1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

gspay scam,gspay scammed me $41000,help me to fight gspay scam

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tomclser, May 14, 2011.

gspay scammed me for about $41000,please help me to fight against gspay scam .

as it's ecommerce section,some of you maybe heared about gspay, which is a third CC processor , runned by some Russians in London .

I am a Chinese seller , gspay scammed me more than US$40000 , they dont payout ,and dont return my holdbacks after 7 months ,also they deleted my account .

if you search gspay scam , gspay fraud , you will find many complaints , many sellers scammed by them ,gspay got really bad reviews.

here is gspay info in London

GSPAY LIMITED (Registered No 05291458)

Registered Office
    122-126 TOOLEY STREET, LONDON, SE1 2TU, UNITED KINGDOM

I searched google maps ,got a street view , maybe that is gspay fake office . see attachment .

anybody from London , could you please help me , go check their office ?

I need gather more information about gspay fraud . they scammed many Chinese sellers for more than half million dollors . We need catch them , send scammers to jail .

If you have ability , I dont care what you can do , I will share half money with you . if you get back $40000 , you can get $20000 , if you can get $20000 back , you earn $10000 .

could you please post the phone number of police office which deal with internet crimials in London ?

thank you. I am seriouse .

Attached Files:

tomclser, May 14, 2011 IP
  2. tenev

tenev Active Member

Best Answers:
    just hire a lawyer and sue them for $100 000 or more lol

tenev, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  3. darshan36

darshan36 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi sorry to hear about it. Tell me what is this company actually who scammed you? is it a payment processor or some company? And how did u earn soo much money? I would love to help you in this case. And are you a exporter or something from china?

darshan36, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  4. zinc-uk

zinc-uk Peon

Best Answers:
    zinc-uk, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  5. chiquito

chiquito Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    GSPAY is a SCAM 100% , i was scammed for 12000$ , they holded my money for 1 year and not released this. a BIG BIG scam, please dont trust this bastards, i lost 12000$ , they paid me , but the Holdback they never paid. Said banks cant release it. So i just lost it. 12000$

that was insane, i contacted their phone, their scam UK company, and many more - as i noticed they open new company in every 6 months or so.

They will process your orders and pay on time, but you can forget about the holdback money , they say 6 months, then GSPAY scam will promise in 1 year they release the hold, then GSPAY scam will say the bank put a penalty on your money. This is a 100% scam !!!

chiquito, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  6. Johny Ku

Johny Ku Member

Best Answers:
    Don't trust to topics like this. It's black PR from China. They only want to harm the reputation of GSPAY.

Gspay is a realible offshore merchant account company. I've been working with them for many years. No any problem. All payouts on time. The authors of topics like this are Chinese who are selling replica products. They were selling replica goods, and the bank closed their payouts. Bank, not Gspay!

The GSPAY is a very good and reliable company.

Johny Ku, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  7. acw

acw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dayum....you guys are brutal. Guy got scammed...and you want to throw dirt on him.

Seems like we got member's who just "HAPPEN" to show up. One is complaining about this Vendor...the other is defending the Vendor. Neither of them have a History on this site.

Why not go to Ripoff report and see what Gspray is really doing?

acw, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  8. acw

acw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This dude has been a member here for awhile...i give him more credit than the OP. But it just goes to show you its verification of OP message. Buy from Gspray at your own risk!

acw, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  9. acw

acw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    haha...this member joined Tuesday....Yep, we should all stop and listen to him!

lol

acw, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  10. Johny Ku

Johny Ku Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, you ask trust to the topic starter because he has more posts than me... as many as 3 posts since 2011!

:)

...and all these 3 posts in this topic, and since 2011 he wrote nothing more in this forum.

http://clip2net.com/s/5csJOY

If you look at the two different post from two different (really?) people and compare them you do not have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out that both of these post written by one person:

tomclser: http://clip2net.com/s/5csW0T

chiquito: http://clip2net.com/s/5csX00

Try to search Google "gspay scam" and you'll see a lot of the same messages from that person. All posts are about one date. And all the messages are different amounts: somewhere $12,000, somewhere where $40,000. Oh, this man is so much confused. So, is how much GSPAY "scammed" him???

The piquancy of the situation is that I personally know this man. And I can provide evidence that it is a Chinese seller of replicas and fakes. I can provide all the details of his company through which he was selling FAKES...and that's why the bank did not pay him the money.

Dear tomclser, where are you? We are waiting for your reply...

Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
    Johny Ku, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  11. Johny Ku

Johny Ku Member

Best Answers:
    Did a little investigation. Gspay domain created: 2004-02-05.
    The company still exists and works successfully. Hmmm... strange... Google does not provide any information about lawsuits against this company despite the fact that there were so many reports of scam. Hmmm... strange...
    By the way, now I have 3 posts. Now you can trust me as well as the author of this topic!

Johny Ku, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  12. Johny Ku

Johny Ku Member

Best Answers:
    Are you Chinese seller of replicas and fakes?
    This is normal if the bank (NOT Gspay) has blocked your payments.
    You have violated the law.

Johny Ku, May 8, 2017 IP
  13. Johny Ku

Johny Ku Member

Best Answers:
    Show us your website! And the statements from gspay account please. We want to see what are you selling! Chinese fake/replica (Rolix... Reabuk... Nikey... Abibas) or original goods?

Johny Ku, May 10, 2017 IP
  14. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    All screen capture remove or deleted...

robyries, May 10, 2017 IP
  15. Johny Ku

Johny Ku Member

Best Answers:
    So, Abibas or original goods? What are you selling? Will you show us the proof?

Johny Ku, May 10, 2017 IP
  16. Johny Ku

Johny Ku Member

Best Answers:
    Too many words and nothing for proof...
    I advise you to start selling legal goods and do not violate the law.

Actually, I'm not associated with gspay. Just one of the their customers who has experience with Chinese sellers :)

Johny Ku, May 11, 2017 IP
  17. digbadsit

digbadsit Member

Best Answers:
    I always knew that you should not mess with them.

digbadsit, May 16, 2017 IP
  18. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why would anyone give a company that amount of money without researching?

superrichguy, Jun 6, 2017 IP