1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When adsense approved my account?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by shere0901, Jan 5, 2013.

I am a student. But I need some money for running my study. But I want earn money from google adsense. But I don't know when google approved my account. Now I feel hesitation. Someone help me what does need for a site to approved google adsense account. Otherwise someone tell me that can I start google adsense by create free blog such as wordpress or blogspot?

shere0901, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  2. arther

arther Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    For first of all you need your own website where you can place Google adsense adds and before that your site will be approved by Google adsense. If you have your own website(not free blog site like WordPress or blogspot) than you can create Google adsense account and you can submit your site to it.If your site is OK than Google adsense will give add to your site.than you can earn money.If you have more queries than you can ask me here.

arther, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  3. marioadam

marioadam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi my friend shere0901
    you can get approved adsense account within 4 Hours... get adsense hosted account by your ( NEW ) youtube account.. it will be approved within 4 Hours.. you can monetize your videos on youtube.. also create a blog ( .blogspot ), add some good legal content and monetize your content by clicking ( Earnings ) in blogger dashboard. the ads will be active immediately and you will see earnings counting is the same hour... I told you the ideas... you search for details...

Best regards & Good luck with adsense.

marioadam, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  4. Lalamaple

Lalamaple Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all if you are student and just starting off with adsense you are going to need alot of help. Adsense is not a network that is easy to earn an income with unless you know what you are doing :)

Typically it takes up to 1-2 weeks to get approved but if you have a good enough website it can take 1-2 days.

Lalamaple, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  5. shophia

shophia Active Member

Best Answers:
    When you apply for Google Adsense account than google send your site under observe for 48 Hrs. google check your website traffic for particular time period. when your website fulfil all requirement than good approve your site for google Adsense.

shophia, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  6. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yes, you can apply adsense by using the free blog such as wordpress or blogspot

lifeplayer, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  7. aditya2630

aditya2630 Peon

Best Answers:
    @marioadam has pointed out some good methods and I would suggest you that you get a blogger account and not wordpress account if you want to get into adsense. Or if you can make videos then youtube is best.
    But if you really want an active account right now then you can try site like docstoc or flixya.
    If you want details of them then just pm me and I will surely help you but first google them. :)

aditya2630, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  8. EllenSmith

EllenSmith Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hope this helps

[video=youtube;C5xIum4q8ME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=C5xIum4q8ME[/video]

EllenSmith, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  9. Skyrock2610

Skyrock2610 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hic, i want apply an adsense account, so my site have traffic so terrible

Skyrock2610, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  10. Pat Bateman

Pat Bateman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They usually do it in week or 2, do not worry sir!

Pat Bateman, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  11. atifhussain

atifhussain Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense Account Approval Trick India 2012 Latest Google

ADSENSE ACCOUNT APPROVAL TRICK INDIA 2012 FREE WITH INDYAROCKS

[TABLE="class: tr-caption-container"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: tr-caption, align: center"] adsense account approval trick india 2012 latest.JPG
    Adsense account approval trick with indyarocks[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    Adsense account approval in 2012 become very difficult mainly for the publisher which are living in Asia and usually from India, Pakistan, Kenya, Indonesia.

A recent study found that from 50% to 70% adsense applications are rejected by google adsense for one of the following reasons.

[TABLE="class: tr-caption-container"]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: center"][​IMG][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: tr-caption, align: center"]Indyarocks adsense account approval[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

1.) You not have a website which is 6 months old.
    2.) You don't have privacy policy for your website
    3.) Adult content and so many reasons.

Now you need not to be worry about any points. You can approve your account without any website or blog.

Yes you are right and you can also approve an adsense account in less then 24 hours with indyarocks.

Please read the step by step guide for your adsense account approval in 2012 with Indyarocks

1.) You have to register your self with Indyarocks with your real name for which you want adsense account approval. You are eligible to apply for an adsense account until you not complete the below step-2 to step-5.

2.) After registering, start filling your profile and your profile should be minimum 50% complete before applying an account. you can complete your profile here . And your profile privacy is set to everyone.

3.) You should upload your own profile picture. Please visit your MyLife page to upload your profile picture.

4.) You have to upload minimum 10 pictures and their privacy is set to everyone. It is better that you upload more than 10 pics around 15-18 pictures. Click Here to upload more photos.

5.) You have to post minimum 2 blog having minimum 250 words and their privacy is also set to everyone. To post blog click here.

6.) Now you are eligible for apply an Adsense account. You may also check your eligibility and can apply for an Adsense account.

This is the latest adsense account approval trick which are working and also know 2-3 people who got their account approval from this trick on Indyarocks. Please let us know if you if you got your account approval with Indyarocks.

Also Read the Below Post to You the same account with your blogger and wrodpress blog

Adsense Account Approval and using it with Blogger

Adsense account using with Wordpress

Also, share this post to help others for adsense account approval in this year.

Update :- Please note that many users noticed that this trick is currently not working. We advice you to go for adsense alternatives or read another latest trick on our blog for adsense account approval in "related post section" below.

You can also go for direct adsense account approval but meeting the following minimum adsense requirement.

atifhussain, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  12. freelancer402

freelancer402 Member

Best Answers:
    I am very confused here. How can you be sure that the account will approved within 4 hours after applying? A fresh new blogger blog is not likely to get approval. Are you trying to sell adsense account?

freelancer402, Jan 9, 2013 IP