1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get $1000/month from Amazon?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by seocrusher, Dec 22, 2012.

1. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    HIRE A VA who knows how to create a site, create post, get some links and market.. that's the easy way, hard way finding the right person..

point2, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  2. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I did $1000 last month but a lot of that was because of the traffic generated for the holidays.

soniqhost.com, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  3. noodlemanc

noodlemanc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    But aren't you already making $1000 a month on autopilot ;)

noodlemanc, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  4. Philip_G

Philip_G Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm new to actually selling on Amazon, but as a writer I have produced a few PLR article packs of product reviews focused on high ticket Amazon products. I'm going into selling on Amazon myself, and I believe the best way to do this (time will tell whether I'm right or not) is to first concentrate on fairly high ticket items costing $1,500 or more, and to have a blog focused on a particular niche, e.g. golf products or kitchen products with posts containing reviews of specific products.

I would say that selling cheap items may earn you several commissions of a few dollars but isn't really a viable business model. Some people say they have to sell some cheap items in order to keep their total sales high enough to enjoy the higher commissions Amazon pays, and that's fair enough, but otherwise it's probably not worth it.

If you have enough reviews on your site, and don't allow its focus to vary too much then I think you have the best chance. Anyway, I'm going to try it.

Philip_G, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  5. Harmonyloft

Harmonyloft Peon

Best Answers:
    good info here:)

Harmonyloft, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  6. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think she is earning on CB for the $1000 a month..

point2, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  7. mohibnumalik

mohibnumalik Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All are nice info for me......

mohibnumalik, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  8. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Do some research and find a niche that you enjoy writing about.

TheSyndicate, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  9. MiND1337

MiND1337 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    promoting youtube , make online shop site and sell with affiliate link :)

MiND1337, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  10. sasanko

sasanko Active Member

Best Answers:
    Selecting the perfect niche that works for you then performing the tough task of making the site an established one in that particular niche - Only this way you can earn $1000 from a single amazon affiliate site.

sasanko, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  11. rprost

rprost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Making a thousand dollars a month with Amazon is fairly easy, it just takes a bit of time. The best way to do it is to choose a fairly broad niche where you know that people are buying products but which are not to competitive. That means stay away from things like big screen tv's. I find that products that have about 20-50 reviews are the best as they indicate that people are buying them but that they are not hugely competitive as most marketers go after products that are more popular.

Once you have found a niche it is just a matter of putting up reviews. Try to review as many relevant products as you can, ideally you want to have at least a hundred product reviews on your site, the more reviews that you have the more traffic you will get.

When you write the reviews make sure that they are positive but not overly effusive, you are reviewing the product not selling it, selling the product is Amazon's job. I find that the best way to get people to Amazon is to put a link that says Read More Reviews at the end of my review.

If you have selected the products that you are reviewing well you should not need to do a lot of SEO work to get traffic as you should be targeting fairly low competition keywords. Simply linking your pages together should be adequate.

The big thing is to just keep at it and keep adding reviews, as you put more reviews on your site you will start to see your income increase dramatically.

rprost, Jan 29, 2013 IP
    nihangshah and freelancewebaz like this.
  12. Vakev

Vakev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think this is good sound advice worth trying! Thanks for the info.

Regards

Vakev, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  13. emvy548

emvy548 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So if you want to earn $1000 a month, first and foremost you have to lay down a daily target. An effective way to do so would be to break it up. Let me show you how:

$1000 divided by 30 days = $33.33
    In order to reach $1000 a month you have to earn $33.33 in a day

Now let us take the lowest commission rate of 4%
    If 4% commission = $33.33 then you have to sell $833 worth of products everyday

Let us assume that you are selling goods worth at least $100. Then you have sell 9 such products everyday in order to earn at least $33.33 commission in a day.

With me so far?

Ok now let's come to traffic. Presuming a minimum visitor conversion rate of 2% your traffic should be:
    (100 x 9)/2 = 450
    So you need 450 visitors to your pages everyday.

To sum up as per the example above:
    -Sell products worth at least $100
    -Drive 450 visitors to your site, sell at least 9 products
    -Also have very good pre sell pages, clean theme, reviews with call to action etc.

This is a rough example and there are a lot of variables like traffic source, pre selling, landing pages, type of product etc. But I hope after reading this post you know how to start instead of shooting in the air and then wait for something to happen :).

emvy548, Feb 2, 2013 IP
    hamidap and nihangshah like this.
  14. dianarob

dianarob Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way is to write articles and send them to your site which has the product review and links to amazon.com. You also have to work on sending targeted traffic to your site. Try SEO and social networks.

dianarob, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  15. premise911

premise911 Member

Best Answers:

awesome. thanks for posting the numbers like that. I feel that really does give you a number to focus on daily instead of monthly or weekly. A daily goal is easier to imagine and focus on. By the time the month's over you might be successful.

premise911, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  16. alzubair

alzubair Member

Best Answers:
    Try to find several high demand product, than build the site to promote it,.. implement On Page SEO and Off Page SEO... Do your best strategy to bring the site into First Page on SERP. Rinse and Repeat this. you will get more than $1000 a month from Amazon.

alzubair, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  17. herzit

herzit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there,
    I´ve an method which works pretty well. In good months I am earning around 800$...
    Its pretty simple and cheeky:
    Sometimes I play a few games (online/offline). In Games like WoW or Starcraft and things like that, there is ever and ever an upgrade/new version. So, most of the time, there is a beta, a few months befor release of the new expansion. And there are hundreds of people, which are reviewing the beta game via YouTube. So I contact the YouTube Creater of the video to get my amazon affiliate link at his video. I share it 50/50
    It works pretty well and its so easy. Just take action.
    Best regards & have a nice day!

herzit, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  18. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OR do what I do and have it on a website and have your friend that buys stuff for his company go through your link. He spends about $100,000 a year and then everyone at work is on the same IP so I get smaller sales from them.
    Best kinda friend to have...lol

superrichguy, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  19. rogan4567

rogan4567 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use reviews, and absolutely should, but reviews shouldn't be your only sales nor focus for Amazon products! Use your niche blog or website as a problem-solving platform for your target market. Alongside the reviews, find problems in your market that your products solve, and write up some 'how to'-type articles with your monetized links being a solution or the solution. Reviews may be easier sales, but you're leaving money on the table if your only focus is reviewing products (depending on your site's focus, anyway).

As for making $1,000 per month on Amazon, which I'm not yet, another approach is to figure out how to make $50 or $100 per month on a site, and start a new site using the techniques you learned on the old site. 10 sites making $100 per month or 15-20 sites making $50 per month is easier, from my viewpoint, than turning a single site into a $1,000 per month income generator. Plus, you have more diversification even if you're promoting the same vendor, which, that's important if a site or two of yours takes a dive for a while while Google plays with their algorithms.

rogan4567, Feb 22, 2013 IP
    freelancewebaz likes this.
  20. xtremseller

xtremseller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hmm it really to do hard work to achieves this kind of amount . I thinks it is ok IF anyone can try so hard.

xtremseller, Feb 23, 2013 IP