1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much $$$ for SEO projects??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Euphoria, Dec 28, 2012.

I'm getting job requests for different SEO jobs, one involves mainstream skin care products, other is african american skin care, next is Asians and Latinos.
    This is one client that wants this done, he wants me to start generating traffic for him through the search engines?
    Anyone know what I should charge per project?????

Euphoria, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  2. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied Banned

Best Answers:
    Depends on what they are asking you to do. One-time or set-up work, or ongoing, monthly assistance? Keyword research, content creation, onpage SEO, or backlinking, or all of these? Are the backlinks to be of a specific quality like high PR, edu, document share links, or are they to be tier 3 mass blasts?

Break down each task and charge what you think is reasonable, then put it together in a bundle. See what the client is wiling to pay, and it it's too little, subtract elements until you have a package you both can accept.

Elfen Lied, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  3. seohunk2u

seohunk2u Banned

Best Answers:
    Depends on what exactly they want and about criteria @Euphoria, But you can start with Five Hundred USD

seohunk2u, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  4. santosh.vouch45

santosh.vouch45 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes , it is depend upon work defined on project. you can specify the price separately for each task on project not whole.

santosh.vouch45, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  5. torrado

torrado Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This depends on
    1. Nature of work
    2. Capacity of client
    3. Region of client

See which services he need and what is his capacity by talking to him and most important region of client matters a lot, person living in asia cant pay yew but one in euorope has high paying capacity.

torrado, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  6. Euphoria

Euphoria Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the advice guys, I've been asking him tons of questions as he keeps asking me for the price. I have come up with a price and $850 sounds like it is going to be the rate I'll charge him.

Euphoria, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  7. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $850 for a one-time SEO optimization or $850/month or $850/year. You should be really careful what you are doing, because I have friends (SEO optimizators) that charged $500+, but they didn't finish the WHOLE work and the client refused to pay them... Good luck! :)

patco, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  8. SEODeal

SEODeal Active Member

Best Answers:
    All SEO cost is depend on site niche and site pages, so you can provide me your site url

SEODeal, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  9. ashleyjohn2347

ashleyjohn2347 Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends upon the experience and business strategies you use.

ashleyjohn2347, Dec 31, 2012 IP
  10. Euphoria

Euphoria Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your right, I haven't given him a full quote yet, I think I should charge more as I don't use any automated software to use, I do all manual work as it pays off with quality and precision. But it would be $850 for a month, he wants a few keywords in the top 10 positions.

Euphoria, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  11. john910

john910 Peon

Best Answers:
    it's all depends on your strategy or plan and your client budget i will send you one of company rates ahsanislamofficial.wix.com/seo-consulting

john910, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  12. efortuneglobalsolutions

efortuneglobalsolutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to get detailed requirement for seo.

Analyze the client capability
    What business factor they are concentrating
    business size..

if you can lead business sales and set profit margin increase to them by so much % with the seo work you do, clients always look for profits rather than search engine ranking. Search Engine ranking which you will do for them.

Keep posted!!!!

Rashmi
    Internet marketing company

13. Yooper

Yooper Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello people :D

What I think about SEO. SEO is not job for one day or one month because you mast have strategy for couple of months ant that make great things. For me you mast now how much detail client wont because details need some extra time and better work.

$900 for a one-time SEO optimization or $700/month or $700/year are great cost for me.

Yooper, Jan 7, 2013 IP