1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Tips] 5 Ways to Land YOu On Page 1 of Google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Mr.Coe, Jan 13, 2013.

Hi,

I thought I might share my tips on increasing Google Page Rank.
    5 Ways to Land YOU On Page 1 of Google

1. On Page SEO - You always want to setup your on page seo for your site before doing anything else. This includes having a site title, site description, proper homepage, and site map. Be sure to have some type of content on your site as well.

2. Buy High Pr Links - This is the fastest way of getting ranked to the first page of Google. You can buy high pr home page links on websites for your keyword. Now this can be quite expensive, so if you don't have the $$$ I wouldn't recommend doing this. If you do decide purchase home page links be sure to diversify them. Meaning don't make them all the same keyword and links to the same place on your site. Best place to get these links can be right here in the forum under links for sales. I have purchases quality links here myself. Just be sure to do a proper check on the sites that they send you, because some people sell links with fake pr.

3. Guest Posting -This is a very organic way of creating links for your site also it can bring in traffic. Personally to me it's a very time consuming thing to do. That includes finding a good site that will allow you to guest post and then creating quality content for that site. But once you do it will be worth it. I recommend that you check out, myguestpost.com to find sites looking for guest posters.

4. Diverse Link Profile - You want your link profile to look very organic. So you want to have do-follow and no-follow links from all types of websites. But having links coming from sites in your niche doesn't hurt. Best way to get a diverse link profile is by doing blog commenting. If your to lazy to do blog commenting yourself, you can always hire someone to do that for you. Tons of people like me do it on fiverr.

5. Social Traffic - Getting traffic from social media sites is a great way to look organic. I recommend that you start up a fanpage for the niche that your in and work on building it. For example if your website is about a type of phone make a fanpage about phones in general. So just increase you want to make a new site or be able to reach a broader audience. In no time you will have a huge fanpage that you will be able to direct people to your website. Another thing you can do is pay like $5 for status updates on big pages. Or you can ask to have the features post area, that converts allot better.

The big thing with Google is to looks as organic as possible. So just remember that when your working on ranking your sites.

Thanks for reading and I hope this helps you :)

Mr.Coe, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  2. crash9811

crash9811 Member

Best Answers:
    social media is the way to go, buying links is not such a great idea anymore.

crash9811, Jan 13, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    In fact, buying links for PR is one of the fastest ways to get your site penalized by Google.

Jim4767, Jan 13, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  4. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, funniest piece of advice really.

And #4 just makes me think he's trying to draw attention to his signature link.

ryan_uk, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  5. Mr.Coe

Mr.Coe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you buy tons of high pr links yes, but if you buy the right amount no. I have a several site ranked first page because of me purchasing high pr links. Also you have to be sure that they all have different ip addresses.

Have you had a bad experience with buying high pr links?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
    Mr.Coe, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  6. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Building naturally links back to your site will not get you penalized. If you do things wrong you will get wrong result google still value websites with backlinks.

Mr victor, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  7. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Mr. Coe, here's Google's clear warning against buying links for PR — "The following are examples of link schemes which can negatively impact a site's ranking in search results:
    Buying or selling links that pass PageRank."

The source of that quote is Google Webmaster Tools at http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=66356

Your signature link is encouraging behavior that might get unknowing Digital Point members penalized by Google.

Jim4767, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  8. Webian

Webian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This does not help, other than first point remaining all leads to get penalized from Google and paying $5 for a status update is the real fun.

Webian, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  9. coakleylincoln

coakleylincoln Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Buying links is not good for your site. Do and get them yourself manually. Google has been penalized lots of sites so be safe:)

coakleylincoln, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  10. MarkTheUser

MarkTheUser Member

Best Answers:
    Social traffic is very important for any website that sells some products.

MarkTheUser, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  11. Tinat1936

Tinat1936 Peon

Best Answers:
    Social Media is recommended!!

Tinat1936, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  12. JoeSlade

JoeSlade Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media is the best way to go to date in my opinion. I work for a music website on building up their SEO presence and I'm testing out not doing any link building schemes or any of that. Just straight social media on various sites and having people talk about it. I'm interested in seeing how Google treats it in their rankings. It's about 3 months old right now so I'm hoping after about 6 months from their launch to have more feedback for everyone. As of now I am beginning to see organic search traffic. Not much but I am getting a consistent flow of social media traffic.

JoeSlade, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  13. adalinaabella

adalinaabella Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, these are such a simple way to rank your site but the main thing is that you will always have to perform the natural way to rank your site. Buying links is not a good way to ranked your site.

adalinaabella, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  14. workfromhomelegit

workfromhomelegit Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social media optimization is very key to SEO considering that today search engines especially Google lays more emphasis to social activity. The secret is to know the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to social media. This story will give you great insight. I got this article from SEOMoz one of the best SEO companies and thought it wise to share with you: Dear Social Media, Your 15 Minutes of Fame Are Up :cool:

workfromhomelegit, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  15. denutza

denutza Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not true that google penalizes (Currently) for buying links...They don't like it, but their algo isn't picking it up...Just search for top terms in big niches, look at the unknown sites that are ranking in the top 10, check out their backlinks, and many of them ARE BUYING backlinks...This is a fact.

denutza, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  16. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You're talking rubbish. Google even penalised itself for link buying. Do your research. If they find out about it (through algorithm, a report or another way, it's a penalty, or even an outright ban).

ryan_uk, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  17. gazo

gazo Peon

Best Answers:
    hi..Important part of SEO on page
    1.Title
    2 keywords
    3.descriptions
    4.generation of google analysis code
    5.xml site map generation
    etc.

gazo, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  18. Winagain

Winagain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good content in your blog and internal linking is what I've found to be most efective

Winagain, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  19. seohallmark

seohallmark Member

Best Answers:
    Social traffic and guest blogging work well and I've experienced the 1st rank result by targeting the keyword by putting full insight about the topic we write and adding relevant images and videos would helpful to bring our blog post/site in to 1st page.

seohallmark, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  20. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure what the heck your talk about.. lolol.

James Byun, Jan 16, 2013 IP