1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Media.net -- Big Disappointment!!!

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by cozmic_, Oct 30, 2012.

1. farasens

farasens Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @khristal23 I contacted my manager about the payment and here is what I found. The minimum payout is still $100 for all publishers. It seems it's a little delay with the payment, but all the payments should be processed within 24-48 hours. So if you have more than $100 to get, you should get your payment in the following days.

P.S. I was told the minimum payout is $500, but it seems I was wrong. It's $100. It's $100 even for those prior the transition or for those after the transition.
    If you have more questions, let me know. If someone else has more questions, let me know.

farasens, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  2. khristal23

khristal23 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for the information! Hopefully payment will come today or tomorrow.

khristal23, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  3. farasens

farasens Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @khristal23 Thanks! Hopefully you'll see the payment in your Paypal in the next 24-48 hours or so. If you have any other questions about Media.net, feel free to ask here or your Media.net manager. Also, to make more with Media.net don't forget to communicate with your manager to optimize your ads so you'll make more money. If you already did, make sure to keep in touch with them because they always have new methods to give you more earnings.

Another thing I love about Media.net is that they pay via Paypal, meaning I won't have to spend 1 hour to get my money via Western Union.

farasens, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  4. khristal23

khristal23 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks! Yes, I also love that they pay with Paypal! I really like media.net -- probably the best alternative to Adsense that's out there in my opinion. I feel pretty good knowing that if anything ever happened with my Adsense account, I could just start using Media.net to replace everything and my income would probably either stay the same or be better.

khristal23, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  5. Media.Net

Media.Net Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The payment threshold is $100, not $500. I'm getting this fixed on the web site.

If you haven't received your payment yet, please contact your account manager and they will investigate.

Thanks!

-Media.net

Media.Net, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  6. sweetjava

sweetjava Active Member

Best Answers:
    I get account in media.net but I never use it for monetize my website. This thread give me more reviews about this network. maybe I will consider to start use it for monetize

sweetjava, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  7. caknun

caknun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it's too cheap

caknun, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  8. granthelp

granthelp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mine result is also bad . 20000 visitors get only $5.32 . What tha....

granthelp, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  9. angelinasoul

angelinasoul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    argggghhhhhhh..... it looks disappointed

angelinasoul, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  10. abo2512

abo2512 Peon

Best Answers:
    they dont sound too trust my friend , try other ppc

abo2512, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  11. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Just because somebody else failed doesn't mean they are not "trustworthy" or "trust" as you put it. Try them out for yourself don't just discard them because of another persons failure... There are people that have been successful using them...

indyonline, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  12. Freebrowsing

Freebrowsing Peon

Best Answers:
    Media.net are Big Scammers! Well don't take my word for it. Try them out and you will confirm what am saying.The will allow you to place their ads on your website and a few days to get paid, """""media.net will ban your account for low quality traffic""""read the full media.net review here- http://www.moneyhomeblog.com/media-net-scam-review-media-net-ban-account-for-low-quality-traffic/ my advice. Don't use media.net, they are worst than adsense, and all other ppc companies. REMEMBER I WARNED YOU.

Freebrowsing, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  13. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Ya, I don't trust a site with a broken English domain name and broken English all over the site. Sounds like somebody is just in a rant because it didn't work out for them... and that article mentions them not allowing people from India, I don't blame them. They are a new company and have a lot of work to do to learn to fight scammers and if not allowing the worst spamming and scamming country, then so be it until they feel comfortable taking the risk. I don't blame them. As for "quality traffic" maybe that's their way of putting it nicely. I know if I started an advertising company I wouldn't want to let all the people that have been banned by Adsense coming to my network, I would block those countries too. The idea of a business is to be successful not to just create a business for these scammers to rape for their own gain... If they don't have these rules in place and if they just let all these millions of crappy sites flood their network, their business won't be around long because nobody will spend money advertising with them.
    People brought in on themselves IMO...

indyonline, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  14. granthelp

granthelp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Freebrowsing letting me know. Now i confirm they are big scammer and i have removed their project folder from my computer. :)

granthelp, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  15. ali_cruse

ali_cruse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have visitors from USA then you should go towards Buysellads.com its best....

ali_cruse, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  16. fprints

fprints Peon

Best Answers:
    @farasens- Hello I just started using media dot net and my RPM has gone from $2.00 down to 0.79 within the first four to five days. I've been speaking with my account manager and she is trying to assure me that my RPM will go back up to around 3-5$ just like adsense, but I find it really hard to believe right now.

I've researched everywhere on the web to find some legitimate reviews about media dot net since they've partnered with yahoo/bing regarding publishers, but haven't been able to get any concrete answers.

Anything you can tell me to make me feel better about using them would be great.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

fprints, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  17. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I've noticed higher earnings from Media.net for some of my sites. Of course there are a few things I don't like about them such as not having the option to display only images like you can on Adsense..Still, the only real problem with them is that they don't accept some quality sites (which I don't quite understand)..but anyways, they aren't scammers! They are just fine and if you use them in the right niche the earnings will be better than adsense.

FPForum, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  18. fprints

fprints Peon

Best Answers:
    Whats your rpm with them? Since joining a few days ago it keeps dropping. Does it take time to rise?

fprints, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  19. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    My RPM was actually higher when first starting..Upwards of about $2.00...Then it dropped a little later in the month down to around $0.27..and by the end of the month saw RPM numbers back up to around $1.33..This was for a recipe/cooking related blog. Regardless of the RPM, the site still made more overall in a month with Media.net then it did Adsense.

FPForum, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  20. fprints

fprints Peon

Best Answers:
    Dropped to 0.38 today. They said that they would be trying out a new optimization method for my site and assure that the RPM will be increasing over the next few weeks. I don't know what to believe! Does anybody have a really good experience with Media net after allowing them to optimize your site for a few weeks? I'm willing to wait if the outcome is going to be worth it!

fprints, Jan 16, 2013 IP