1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by coelus, Jan 23, 2013.

If I promote any others' products through their landing(squeezing) page made by them, couldn't I build a list of my own?
    (So, should I create my own landing page for a same product to
    build a list?)

coelus, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  2. Jahmella

Jahmella Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are promoting a product and using thier squeeze page you arent building your list but theirs so i suggest you build your own squeeze page if you are trying to build a list. :)

Jahmella, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  3. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you are building a list for them. Why don't you do and ad swap where you send them the other person product to your list and they send your product to their list. Also look at doing solos to build a list quickly.

If you are going to do solos make sure you investigate the seller because you only want targeted traffic in your niche.

bettaone, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  4. Deceneu

Deceneu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I if where you I would create a list of my own, and make more money. But don't forget to build a relationship with the list.

Deceneu, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  5. lisnafillon

lisnafillon Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you still want to promote the product then you should build your own squeeze page and divert traffic there first, then divert them to the product offer page. This way you will build a list of your own

lisnafillon, Apr 10, 2013 IP