1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Step by Step to start earning with amazon affiliate by building website

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by mrb1129, Jan 12, 2013.

Can anybody explain the following steps to start earning by building website and earning from it. When i went to their site for free sign-up process they asked me to enter my site details but i don't have any website right now, i was thinking of choosing any product form them like clickbank and then i would proceed to build my site. How should i proceed in this regard? Can anybody explain it to me?

mrb1129, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  2. emmylestary

emmylestary Peon

Best Answers:
    I am very interested in your article, but unfortunately I am a newbie so need guidance, I beg you please help me

emmylestary, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  3. I.C.Bratianu

I.C.Bratianu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Clickbank is not a product, it's an affiliate program.
    everything starts with an idea. Search on Google, how to make research on AMAZON products. You will find pdf books and with some efforts you can get them for free. Once you know how to make a research, you will increase the chances to find a niche like: silver jewelries for ex.

Once you found 10-15 niches by respecting the chriteria you found in the books, choose 1 or 2 and search for a domain name which should should contain the name of the niche but be brandable as well. From there you should buy a .com domain and a host. Both cost less than 15$. If you reached this stage and did everything correctly, you are on the right way.

REMEMBER: No one has enough free time to explain you step by step like in school. For these type of lessons you should join an AMAZON affiliate teaching program but this would cost you 20-30$/month. On-line business is about building by yourself, very few people are willing to teach you everything step by step and not because they don't want to, but because they work a lot on their own projects.

I.C.Bratianu, Jan 12, 2013 IP
    ChrisMonty likes this.
  4. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    just a suggestion if ever you use plugins or software.. make sure that it has no short codes like [amazonprod] .. this goes to all website.. cause you will get deindex.. so better fill it up with your your own content..

point2, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  5. ChrisMonty

ChrisMonty Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, you'd better have some original content and reviews on your site or it won't rank well in Google...if at all. Plenty of good Amazon advice in this sub-forum.

ChrisMonty, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  6. I.C.Bratianu

Best Answers:
    also, never copy, never search for autopilots, never over-optimize your projects, always post unique content.

I.C.Bratianu, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  7. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your approach towards explaining the whole thing to me. But my question is that as we choose a product in clickbank suppose Ipad app and then build a site promoting it, and placing the hoplink or the affiliate link of the product in it. Can we do the same thing for amazon or we have to build a site first? Does amazon will select the product and place it in my website or i will be able to choose it?

mrb1129, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  8. I.C.Bratianu

Best Answers:
    You can choose any niche and any product. Once you select your product, start creating your website. Once it has a few pages, it's indexed and you have the special Terms and Conditions page, you can apply for an account. You will get it.

I.C.Bratianu, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  9. iaadam

iaadam Member

Best Answers:
    @ I.C.Bratianu .. I could not find AMAZON affiliate teaching program anywhere on the web where are they?

iaadam, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  10. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    I always plan to start one site based on affiliate marketing. But not sure about the steps.

Himadri Subrah Saha, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  11. mastersim

mastersim Peon

Best Answers:
    A very easy way to get started would be to buy a cheap domain relevant to the items that you want
    to sell via amazon affiliate. Once you have signed up for an affiliate account you can then create something called an Astore (this is offered by amazon as a freebie and allows you to create ready made store in minutes - very easy!!!) You could then purchase a cheap domain and point it towards your Astore. Just google this method there are plenty of free explanations around the web.

Hope this helps

mastersim, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  12. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use Amazon and let me tell you what you need to make money with this affiliate program that offer a small percent as commission to you up to 10% from sale.

You need a website with a .com domain. The website must have some pages or articles.

If you have the website you may now sign up to their affiliate program.

Once you sign up you can add your site and you can look for products in your niche.

You choose the product and that product can be displayed on your site only if you paste the CODE they give you. This is not a link like CLICKBANK gives. For links you get as well a CODE which display custom links.

Once you put the code you will need traffic. No traffic no money. Your visitors must buy that product in order to earn money. If a visitor buy a $200 product you get a maximum of $20 commission. Not more but may earn less if you didn't make a certain numbers of sales.

I recommend you use CLICKBANK or smaller affiliate networks that pays pretty good.

Webcenter, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  13. Michael Leonard

Michael Leonard Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon will not place the products you want on your site unless you have the ASIN and you get the product link. Feeding your site with products in a particular category, requires a software with and API fetch that goes out to amazon and populates that area of your site that you have designed

Michael Leonard, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  14. ITjerky

ITjerky Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Think Too

ITjerky, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  15. cuteyoe

cuteyoe Active Member

Best Answers:
    building a website with today's popolar website script is easy, in case of earning you should bring enough quality traffic. As for amazon associates, you can just using any website/blogging serviceto promote amazon product or by share product review videos on youtube etc.

If you have money to invest, you should buy a hosting plan an a unique domain for your money website, but if not you can just host your site for free on blogging network like blogger.com, wordpress.com or shopitmall.com. They have different features, but for shopitmall.com, a wordpress multisite, it give it's free member a premium affiliate store theme as default theme. Just fill your amazon associates information and you ready to open your amazon store in a minutes or two...

cuteyoe, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  16. seonewbie85

seonewbie85 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, join AmazonAffiliate.club.There are step-by-step instructions that guide you through every step of installing, optimizing and managing your own Amazon affiliate stores. With this comprehensive plan you will learn how to create a profit-generating system that runs by itself.

seonewbie85, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  17. Chatlanin Uef

Chatlanin Uef Member

Best Answers:
    I'm interesting, why your domain i still alive?
    You are risky guys... :)

Chatlanin Uef, Jun 10, 2015 IP