1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Effective SEO Services - 14 Day FREE Trial - 100 Spots Available!

Discussion in 'Services' started by AdenClark, Jan 3, 2013.

Have you ever wanted to order an SEO service, but you are worried that the search engine rankings of your website will not increase & the prices are just too high to afford? Maybe you are worried that your site will get penalised by Google for building bad backlinks or you have used poor SEO services in the past. Well, those days are over!

We are so confident in our SEO Service, that we are willing to prove it works for your website, before you pay a penny! When you activate your free trial, you can watch the rankings of your website increase for 14 days, which will give you the confidence to finally succeed in Google.

SEO Campaign Features

• 14 day free trial on our Effective SEO Service
    • Target 1 URL & 2 keywords/phrases per campaign
    • Watch your rankings increase before you spend a single penny
    • Weekly ranking reports sent via email
    • Increase your online exposure, traffic and sales
    • The most effective and affordable SEO campaign
    • Add extra campaigns for only $49/m

Please Note: We only allow ONE Free Trial per person. Once your 14 day free trial is over, you will be billed $49/m until you cancel your paypal subscription. Understand that you may lose your rankings if you cancel your subscription due to competition within your market. If you see your rankings increase, why would you want to cancel?

If you have already signed up for a free trial and want to order another campaign, you must contact us with your campaign details and request a paypal subscription link. Extra campaigns are charged at $49/month each, for 1 URL + 2 Keywords.

Before We Start:

Before you sign up to our 14 day free trial, you must go through this checklist to ensure your website is ready for an SEO campaign. Follow these steps to ensure you have a strong foundation for SEO success. If you want us to optimise your target URL for $20 (including content), please contact us first.

1. Choose Your Keywords: Each campaign requires 1 URL + 2 RELEVANT Keywords/Phrases. You must choose these wisely. What are your clients searching for? What would you search to find your service? These are the questions you must ask when choosing the right keywords. Once you have a couple of ideas, use the popular Google Keyword Tool to find relevant keywords that have enough traffic.

2. Choose A URL (Web Address): Most of our clients choose the homepage, which is a great place to start, unless you want to target 2 keywords/phrases that are relevant to a specific service/product you offer. If you offer several products or services, its best to create a new page on your website, that is used especially to target your 2 chosen keywords.

3. Optimise Your Website: If you are using your homepage within your campaign, you must ensure that this page is optimised for your 2 target keywords/phrases. You must include your keywords within your meta tags, h1/h2/h3 tags, image alt tags & also integrated throughout the content displayed on your website. You must have between 500 & 750 words of quality content on your campaign URL. If using a different URL (inner page), you must do the same as above & its also recommended that you include the keywords within the page URL, eg: www.yoursite.com/my-keywords/ “or” www.yoursite.com/my-keywords.html

4. Activate Your Free Trial: Once you are ready, you must click on the link below to activate a paypal subscription. The first 14 days is free. Once you have set this up, please PM me with your paypal transaction number and providee your 1 URL and 2 keywords/phrases.

CLICK HERE To Activate Your FREE Trial >>

AdenClark, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  2. aditya717

aditya717 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I will like to give it a try on one of my UK Sites.

Thanks

aditya717, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  3. energetic

energetic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    is it also working with Chinese language site?

energetic, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  4. AdenClark

AdenClark Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sure, please click the link in the original post above to activate your free trial and then please PM me your URL and 2 keywords. Please ensure your website is ready for an seo campaign. If you need help getting your website ready, please let me know. All the best.

AdenClark, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  5. AdenClark

AdenClark Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As i have never done SEO on a chinese language website, i would have to say no. Sorry about that.

AdenClark, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  6. harrisunderwork

harrisunderwork Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this service still available ?

harrisunderwork, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  7. AdenClark

AdenClark Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Certainly Is, orders are been processed as i write this message. First come, first served!

AdenClark, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  8. shahid ashraf

shahid ashraf Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in your service

shahid ashraf, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  9. Ccarmac1

Ccarmac1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, do you have a website?

I just finished my website and would like to get more info about your SEO service and if possible to check the site too if its ready for your service.

Thanks!

Ccarmac1, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  10. DareDevils

DareDevils Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Subscribed. Please check you pm from me.

DareDevils, Jun 20, 2013 IP