1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adbrite Shutdown.any Alternatives?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by jinse jose, Feb 2, 2013.

I was using adbrite as cpm network for my site www.techbee.in.As all of us know that adbrite has shutdown,I am really trapped.I can't find a cpm alternative.Please help.

jinse jose, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  2. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think adbrite were cpm network

aassociatehit, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  3. Clintin

Clintin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes they was CPM too, well some ads was CPM. Maybe you should try CPMFun

Clintin, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  4. xennex

xennex Peon

Best Answers:
    I also use to display adbrite ads on my blog http://techween.blogspot.com now using pulsepoint cpm but their fill rate less then 25%

xennex, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  5. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    adBrite disappearing is a nightmare: they were the best after AdSense, IMHO. Their mix of CPM and CPC was lovely - a bit of income from views, extra from clicks. Nice.

Alternatives: there are loads. People always suggest Chitika but I'm still sitting here waiting for info when I applied several days ago, never had a response from their support people when I emailed a couple of weeks ago and their application process just says "Yeah, done" at the end, with no details of whether you're accepted or when you'll hear. Horrible process, sucky site full of marketing drivel and no solid info... but we'll see how the ads pan out if I get in.

Media.net is the Bing alternative to AdSense but it's a b1tch to get into. Minimum traffic, etc. Bleh. Same goes for the big hitters (Casale, Burst, etc.).

Then there's Clicksor, which is fine and dandy... apart from all the malware warnings. I stopped using them because of those - I don't mind one or two in a month but every day? Hmmm. No news on whether they've fixed that but I doubt it.

Or there's CPM alternatives like:

CPMFun who are fine but NEVER answer emails and have crap reports
    Lijit who pay low but have a lovely setup
    Komoona who have an excellent system but I had issues with their reliability and setup... enough to make me leave

Or there's Bidvertiser which is CPC only, though I don't like anything that works on "points" instead of money. They have a nice track-through system, though, where they give bonuses if your click leads to a sale (I think they're still running that).

I've just started with PopAds.net who are totally freaking awesome: great response, beeeeaaaauuuutiful system (real time reports, easy as pie, even looks nice) and decent rates. They only do popunders, so you can put them on top of another system.

There's also JuicyAds who are known for adult ads but also do general. Another top-class provider, IMHO, with great response, easy setup and an active marketplace.

There's also Qadabra and CPMGO (run by DP members, I believe). Haven't tried much with either of them but I get fairly low fill rates. That may just be me, so don't take my word for it.

Of course, I have links for all those I've used if you want to help out a poor, starving webmaster... or you can just look 'em up. Happy to provide more info on any of those I've tried.

Hope it helps!

TIEro, Feb 5, 2013 IP
    gzed likes this.
  6. Paul Hoppus

Paul Hoppus Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, I'm here to share some normal networks in the ocean of crappy ones. Let's start with my loved one, Epom market. I've started working with them since August, and was fully satisfied with rates, support and ads quality. Guys are doing great, esp for Asian countries and filesharing sites.

Then Neverblue. These guys are CPA now, not CPM, but their rates are great + good support team, available and ready to help.

And PeerFly. CPA only, remarkable rates, friendly managers.

I guarantee you these three networks are worth attention, no scam, no ugly ads. Hope I help, mate!

Paul Hoppus, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  7. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:

Had a quick look at their site... what a mess! I can't find any details on their AUP, whether they do adult traffic as well as normal, what models they use (CPM, CPC, CPA?), what payment system they use... even their FAQ section is flooded with bizarre questions.

Can you clarify any of those things, as a long-term user?

TIEro, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  8. tom.jeraldino

tom.jeraldino Active Member

Best Answers:
    My attitude to CPMFun is absolutely negative, especially giving numerous disappointing users' comments

tom.jeraldino, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  9. deejne

deejne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for an alternative, JuicyAds is a great one to look into.

deejne, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  10. SlickR

SlickR Active Member

Best Answers:
    SlickR, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  11. jinse jose

jinse jose Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I tried smowtion ads.But, their cpm are too low.I heard that,their cpm builds after many days.But,after a week also my cpm didn't have any change.

jinse jose, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  12. goscript

goscript Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    This is Peter from CPMGO.com
    Wanted to let you know our minimum eCPM rates are $0.10 for banners and $1 for CPV (popups)

We have no minimum requirements and have ads for almost all countries. And the best, we pay DAILY by PayPal.
    We got 100+ new advertisers in the last week and are looking for all of you to join.

Feel free to message me anytime for help or questions.

Regards
    Peter
    CPMGO.com

goscript, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  13. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    when I read word alternatives I really find it confusing there is no network perfect or not all work same for everyone, adsense is biggest company and there are still people there for who adsense does not work so what I mean is instead of looking alternatives for anything why not check other network and see which one works good for you and for your traffic and which network want accept your traffic

I am quite happy with edomz.com and I recommend them everyone because of their excellent support and clean ads, clicksor has good rate but then have to be careful with malware and redirect infolinks is good but extreemly low rate and so on there are many just test few and see which one is good

as far I know I cannot even think if even adbrite is such an provider for which you cannot find alternatives there are many similar network such test

aassociatehit, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  14. xennex

xennex Peon

Best Answers:
    I have tried few of them listed above like epom smowtion etc not up to mark for me now looking for something else. If you want to go with cpc you can try adhitz till now for me not bad as it is based on click low $0.03 high $0.14 per click based on traffic geo

xennex, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  15. cpmmotion

cpmmotion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    http://www.cpmmotion.com

CPM/CPC/CPA Network
    Min. payout is 10$

cpmmotion, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  16. Install

Install Member

Best Answers:
    maybe sometimes you should look for alternative ways to improve your site...

Install, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  17. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    you can try popcpm.com

ngeinc, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  18. sudeep19

sudeep19 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can go for chitika and infolinks .You can use both at the same time.
    Go here for more alternatives
    http://asvinstech.in/google-adsense-alternative/

sudeep19, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  19. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could also try AdJug if you have european traffic.

Keyser Soze, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  20. tom.jeraldino

tom.jeraldino Active Member

Best Answers:
    not so sure that it's the best alternative, honestly

tom.jeraldino, Feb 12, 2013 IP