1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help (making money)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by winas_ben, Dec 17, 2012.

Hello everyone​

Im a newbie of making money trying to start out something in order to earn some money to pay my own things, I have just registered on Elance.com to do smth
    but don't know where to start.
    I would like to advice me what should I do to start out and what should i learn to have some money to help my family and paying bills .

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    winas_ben, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  2. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Take the cheapest jobs first, establish yourself as somebody who can and does do good work. Don't just settle for Elance, work directly with some people on other forums by answering their posts on freelance work. Use the money to get by while you learn what you can about IM and start doing more ambitious things like creating websites and building a list.

melprise, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  3. DaveGmac

DaveGmac Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with melprise...... deliver excellent woprk and get good referrals and that will help you get more and more work. emphasize the quality...

DaveGmac, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  4. gregortarquin

gregortarquin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Money plays an important role in human life and also there are many ways where people can make money.Some of them are very popular as well as easiest way where we can earn more in short period of time.Online money making is one of the most popular way for doing that where we can get maximum opportunities.

gregortarquin, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  5. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To start doing some cash, requires some time, and some trusted reviews from your clients build first. People need to know how good you are, in your field..

Matei Gavriluta, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  6. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just know ever since the recession, everyones in the same place as you are right now. Elance is a great start, as long you put in the time for getting better reviews to get more gigs, but its hard.

Update: Theres other stuff like buying & selling for more immediate income.

James Byun, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  7. YoungGuns

YoungGuns Active Member

Best Answers:
    The most important step is to take action and not jumping from one opportunity to the next. Consistency is important. After establishing your first stream of income you should look out for the next stream. Never put all eggs into one basket. Feel free to download my free ebook with a simple yet effective method to get you started (see signature).

YoungGuns, Jan 4, 2013 IP