1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Seoclerks The Best Microjob Site?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by goldfin, Feb 2, 2013.

I have been a seller and buyer in many microjob and freelance sites including fiverr, seoclerks etc. But of all of them, I had managed to earn maximum from seoclerks, partly because I can sell services at a premium with lesser competition in my domain. The issue with fiverr is that your gigs get lost in the crowd easily, and even though the traffic there is more than that of seoclerks, the view/order percentage is lesser in fiverr.

I have earned about $150 in fiverr but I have earned more than $2000. I sell the same gig in both the sites. The issue could also be that, the competition is fierce in fiverr.

The other source of income within seoclerks is the affiliate option in which recent contest reveals that they have got affiliate sales of more than $10,000. Please share your views.

goldfin, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  2. GekiDan

GekiDan Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's a cool website. I learned a lot from the members, and the admin is very much approachable.
    There was even a time that I was not satisfied with the work done by one of the sellers, and they gladly refunded my payment.

GekiDan, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  3. love2all

love2all Member

Best Answers:
    No doubt seoclerks is good for micro jobs and getting small businesses and services, but due to small or micro tasks I leave it. Work hard but earned less.

love2all, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  4. MSP2011

MSP2011 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I also agree with you and in fact it's good for new service provides too as their is Want To Buy section where they can directly grab job, I started 3 weeks ago and earned around $100 from WTB jobs instead of creating service thread over their.

MSP2011, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  5. Oliver Neely

Oliver Neely Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say the features of the site are much better than some of its competitors however unfortunately as the site is newer and it does not have enough members yet it has a little of a way to go. It is definitely better in functionality than Fiverr though in my opinion.

Oliver Neely, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  6. stormbrain

stormbrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i use SEO clerks site and i got more then 80 orders from this site in only 2 months. Most successful and lovely site for me. According to earning point of view.
    I recommend all users to use SEO clerk site.

stormbrain, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  7. GekiDan

GekiDan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah try it. It's definitely work a try. You won't go wrong on it. :)

GekiDan, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  8. Moi Ivgar

Moi Ivgar Peon

Best Answers:
    Dang thats alot of cash haha, what service do you offer mate?

Moi Ivgar, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  9. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Oh. It looks like you could claim $25 for starting this thread.

SEOClerks: More FREE money for SEO

Regardless, I think they do have a nice site! :)

Hopefully, all claims here have been sincere.

Rebecca, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  10. Rubbish

Rubbish Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I subscribe to all above and i can say i paid some of my expenses with the money i earned from seoclerks. I'm one of the first members that registered on this website and i can tell you that they evolved a lot since they start.

Rubbish, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  11. J349

J349 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes definitely. It offers much better functionality, you can sell gigs at any price and its growing very fast.
    The gigs are of top-notch quality too, better than some of the others you get.
    It's dead easy to use too, and you can set up shop literally within a few minutes. Good place to start out selling things like graphics design services - build up a portfolio etc.

Heartily recommend, lovely staff team as well ;)

J349, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  12. goldfin

goldfin Active Member

Best Answers:
    That seem to be a good idea. I never checked the WTB section. I want to get some sales from affiliates but it is difficult. so I ended up doing some social related gigs and seo related gigs.

goldfin, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  13. MSP2011

MSP2011 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes they have that section where buyer put their requirement with possible budget. Some orders are unbelievable one like someone wants to rank top 5 for $5 so avoid those ones and pick those which are realistic one.

Best of luck to get some gigs.

MSP2011, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  14. dice kid

dice kid Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is the best microjobsite. Yeah.

I have been using fiverr too but near everything I have ordered from fiverr has been crappy quality, when I try to get my money back fiverr never helps me and does not let me get refunded. I have had a couple of problematic orders on seoclerks and my money was refunded swiftly. I genuinely reccomend seoclerks for anybody who is buying or selling seo/hosting/social/forum services.

dice kid, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  15. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would say that fiverr's got a great competitor. I've used fiverr and several other microjob sites like, fiversworld, tenbux, tenrr and so on, but I've never seen a site that can compete with SEOClerks. I don't know about traffic but my guess is that Fiverr still has tons of more visitors than all other sites, but I believe that hundreds of people will be joining SEOClerk in the nearest future.

inyourway, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  16. qsera

qsera Active Member

Best Answers:
    Completely agree!! Fiverr has got a great competitor and as it is becoming extremely difficult to earn on fiverr due to high competition, I guess most of the fiverr crowd is going to join SEOClerks soon. Moreover, SEOClerks provides better services than fiverr. So, I believe SEOClerks is going to rock in the near future!

qsera, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  17. lowrider.STi

lowrider.STi Member

Best Answers:
    I've actually migrated all of my freelance work there. Not just selling things but also the want to buy section rocks! You can get all kinds of services and items cheap there. :)

lowrider.STi, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  18. Oliver Neely

Oliver Neely Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fair comment, if SEOClerks keeps going the way it is it could be the market-leader for sure. I definitely think it has the potential if it continues to grow its unique features such as the ability to put gigs on sale, the less limitation through not being limited to $5 and the sponsored blogs/tweets etc.. all in one place. Also the "Want to buy" is quite unique as Fiverr does not quite do this as well as it could..

Oliver Neely, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  19. Terry Harvey

Terry Harvey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To be honest, I don't believe Fiverr poses any serious competition to SEOClerks. It's without doubt my #1 choice for purchasing advertisement slots and backlinks.

Terry Harvey, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  20. StevenF50

StevenF50 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with Terry. There are too many reasons to list why SEOClerks is the best. One big reason for me staying there, is the staff. If you have a problem, you get a quick friendly reply. If your dealing with a troublesome user, they will help!

StevenF50, Feb 10, 2013 IP