1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon Affiliate Promotion For 2013

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by shmeeko69, Jan 15, 2013.

Hi to all DP members,

I'm thinking in launching a new program for 2013, but it will depend on the response.

I'm looking for about 12 people who are keen on getting there 2013 IM campaign in full swing and will mainly consist on the promotion of the Amazon UK affiliate program, but there will be other free online money making methods available.

The first week will be free and I will offer a comprehensive E-book with full email support and you'll have the option after 7 days of paying for the real "meat and potatoes" of the methodology, so there's no risk or outlay on your part for the initial section.

Before you send me a private message make sure it's suitable for you from the questions below.

Are you serious about making an online income working from home?
    Do you have at least a basic knowledge of affiliation?
    Do you have an Amazon UK affiliate account?

If you have answered "yes" to the above three questions then, I'd like to hear from you

PM me for more details (This exercise depends on the response I get).

Mark :)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
    shmeeko69, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  2. ChrisMonty

ChrisMonty Active Member

Best Answers:
    Will this work for Amazon U.S. as well?

ChrisMonty, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  3. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Best Answers:
    The same methodology applies with every affiliate program regardless of whether it's Amazon UK, US, CJ.com................... I mainly promote the UK program, as I find the competition for product keywords less competitive.

Mark :)

shmeeko69, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  4. I.C.Bratianu

I.C.Bratianu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Shmeeko,

Please see my PM and let's get something started. It will be a great help for everyone especially since some will be on UK and some on US.

I.C.Bratianu, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  5. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like want to create astore in UK, and the rest like Canada and germany.. My problem is the rules on domains?

point2, Feb 5, 2013 IP