1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Writers

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by MBSEO, Feb 13, 2013.

I want to see what people think about these things.
    What is best article creator tool for you?
    Is it better to pay someone to write articles for you or to buy article creator?

MBSEO, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The best "article creator tool" ought to be a writers own mind. Invest in originality get original content, and also help a writer to make an honest living.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 13, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. Live2Write

Live2Write Active Member

Best Answers:
    There isn’t an article creator tool that can beat the human brain, no not yet! There are some tools though that are merely jacked up with synonym packages which are used by some IMers for spinning same article multiple times to get some link juice benefit, however, that won’t get you any direct traffic. So hire a writer who can write original content for you. That said, if you have penny-a-word budget then I suggest you write the content yourself, lest you will end up getting crap that too for a price!

Live2Write, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  4. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    Spend your money on a skilled writer or writers. You'll save money in the long run. Article writing software programs are pretty much keyword tools mixed with a site scraper. They are pretty much worthless. If you want Google and the others engines to give you some love, hire a skilled writer.

TextServices, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  5. teodorabg

teodorabg Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep, you'd better opt for articles written by a real person. A good writer would create high-quality articles that will be useful and informative to the reader.

teodorabg, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  6. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think there's an article creator tool or such, and even if there is, it will not be the same as a professional writer researching and writing the article for you. If you're going to spend money on creating content, might as well spend it on a recommended writer.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  7. actnews

actnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    if there is an article creator tool, news paper and magazines will never use a writer, they will just put some keywords and the "machine" will do the job.:rolleyes:

actnews, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  8. oo87

oo87 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Boy, was this the wrong board to ask that question! ROFL!

oo87, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  9. alasdairsim

alasdairsim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Article spinners, tools etc... are pretty obsolete with the Google updates. In my opinion anyway. Your best bet is to outsource the work if you don't want to write it yourself. 10 unique and well written articles are infinitely better than 30 badly spun ones that don't make a lot of sense and are just littered with keywords.

alasdairsim, Feb 15, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  10. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:

That is 100% correct. The sooner people wise up and realise this, the easier their lives will become.

PassGoSEO, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  11. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, please. Are people still trying to sell those things?

Seriously? That's like asking "If you want to fly to Paris, is it better to throw yourself off a cliff with an umbrella and hope the wind carries you there or buy a plane ticket?"

Nothing can replace high-quality content created by an intelligent human with a modicum of talent. And you won't get that from a machine, a content mill or someone writing for $1 a pop. Learn the lesson or you're just throwing your money away.

TIEro, Feb 16, 2013 IP
    YMC and Spoiltdiva like this.
  12. Emma Pollard

Emma Pollard Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you relly have the money to spend on these scams why not just flush it down the loo? or give it charity,
    at least then it would be doing some good.
    Seriously though, I thnk the question has been well and truly answered!!

Emma Pollard, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  13. bigwriter

bigwriter Active Member

Best Answers:
    You will have your perfect article creator tool the day a technical singularity is created; till then you will have to rely on humans to write good quality articles for you.

bigwriter, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  14. onlypmme

onlypmme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best article creator tool is a human brain, you can turn and twist it as you like. If you are creative, intelligent, widely read, and enjoy writing, you can write your own articles on any subject, but if you do not have time to spare, or lack writing skills, you can always hire a writer. The quality of the article you desire also depends on the money you spend on a writer, because to churn out good, unique and creative articles, you will need a good and experienced writer who may charge you little more than others. Quality products always come Expensive.

onlypmme, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  15. Emma Pollard

Emma Pollard Active Member

Best Answers:
    I completely agree, we have seen and helped many online businesses grow, driving traffic and doubling sales by having well written content which can only be done by a real person.

Emma Pollard, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  16. ivan sanchez

ivan sanchez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree. I think having a writer do the work is going to always turn out better than an automatic article creator. Writers can add a sense of personality and style to your content which is what gets the attention of readers and potential customers. Why have a robot do the work that is going to be plain and boring when you can have a real person writing compelling content that;s going to get you and your site noticed?

ivan sanchez, Feb 20, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva and Emma Pollard like this.
  17. MBSEO

MBSEO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I see that here is hot and cooked. :) I agree that a robot can not be better than the mind. But also there are lot of scammers who write articles. You give them money and then you get copied, transcribed article. Do you know some trusted writter here? This question is not ironic. Seriously, I'm interested. Also, how can I check is it some article unique? I see by the responses that some members are offended. Do not be, we just talking. I respect your work and effort and I agree that the best hand-written text.

MBSEO, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  18. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a list of trusted writers who I use for a variety of subjects at different price points (everything from $3/500 to $25/500). It takes a while to collect reliable people - took me about a year of trial and error to build my list - but once you've got a few, you never need to worry about it again.

Services like Copyscape will do that, though you can always just grab twenty words from a random piece of the text and use them as a Google search to see if it's a straight/close copy.

TIEro, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  19. samantha s

samantha s Peon

Best Answers:
    I think using programs to create articles isn't always the best way to go. It leads to rehashed content and when you hire a writer, you get error-free work most of the time, that's hoping the writer proofs their work and checks for grammar. You also get personality and tone added in to your content which is always better than having a program or software do it for you.

samantha s, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  20. MBSEO

MBSEO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    TIEro, thanks for answer. Also, thanks everyone who replies to this thread.

MBSEO, Feb 25, 2013 IP