1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Use Microsoft Access Database After Creation.

Discussion in 'Databases' started by samsnov01, Feb 7, 2013.

Hi everyone here, Please can someone explain to me how to manage Microsoft access after creating the database , do I have to use it like Excel, adding things/data directly into it and save each time a sales is made, do I have to put the sales record manually or is there a place that I would attach/connect the database then every record will be registering automatically into it without me going into the database to add the item sold/buyer name/ address etc., please thanks for a help.

samsnov01, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  2. swestner

swestner Member

Best Answers:
    Depending on your version of access you could do all of the above. You can design forms with the forms wizard, and enter data through them. Or you can enter data directly into the tables, although I can see that being a bad idea under a number of circumstances. You can also import from excel.

swestner, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  3. rarnet

rarnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    First thing check the connection between access and whatever application you are trying with import .
    as you said you can also use Ad-in for import also .

rarnet, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  4. usman8

usman8 Banned

Best Answers:
    Just create link and attach databases in your project and launch it in simple way. But keep in mind that connection in primary and foreign key must be good and data flow must be sorted in all ways.

usman8, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  5. BobbyMcNiel

BobbyMcNiel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can visit microsoft official page for this problem for appropriative answer and here is my suggestion just go through and find out relavent answer:-
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/access-help/create-an-access-database-HP005187442.aspx

BobbyMcNiel, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  6. sseicu

sseicu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    With Access you can create some Query which can help you to fill the data in your table semi-automatically. Or you can import tables and to updated an existing table from them. And much more. Depends what you want and what you need. Try to see some good and short tutorials to make a better idea what you can do with Access.

sseicu, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  7. Izax

Izax Active Member

Best Answers:
    your question is too basic buddy, maybe you better find out first information on the internet, eg to what the database is created, and how databases work,

regards,

Izax, Mar 24, 2013 IP