1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Barack Obama the Antichrist? SERIOUSLY?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Corwin, Jan 8, 2013.

The Bible Teaches us that the Antichrist will rise up out of the sea of nations. He will appear as an intelligent, miraculous political leader, who comes to power on a platform of peace, safety and prosperity. Billions will be astonished and the hundreds of thousands of peace groups, peace-lovers, peace-niks. pacifists, green-peace environmentalists, peace-corps and peace makers from amongst all the nations and amongst all the religions of the world will marvel at his peace plans.

There is no doubt that Barack Obama is a master of lies - or rather, David Axelrod is a master of the P.R. lie and Obama just says what Axelrod tells him to. I mean, Obama even uses a teleprompter when speaking to children!

He's a president that takes no responsibility. His motto is, "it's someone else's fault". Even CNN is saying that Obama has no pressure to fix the economy because polls say he can blame the Repubs.

Obama treats women like shit and women still vote for him. OTOH, as the saying goes, "chicks dig jerks".

After four years of a depressed economy, he pulls a bait-and-switch, pulls a fast one and gets people not to notice the economy sucks. Gets him re-elected.

He is a man that lies for his own purposes. And is more interested in power than doing the right thing. With a bank account in the Cayman islands for, uh, campaign contribu..., uh, I mean, brib..., no, uh, well, um...

Today, Bloomberg TV for the first time used the word "apocalypse" when describing this economy's potential dangers. They discussed how Obama's plan is raising taxes on the middle class between 8% and 18%.

When any excuse will work, when public statements take six days because that's how long it takes to put together a focus group - when the truth no longer matters when the President speaks - When lies trump facts while the economy faces destruction - well, what kind of man is that?
    obama-geddon_666.jpg

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
    Corwin, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  2. enigmatik

enigmatik Member

Best Answers:
    lol

bible.. laughable

:)

enigmatik, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  3. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your bigotry is noted.

The day after Obama was elected President, the Pick 3 numbers for the Illinois Lottery was 0-6-6-6.

Corwin, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  4. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do i think he's the antichrist? Doubtful. I do think his wife might be behind the bigfoot sightings of the last few decades.

robjones, Jan 12, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  5. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Notice how you never see her and Patrick Ewing in the same place at the same time?
    [​IMG]

Obamanation, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  6. ksb2050

ksb2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not an anti-christ, just a really shitty leader. It happens.

ksb2050, Jan 12, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  7. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please, before quoting the bible, learn what it says. The bible affirms that when the Antichrist comes, there be no doubt about his identity. I doubt that is the case now.

Yes Obama is a liar and his lies caused the death of thousands of US soldiers and innocent Iraqi's.

Oh yeah he hates the republicans and ignores them, for example when he had total power in the House and Senate he passed all these legislation without trying to consult or appease the Republicans. It wasn't the case that he only cared about the Health Care reform and tried to compromise with other reforms.

I agree with you. He hates women. He is anti choice. He believes that women should be payed less in workplace (or isn't but won't do nothing about it). He believes that women should not have a good health care plan (or only if her boss thinks she should). As a prove of that his wife wasn't the First Lady to have the largest outreach programs for children and teens.

Oh yeah I forgot he was the Antichrist, he just summoned his demons to confuse our minds about our economical situation when we headed to the polling booths.

Yes, Romney was an angel in that regard. Strange he didn't get elected. I guess the Majority don't think like you, do they?

I hope this isn't the first time you watched the news on a TV.

The man is your president, give him the benefit of the doubt and support him in his remaining 4 years. Unless your pride precedes your love for this country.

Barti1987, Feb 2, 2013 IP
    Emma Pollard likes this.
  8. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    BS...
    Just because somebody don't support him don't mean they don't love this country. He is ruining this country, why support that...? Why support a liar...? You made some valid points but that one is retarded...

indyonline, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  9. Barti1987

Best Answers:

Whoever named this forum "Politics and Religion" is a genius. Just like religious fanatics, political fanatics try to believe in something that isn't just true. I can find you 62,611,250 Americans who think he isn't ruining this country.

I stand with the fact that if the Republicans do not support him in his attempts to fix the economy, it will earn the democrats a consecutive presidency.

10. indyonline

Best Answers:
    and that number goes down every day...
    But, like I said, just because somebody don't support him don't mean they don't love this country.
    He won the election because he targeted immigrants and the uneducated lower class. and black people voted for him because he's black (hypocrites) not because of his views.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
  11. Barti1987

Best Answers:

He won it because of Hispanic American and Women votes.

12. indyonline

Best Answers:
    I'll leave that one alone...

13. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Religious fanatics indeed. Morons would be a better term. Here is a video that is likely representative of the political education of 25% of that 62,61,250. My guess is, you are somewhere on this tape.

Obamanation, Feb 3, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  14. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wrong.

Gotta love what the country has turned in to - don't support the childman we have in office right now, and Dems will continue to win. What load of garbage.

I stand with the fact that the media and people like yourself are a WAYYYYY too brain washed at the moment.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
    grpaul, Feb 3, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  15. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please, before claiming to know the Bible, try to quote it. There is nothing in the Bible that says that as the antichrist rises to power that there will be "no doubt as to his identity". If you do have a quote from Revelations as to the antichrist's RISE TO POWER, please go ahead and cite it.

Brainwashed is exactly the correct term. Dems do intensive focus group studies and manipulate language to such a degree that the dummies have no choice but to obey. Seriously, download a PDF of Mein Kampf and you'd be amazed how much it resembles the Obama playbook.

The manipulation was so intense, that during last year's presidential campaign Obama ads running in nearby towns of the Detroit suburbs had shades of differences in language (cable companies can do that)

You know, it's a psychological fact that people become angry when their prejudices are violated. That's why Obama fanatics get so angry and insulting when challenged - they have been psychologically programmed to support the man without any supporting evidence of facts (called a "thought virus").

Hey, did you see that Al Gore sold Current TV to an Arabic company that exploits women, pollutes the Earth, and criticizes America? Well, for $100 Million who can blame him, right ;)

Corwin, Feb 3, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  16. Barti1987

Best Answers:
    You get your political analysis from Howard Stern. I don't know if I should laugh or cry for you.

These type of sarcastic videos (where hosts ask people who have no knowledge and are mostly immigrants about issues they have now ideas about just to make fun of them) go both ways.

Unfortunatly, we can't change facts.

That was just my opinion. You don't have to agree with it, but it does make sense to me.

We are brainwashed. I guess I need to listen to conservative talk radio to unwash my brain.
    You know we have this this thing called a search engine. If you have no idea what Christianity stands for or you haven't been visiting the Church lately, use it.

"Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son." John 2:22

"Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone." Rev 19:20
    You tell me which one applies to our president?

I never read Oabama's Playbook. I didn't even know it existed. Please post a link to it so I can read it.

Hmm.. When did this thread start becoming about Al Gore.

Barti1987, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  17. indyonline

Best Answers:
    WTF you talking about? That's how he got elected...
    ---
    and most of them are people of his race that voted for him just because he is their same color... Hypocrites if you ask me. If the white man all would have voted for a white person Obama wouldn't have won and we would all be racist.
    -
    and that video wasn't an analysis BTW...

indyonline, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  18. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Did you listen to the tape? If so, you would have realized it wasn't political analysis, so I'm guessing you didn't.

Follow up question: Where did you get the idea that the people he interviewed were "mostly immigrants"? I'm guessing you think all these people are immigrants as well?

Obamanation, Feb 3, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  19. Barti1987

Best Answers:

I did listen to it. I can guarantee you that I can go to any state, ask a hundred Republican questions that are stupid, then combine the stupid answers into a video. Do you really think that Stern left the people who answered correctly or made fun of his questions in that clip? I don't think so.

Listening to these kinda of radio stations and probably similar ones, no wonder why you are so biased.

Barti1987, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  20. indyonline

Best Answers:
    In most cases republicans are more educated so I doubt that...
    Listening to Howard Stern make fun of people makes you biased...? lol

indyonline, Feb 3, 2013 IP