1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need 10 Articles Revised!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by domainsam, Jan 15, 2013.

These articles are pretty poorly written. 10 articles with 400-500 words each. Some are FAQ, Terms of use and disclaimer etc.

You must speak and write in English.

Please message me back with your rates for all 10. Thanks.

domainsam, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  2. WritGigs

WritGigs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi and Happy New Year!

I'm interested... and can you elaborate more on what you want done to the articles? And what niche topic/s are the articles related to?

I take it that some of the articles are site legal pages ie. disclaimer and terms of use - how many of the others are pure articles?

I can easily do rewrites - far easier than starting from scratch.

I can do at least 50% uniqueness and professionally rewritten articles that are best suited for your readers and customers- $7 per article is my rate = $70 US for all 10 articles. Delivery time: 3 days. Payment: Paypal

And to check for uniqueness and word count, I'll give you a site url address to a free online uniqueness and word count checker that I often use.

Hmm... I think I just might be able to also give you personal license use to professional grade legal pages (disclaimer + terms of use, etc..) that I have client and developer's license to for your use - but I must recheck my license rights first. I'll be back with an update.

Thanks for your consideration.

Faith > WritGigs - blogger, freelance writer, IM'er

WritGigs, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  3. atanu_das1985

atanu_das1985 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,1st of all Wish you Happy New Year!I am interested in this project. I am working as SEO expert for last 4 years. I have a small team who can work in this project efficiently.My rates will be $5 per articlDelivery time: 3 days.Payment: Paypal / Bank Transfer Thanks for your consideration.

atanu_das1985, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  4. WritGigs

WritGigs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My most recent post was not posted it seems.

Please check your PM for an update. And yes... I do have client license rights to the legal pages that I mentioned in my first post.

Thanks.

WritGigs, Jan 17, 2013 IP