1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Many Backlinks We Can Build Per Day

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by shaamblaze, Feb 11, 2013.

Hi Guys,

I'm working on my new project planning to build backlinks for it,need an advice how many links can be build per day as its new website and also suggest methods of building backlinks with keywords

Thanks

shaamblaze, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  2. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:

I think more than the quantity, quality matters! try getting backlinks for relevant sites. Also, I think its better to build a mix of dofollow and nofollow links so that it looks natural to google. Think its best to build 3-5 links per day. Also, try not to do too much of blog commenting. Instead try guest posts!

kingofking, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  3. richie089

richie089 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i advice you to build your links slowly at first it would 20 to 30 and then you can increase the no. but not more than 200 because it doesn't look natural and use Link diversity as much as possible because link diversity will be the key 2013

richie089, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  4. sniper2008

sniper2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can build UNLIMITED number of backlinks! But it is not recommended.
    It is not a matter of how many, not the quantities. But you must get focused on quality.
    For example, 1000 backlinks from low quality websites around the world pointing to the site is a lot poorer than only 1 backlink from EzineArticles (or high PR squidoo/hubpages) linking to the site.

The quality does matter, not the quantity.

And remember do not get too unnatural in building links. Google will find that your site trying to manipulate the SERP and they will bounce you down.

Regards,
    S

sniper2008, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  5. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:

I agree: it's quality over quantity. Link building can be tedious as times, like article submission and blog/forum commenting. I suggest you write down the link building method you will focus on each day and write the number of links you made for that particular method. This helps you keep track of the number of links you've built as well as the methods you've tried. Doing this also helps you build a variety of backlinks from different methods and sites.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  6. JoomlaDesigner

JoomlaDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    Instead on focusing on numbers you should focus on quality stuff.. Also you should take care of your link building strategy that matters lot in any SEO success. You've to keep changing your SEO strategies and link building methods at certain interval of time.. Otherwise, you'll be punished by Google badly.

JoomlaDesigner, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  7. Alex210

Alex210 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no limit of links you should try to build/day, as long as you dont spam. Just try to get your backlinks from relevant websites.

Alex210, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  8. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The question of building how many links per day is extremely dangerous. If you are looking forward to creating backlinks in bulk, then Google would sure do you in very shortly. Quantity of backlinks does not matter, its just the quality. Sometimes 1 high quality backlink outweighs 10-20 ordinary backlinks to your site.

traxport121, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  9. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    AS many as you want!

I really think you should look into a Tiered system of building links... This is what Google loves right about now and you stay out of the "Over Optimization" "penalty".

Holla!

GuruCreation, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  10. shaamblaze

shaamblaze Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do agree with you affilorama having tracked regularly will help us a lot to learn new stuff.Do you have any idea how to index our submission url's like article approved url etc..

shaamblaze, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  11. Scott Graham

Scott Graham Peon

Best Answers:
    although relatively new to this we are building our links on a daily basis, I do know that some of our competitors are buying links and are ranking higher than us but I am waiting to see if the upcoming upgrades to penguin will effect there rankings.

Scott Graham, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  12. ghayoor

ghayoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am gree with panda update we need qquality not quantity. There is another aspect of assigning the task of the site.

ghayoor, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  13. Junotali

Junotali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    150 - 200/day, if done manually can be more than that,,

Junotali, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  14. scholarsjunction

scholarsjunction Member

Best Answers:
    Now its totally depend on quality links only. Don't waste your time on useless websites. Use your valuable time on writing content.

scholarsjunction, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  15. mamnoa

mamnoa Member

Best Answers:
    all depends on quality, buy few pr6, pr7, sitewide links...

mamnoa, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  16. Joelle Hoban

Joelle Hoban Member

Best Answers:
    Shaamblaze,

There is no one perfect answer to this question.

Use a variety of anchor text. Do your best to have Google know what is natural and what is not.

Google’s Penguin update changed everything.

Randomness is the key to success when it comes to staying ahead of Google. You need the following:

1. URL Links
    2. Social Bookmarks
    3. WIKI's
    4. Blog Comments

5. Do-Follow Links
    6. No-Follow Links
    7. Articles
    8. Facebook, Twitter Posts / Likes etc.

This will give you a good start. The biggest thing is to not stick to one method. Use a variety.

Joelle Hoban, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  17. sniper2008

sniper2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree with Joelle. Variety is the key here and you NEED to mix the backlinks with no-follow ones, they will make the link building campaign look more naturally.

sniper2008, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  18. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    It should always be according to the competition, keep checking your ranking if you are getting improvement then you are building links in good numbers.

There is no doubt to it!

SERPpoint, Apr 19, 2013 IP
    MikeQ likes this.
  19. sandiegotech.net

sandiegotech.net Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google is changing the game, to much daily backlinks is a bad thing.

sandiegotech.net, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  20. HolyRoller

HolyRoller Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What the site is about, what your competition is doing, whether your site is updated regularly,etc.. all will have an impact.

If your website is low quality with poor duplicated content, then adding a load of links isn't really going to help a great deal.

Firstly, for a new website I would start by concentrating on getting good content and making sure you follow the best practices for onsite optimisation. Make sure you have all the relevant social media sites setup (Twitter, Google+, facebook, etc..). A few good links from decent relevant sites will get you site listed relatively quickly.

HolyRoller, Apr 19, 2013 IP