1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can I Earn Money From Youtube ??

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by nassim24, Jan 24, 2013.

Hi alll wish taht you are good
    so i want to know how can i earn money from youtube, if i upoload an video and others watch it how can i get monney
    i'm waiting for your answers
    thnks for all

nassim24, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  2. dailybreadgivers

dailybreadgivers Banned

Best Answers:
    There are tons of ways to make money on youtube
    - Make product reviews and testimonies about your product with targeted keywords
    - Make off the wall videos of kittens, car crashes, and other crazy videos that will catch millions of peoples interest. This won't target your website audience, but you can get paid for advertisers putting ads on your videos.
    - Another thing is making videos for other people and selling them. I use to contract that out and make some good money there.

dailybreadgivers, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  3. nassim24

nassim24 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thnks bro can you explain me more about : 2 nd one Make off the wall videos of kittens, car crashes, and other crazy videos that will catch millions of peoples interest. This won't target your website audience, but you can get paid for advertisers putting ads on your videos.

what do you mean about selling video to people ?? do you mean make video for mareketing and advertise

thnks best regards

4. dailybreadgivers

dailybreadgivers Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes like SEO Clerks or Fiverr.com. You can create videos for specific niches and sell them. I use to do it on fiverr but now I am working on other gigs. So your videos should only take no more than 20 min to create if you only make $5 out of it. But if you make 3 videos an hour, you can make $15 an hour.

dailybreadgivers, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  5. emvy548

emvy548 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you make a how-to video and promote a product through your link it can earn you good money. For example you can make a video on how to instal wordpress on your domain. In you link you can have an affiliate url to a Wordpress product or to your blog where you can have an opt-in and banner ads for various products.

emvy548, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  6. nassim24

nassim24 Peon

Best Answers:

Hi
    i guess that you have a good experience on fiverr, yes it's a good idea but i already see that fiverr mainly contains this sort of videos but i guess that i won't be lucky to sell many videos daily cause the invasion opf sexy girls in this domain i'm also guessing that is not a good idea

best regards

7. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There is an option to link your youtube account with adsense account.

dimitarang, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  8. nassim24

nassim24 Peon

Best Answers:

Can you inform me about earning

how can anyone earn with 1 click from uk

thnks

9. ChrisRey

ChrisRey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to become a youtube partner for you to earn $$$.I think it's quite hard, but patience is always a virtue :). First of all, make sure you have an adsense account because your earnings and stats will go to it. Next, be sure you grow your audience. you should have up to like 1 billion viewers.lol And I dont know the next step anymore, but I think that's the way you should start it.

ChrisRey, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  10. uk_solutions

uk_solutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can earn money from your videos by monetizing them. That means Google Adsense puts ads on your videos. You have to make a Google Adsense account and link it to your YouTube account then opt into monetization and monetize each video. But you have to earn over $100 - $150 to get paid depending where you live. Most people don't earn enough to get paid, only a few cents each month. You get paid a certain amount (varies for everyone) per 1000 monetized video views and per click on the ads. But never click your own ads or encourage others to click your ads or you could get banned.

uk_solutions, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  11. mvisionn

mvisionn Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear ChrisRey :
    i see that u have good information about earning money from youtube ! but any way earning money via youtube is not just hard u can"t make there a lot of money !
    if u want i can show u a unique program to create profits from Internet , that’s practically impossible not to make money with this program , would u like to hear about it ?

mvisionn, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  12. w11guy

w11guy Member

Best Answers:
    The way to make money on youtube is to create videos that millions of people are likely to watch. This is very difficult for most people. With AdSense, I think people make around $1-$2 per 1,000 views. But this can vary a lot. The more videos you add, the more your earnings should rise. But there's not point adding hundreds of rubbish videos, because they won't get watched. You need great videos, and try to make lots of them. Take a look at the top videos on youtube to get ideas. It's not an easy way to make money.

To give you an idea, this channel earns around $30/month. https://www.youtube.com/travelvideosbym. Subscribe and see what they keep adding. It will be a good learning experience for you. Also, check how many views each add. All that adds up to just $30/month.

There are 36 videos. So to make $300/month, this channel would probably need 360 videos. To make $3,000/month, it would need 3,600 videos. That's adding one video a day for 10 years. Or 10 a day for 1 year.

It's not a get rich quick way to make money.

w11guy, Jan 25, 2013 IP