1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HI Any One Here Japanse ??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by N1NJA, Dec 15, 2012.

As the title says im looking for a Japanse person as i need something wirrten in Japanese ??

N1NJA, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  2. YoungGuns

YoungGuns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Still looking? Let me know what you need, I speak Japanese.

YoungGuns, Dec 31, 2012 IP
  3. insight.tech

insight.tech Member

Best Answers:
    Better to use Google translates option to write anything in Japanese by converting from English easily.

insight.tech, Dec 31, 2012 IP
  4. N1NJA

N1NJA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi thanks for responding right my first question is do you live in japan or usa ? why i was looking for a Japanese person is because i need a part for these pioneer headphones SE-DIR800C, and a seller on eBay i contacted was japanese. He was having a hard time under standing my message saying that he uses Google translate to translate my english to Japanese and its not making sense. but know im thinking how am i going to message him? even if you do write in Japanese how am i going to message that via eBay i dont think its possible.

So now im looking for a Japanese person living in japan that could ring up Pioneer Japan and order that part then list it on eBay so i can make the purchase oh by the way i did contact pioneer USA they do have the part. But the problem is i have to be a usa citizen plus my credit card has to be in the usa as well, i live in England so thats out of the question :( Thanks

Message from Pioneer USA Below!!

Thank you for contacting Pioneer Electronics Service, Inc.

The part number(s) you requested are as follows:

Parts No. Description Unit Cost(plus s/h)

WNK2375 HANGER $ 34.75

WNK2375 is the sub for WNK2375.

We only ship within the USA. Maybe you have someone in the states that can order it for you. Also, the credit card must be from the USA.
    The price(s) quoted above are valid for 30 days.

You may order on-line at http://parts.pioneerelectronics.com

or

You may place an order with a Visa or Master Card by calling our Parts Department at 1(800) 228-7221. Please reference the part number(s) provided above when calling.

Our Parts Department is open Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30am and 4:00pm PST.

N1NJA, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  5. N1NJA

N1NJA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if anyone is looking to make 20 bucks? get me the above part from pioneer usa, then list it one eBay and ill purchase it ??? Thanks

N1NJA, Jan 1, 2013 IP