1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are There Are Any Software That Can Allow Me To Send Bulk Mail Without Opt Ins?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by sjake, Feb 12, 2013.

I just want to clarify that I DON'T intend to SPAM. I'm just trying to deliver an email to lots of people - not to offer anything, but to ask a question to a listing of websites. I also wish to have the ability to examine the percentage of individuals who opened the e-mail.

I currently use Consistent Contact, however I keep getting flagged as a spammer due to the fact that the people I'm emailing haven't "signed up" to obtain e-mail from me. I can't repeat enough that I am not trying to spam inboxes.

Any recommendations, ideas and suggestions are highly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

sjake, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  2. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    au contraire, buddy, what you want to do is SPAM, no matter how you sugar-coat it.

What is spam?

GMF, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  3. australianseoexpert

australianseoexpert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ahan..that's good

australianseoexpert, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  4. bigwriter

bigwriter Active Member

Best Answers:
    How are you not trying to spam inboxes when people who you are mailing to don't want to receive your mails (the reason they didn't opt in)?

bigwriter, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  5. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most people working online receive dozen of emails per day. I know how many I receive and I open very few of them and delete most of them. People will often open an email if it has a very good subject line. It has to be interesting enough to arouse peoples curiosity.

bettaone, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  6. GrVitaly

GrVitaly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The truth is, it doesn't really matter. You're trying to talk with a robot here. Spam guidelines are established and followed instantly by a machine and you're just one of thousands of emails per second that they process. It's pretty hard to do what you wish to do because the whole Web is set up in such a way that it will filter you out. It's especially difficult since you wish to connect to different websites and various internet sites owners each one having various mail system with various guidelines and various spam filters.

A lot of people will not check out e-mails they don't acknowledge. You probably erase emails you don't acknowledge too. You are getting obstructed due to the fact that individuals not just erase your emails but they pushed the "this is spam" button or some equivalent of that in their mail system. In my opinion is visiting be difficult to provide email to all of them however you could maximize your shipment rate by following those few straightforward rules:.

1) Ensure your email reads well and is not spammy.
    2) make certain your subject and e-mail does not contain any type of LETTERS in all caps.
    3) there must be no spam words like free of cost, economical, finest and so on, they draw in too much attention from spam filters.
    4) deliver your e-mail very slowly in short bursts or simply throttle it over time so that you don't journey all the spam filters all over the Net.
    You can attempt to use some software for doing all that like a Advanced Emailer (Google it).

GrVitaly, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  7. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Try AJ Bulk Mailer which is the best bulk mailing software to send mass mails.

rashida, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  8. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:

The subject line is paramount to invoke curiosity in your readers.

It is a good technique to master, if we want our e-mails to be opened when we
    market products to our list.

Well said.

All the best.

Gianni Palazzo, Feb 20, 2013 IP