the internet mostly about, what attracts traffic???

The answer is FREE INFORMATION

So figure out how to get free information to people, think outside the box and use related niches too for traffic generation.

Instead of building a blog on how to get rid of acne, build a blog on skin pigmentation.
    Not a good example, but you'd rank 10X easier targetting some similar keywords/phrases.

This stuff converts... I know from exprience that someone interested in bananas will buy apples as well :)

TheLadyBug, May 6, 2013 IP
    jazzd1 likes this.
  15. Shamsul Alam

Shamsul Alam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent Tips!

Shamsul Alam, May 10, 2013 IP
  16. samran_expert

samran_expert Member

Best Answers:
    It all depends on the product you are after, you need to test it out by spending around $10 on PPC advertising and then can make call. Just don't wait for opinions of people because you may be promoting skin related product and some one giving you suggestion might be after forex trading. So it all comes down to niche you after. Try it out it will work best for me and hope it will work for you also.

samran_expert, May 13, 2013 IP
  17. TopChooser

TopChooser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What did work for me was giving away method.
    1. Make a general squeeze page about your target market not niche.
    2. Every time set-up a give away stuff related to your target market.
    3. Set up follow-up emails in your auto responder.
    4. Getting traffic:
    a. Put a brief description about your target NICHE at the end of give away product pages + your target
    squeeze page LINK
    b. Use your follow-up emails to speak about your target squeeze page + LINK.

Good Luck,

TopChooser, May 13, 2013 IP
  18. syarinaelissa

syarinaelissa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to drive traffic fast with a little less effort, you can use soloads. Don't go for cheap ones like in fiverr, the results are less likely to be satisfying.
    A tip about soloads that I can give here is that always buy from sellers that publish their faces on the selling page. Don't buy from someone anonymous. And don't go overboard in buying soloads. For beginners try buying the $50 for 100 traffic.
    It sounds kinda expensive but there is no such thing as easy money, you need to sacrifice a bit.

There are free ways to gain traffic, like making videos, audios (podcasts), articles, and also posting on forums but it takes time and a little more effort. But the hard work will pay off. You just need patience.

For more tips you can check out http://www.wiseearning.com to download a free e-book which is kinda limited because I'm done with all of this. I wanna shut down my the website soon because I think I'd already gain what I wanted from online businesses. I wanna have a rest for a while.

I wish you all the best! Don't give up, keep on trying, you'll get what you want soon :)

syarinaelissa, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  19. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I find social media and forums to be the most effective ways. Don't worry about article marketing, that just doesn't work as well as it used to. Promote just one link across all channels. Focus your efforts and results will come. Good luck.

ninjamtlt1, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  20. daverney

daverney Greenhorn

Best Answers:

That's an interesting question. For me, video is better because people love to watch videos more than they do to read articles. If I want to learn how to do something, the first place I search for it is on YouTube. It's not in the top three, or five ... or whatever because it has articles. If that was the case it would have swapped places with ezinearticles.com.

Videos are just as viral too. Ok, so people go to ezinearticles to find articles for their blog. That's good and it's nice that it gets that exposure, but because YouTube is so popular and because you can embed YouTube videos into your blog or webpage too, it's just as good. Videos are more personal too. You get the impression that you are the only one that they are speaking to and YouTube gets you free internet marketing lessons. Good eh!!!

I hope this helps, not only you, but everyone who is reading this...and I hope people will agree with me too.

daverney, Jun 6, 2013 IP