1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much time for SEO to show Results

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mohindar, Jan 16, 2013.

Hey Guys how much time it takes for the seo tactics to show effect. I mean to say that my site is http://www.createanart.com Google takes nearly 2-3 days to index a new page of my site. So does Google takes account of my seo(keywords) as well at the time of indexing my pages and places them at the most desired searched page of Google or it takes time. Please tell me so that if my seo tactics doesn't I can change them.

mohindar, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  2. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Indexing should take a couple hours after submitting your website to "googles webmaster tools", but as for SEO, that all depends on the competition you have on the keyword your aiming.

James Byun, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  3. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your question is far too broad. It depends on so many factors, including but not limited too;

- The age of your site.
    - Your existing backlink profile.
    - The competition for your target keywords.
    - Your SEO strategy - how aggressive is your campaign?

If you can get back to us with some more information we will be better equipped to answer your question.

WebDev

WebDev Solutions, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  4. ThePakistaniBlogger

ThePakistaniBlogger Member

Best Answers:
    Totally agree with James, all depends on your niche and competition.

ThePakistaniBlogger, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  5. Raunny

Raunny Peon

Best Answers:
    I also completely agree with you..!!

Raunny, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  6. lightanimation

lightanimation Member

Best Answers:
    hi

its depend on many of thing that

your website Index
    Add Google Webmaster tool
    Unique Content
    SEO work
    Many More

lightanimation, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  7. mohindar

mohindar Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys for your reply my site is now 3 months old and still none of my keywords are in the top ten of Google result. Please help me!!

mohindar, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  8. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    Creating good content and choosing right keyword are the best way to make your site on top ranking.

rith, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  9. officedeskmelbourne

officedeskmelbourne Peon

Best Answers:
    it's actually depends on how competitive or effective your keywords are..Good keywords with consistent SEO strategy can give great results..:)

officedeskmelbourne, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  10. khaty

khaty Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check how many searches your keyword have and check in google keyword tool the volume of searches your keywords have and the competition. Most likely competitive keywords takes hard work building quality backlinks and quality content.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
    khaty, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  11. nkjskj

nkjskj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no exact answer of this question. All we can assume via keyword research in terms of competition. If low competition keyword is target, then it is possible to quick gain results.

nkjskj, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  12. MarleneL.Haines

MarleneL.Haines Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends on your work

MarleneL.Haines, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  13. jimbo2779

jimbo2779 Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO can take a lot of time, especially if you are in a busy niche. Patience is one of the things a SEO has to learn quickly. I would suggest to build some decent backlinks and keep an eye on your rankings, they will improve over time.

jimbo2779, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  14. Jesse12

Jesse12 Member

Best Answers:
    hi

There is a big difference between ranking and page caching, if you make a change in your page then may be that is index or cached within hour but our ranking will not show that time on interval.

If we a talk about the ranking then it takes couple of months to show in Google.

Hope this will useful for you.

Jesse12, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  15. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    Its all depends on keyword. Keywords those are low in competition and in searches takes less time to rank on search engines and high competitive keywords takes time to rank on search engines. But now after google recent updates you should have good site with high quality content, good social signals those are pointing to your site, quality backlinks to rank on the top.

stepbystep, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  16. transcription

transcription Member

Best Answers:
    I am agree with WebDev Solutions.

transcription, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  17. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    Just one thing is for sure – SEO results won’t appear immediately, because that’s a long term process.
    Indexing takes a couple days, but for a site to appear on #1 of search results – one has to be patient, because it takes from a few weeks to a few months.
    Of course a particular niche and completion level for a keyword matter, and that’s why it’s better to thoroughly monitor each and every keyword’s performance, check its rankings over time with Google keyword tracker and focus on most profitable keywords.
    Try to find out which keywords are highly searched but competition for them is low; experiment with your keywords - localize them, make tong-tail keywords and see how this pays off.
    Simultaneously with keyword research and rank tracking, try to do off-page, produce the quality and unique content and and share your content in social media. When you address SEO tasks all together, the chances to get indexed faster increase significantly.

Kianu42, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  18. ramkarthick2

ramkarthick2 Member

Best Answers:
    I can not say exact day or month normally it depends on your competitor's site.

ramkarthick2, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  19. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied Banned

Best Answers:
    It depends on the keyword competition. Certain keywords can get upto more than a year to rank. So be sure to start with a medium size competitive keywords (start with targeting around 5 keywords). If you are going to start with high competitive keywords you'll only end up loosing your confident.

Elfen Lied, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  20. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is only really dependant on the frequency of content updates top the site, and to a smaller extent, the amount of backlinks and where they are from.

There was a thread on here last week, where the thread was indexed and ranked number 1 on google within an hour, other people struggle to get their whole site indexed for weeks and weeks....

To help in your research, look at 'crawl rates' and 'robot activity' for starters, you'll find more than searching for index speed.

Check on some bigger sites (this one, digg.com) and some smaller sites, and have a look at the google cache date/time. This will give you real world, current info.

Hope that helps.

war_machine, Jan 20, 2013 IP