1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ero Advertising Is A Scam

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by rezax123, Jan 30, 2013.

they didn't paymen or reply my message. their support is not online any time.

today i kickout 3 ads network from my website:
    1. ero advertiing
    2. xyztraffic (worst rate)
    3. fpctraffic (not trusted system)

next is exoclick. if they don't contact me with good reason in next 3 days then i will count them as scam and kick out them from my website. don't have time to play with scams. i will mark all this network as scam so be sure.

rezax123, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  2. elkhra

elkhra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    those networks just waste of time

elkhra, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  3. rezax123

rezax123 Member

Best Answers:
    elkhara what you think? which one is better?

rezax123, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  4. rezax123

rezax123 Member

Best Answers:
    today i remove exoclicks too. same as ero. scam and nothing else. poponclick stop paying too. so remove it from my website too. juicyads is on the top now.

rezax123, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  5. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A.G, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  6. LGParsons

LGParsons Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi rezax;

What are your top geos?
    How much traffic?
    What is the URL for your site?

Have you considered AdXpansion.com?

We buy & sell adult traffic - send me some details and I'll see what I can do;

--------
    AdXpansion.com

LGParsons, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  7. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ero-advertising take AGES to answer and they don't work weekends (which is really weird in the online world). I had two sites sitting waiting for approval for days, then they finally contacted me today.

And in a way, I wish they hadn't. Looking at their prices, they charge advertisers 0.10 Euros CPM standard, for top tier countries... you can guess what that means for we publishers.

I set up an hour or two ago, already have 1.2k traffic through their system (about 1k of which is US) and have earned... half a centime of a euro. The eCPM rates are insulting, averaging around 0.004 Euros - which means my 1.2 million views a month should earn... 4 Euros. Woo.

I'm already looking for another network. What a waste of effort. :(

TIEro, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  8. LGParsons

LGParsons Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi TIEro;
    We do have staff handling approvals on the weekend, and dedicated account managers to support our advertisers and publishers.

Email me and I'll put you in touch with the guys. Or you can check out our site directly.

Talk to us!

--------
    AdXpansion.com

LGParsons, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  9. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:

Already did, as a result of this thread. Popped a note to support for clarification because my site's a bit of an oddity. If it's suitable, you're at the top of the list (not that there's much of a list...!). :D

TIEro, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  10. msk19994

msk19994 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Exoclick has variable rates for 4 days it will be in 1-5$ and then the 5th day it will be 20$ so it has somewhat a confusing algorithm

msk19994, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  11. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:

Are you part of yesup? I got a reply from someone but I've no clue whether it's your people or not... I suspect it is but the fact there's no "adxpansion" anywhere in the email makes it hard to tell.

TIEro, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  12. LGParsons

LGParsons Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi TIERo - we are definitely not part of yesup. You should have been contacted by our support team, but just to make sure you are take care of, email me the details and I will forward your info directly to the head of Sales & Support.

thanks;

LGParsons, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  13. fileultra

fileultra Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can confirm that ero is a total scam. They never respond to support tickets or emails.
    I started ads 96 hours ago after gettung site validated and the ads are still not running in proper format. I have made a whopping 1.5 cents for whopping 190000 views!
    Does anyone know of any good pop up or pop under ad network?

fileultra, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  14. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:

I use PopAds.net and am honestly impressed by their system and responsiveness. They even appear to check every site individually, as they allowed mine (which most reject off-hand because of a single word in the name). I cashed out the $10 I made in the first three days just to check that they were honest and everything went fine. Can refer or you can just sign up, whichever suits you. :)

TIEro, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  15. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    did you check edomz.com their rate may not be best but support is good and ads are clean and always payment on time I would say they are one of the good network I would surely recommend you to give it a try you can contact them in email or their facebook page response is very fast always

aassociatehit, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  16. rezax123

rezax123 Member

Best Answers:
    bottom line. for tube only use plugrush and juicyads. plugrush is top. AdXpansion.com didn't pay that much. when i m earning 7$ in plugrush per day. i made 3$ in juicyads. and in AdXpansion.com only 30-45cent. now you can easily tell me which is the best. edomz.com only pays 20-30cent per day, what ever the amount of traffic.

rezax123, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  17. rezax123

rezax123 Member

Best Answers:
    i can't believe it. when ever i use popads in any of my site it get fatal error. and their pays sucks. i use them in mybb, punbb and AVS. every time fatal error in their code.

rezax123, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  18. rezax123

rezax123 Member

Best Answers:
    guys don't take me for granted. i used more than 15 ads company in my sites for 4 long month and in January i start to check them for really. if they really pay and the rates. exoclick at least pay me but told me that my sites are not generating steady traffic. if them didn't pay me in time why i will waste my time on my website? how i will pay my bills. and they didn't pay me much. not more than 1$ any day. so it was impossible for me to pay the server bills. but now only with the right ads my tube site is profitable. i m planing to remove Adxpansion. i don't wanna use this type of ads any more. they are waste of my time.

rezax123, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  19. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:

They work fine with mine and the money's very nice. Maybe it's a question of traffic demographics or something but they've improved my sites' revenue very well. Far and away the best I've used - but I guess it may be a case of "different strokes for different folks".

TIEro, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  20. rezax123

rezax123 Member

Best Answers:
    they are not paying with any mastercard payment method like payoneer or paxum. and their ads code are buggy. so i have no time to waste on them.

rezax123, Mar 3, 2013 IP