1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So damn easy to sell Clickbank products

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by lychee, Dec 4, 2012.

Here's a very simple strategy to start generating sales within a few hours.

Choose your products. I won't go into to this much because it really depends where your niches are. I'll just tell you this - It's xmas! People are looking for presents! They are now, more than any other time of the year, actively LOOKING to spend money.

Prepare your Squeeze page. Nothing fancy. Don't use those huge fonts (that crap just doesn't work anymore. Be concise and precise. Choose a few "act now" gimmicks. Upload it.
    VERY IMPORTANT : Make sure you have a subscription option to a newsletter. Even if visitors don't pay, they might be interested enough to subscribe to your site. Look at it this way, if 1% of your visitors are attracted to your squeeze, 50% of them will buy, 50% will subscribe.

Get someone to prepare some YouTube videos reviewing your clickbank products. As clients. Why?

3.a.
    In this day and age, it is a given fact that shoppers prefer to watch a 1-minute video than read a huge page of words.

3.b.
    People like to hear what others have to say! Simple. Its not by chance that YouTube is riddled with product reviews. People review everything.

Because point 3b is a fact - you have a huge amount of competition. So once your videos are ready, you have to find a way to get your video ranking well. Use social networks to expose the video. Hire some people to post a few written reviews in the comments box! This works like a charm.

4.a Creating "social circles"
    If you don't have one - open a Facebook Page for the niche (not the product). Now, you're new, so dont bother wasting time trying to get the attention of big pages in your niche. Instead, find some small/new pages like yours in the same niche. 'Like' them and share something of theirs.

REMEMBER : If you're smart, you'll not be afraid of competition. You will understand that working together with others in your area will get you a share of eachother's traffic.

In exchange for getting them to promote your videos, offer to include their FB page links under your video on YouTube (remember : competition is healthy for your business).

So, now you have maybe 10 pages sharing your videos. Stay active on their pages too. They are getting new fans, so leave a nice comment under some of their posts here and there. Boom - free promotion.

On your own page, get off-niche every now and again. They like music, films, they own websites of their own....get off-niche OFTEN. Share other stuff on your page. It will catch your fan's attention, they will post a comment on your page - boom - their friends see your page!!

Your traffic is growing, so your visitors are coming to your Squeeze page. Your subscriber list needs to be reminded you exist so email them. Ideally, pick a 2nd clickbank product that is related or like the original product, and promote it to your subscribers.

These are just a few tips of a strategy i use to promote my client's videos. It works like a charm. But you do have to dedicate some time each day to commenting, looking for pages like yours and communicating with them.

lychee, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  2. Odoscandies

Odoscandies Peon

Best Answers:
    Any recommendations on potential products for a humor related page?

Odoscandies, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  3. sharppotato

sharppotato Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Nice guide, good starting point for beginners!

sharppotato, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  4. samah

samah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I like the way to list the steps , and I would like to add one point here, based on my experience working with ClickBank, the hottest products is the fastest to be sold and I'll give you big five here for creating video reviews because it has huge response.

building squeeze page is also very important because by doing that you will be building a list of hot buyers you can sell them in the future again and again. the strategies are unlimited when it comes to sell ClickBank products.

samah, Dec 8, 2012 IP
  5. sravan4u

sravan4u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is there any way to sell clickbank products as simple as 123.

sravan4u, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  6. samah

samah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hey Sravan, when it comes to sell ClickBank products there are various way and it's hard to narrow the methods as 123, but you may find some reports that sharing simple strategy or tactic that will make your day as a clickbank affiliate... :)

samah, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  7. davetrebas

davetrebas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice post. Thanks...

davetrebas, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  8. wulfgar2012

wulfgar2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    in step #1 , choosing a product , are you implying that people will be buying clickbank products as Christmas gifts?
    I would think this approach would work better for physical products like those being sold on amazon.

does clickbank only sell e-books/products, or do they ship hardcopies as well?

wulfgar2012, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  9. digitaleur

digitaleur Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks so much.And does it work for you?How much did you make by using this method?

digitaleur, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  10. HostPlanz

HostPlanz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, the variety of clickbank products suck. The products available on clickbank does not really follow the Christmas theory.

HostPlanz, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  11. seriousmny

seriousmny Peon

Best Answers:
    I've never had much luck with Clickbank products. I just may try this method to see if it works for me. I'm great at setting things up, but when it comes to promotion and getting traffic to my sites, that's where I hit the wall. I will be spending most of my time in this next year learning how to promote my products, getting more traffic, and expanding my lists. Getting on the first page of Google is no longer my aspiration. Developing relationships, creating quality content, and keeping my customers coming back are my main goals.

seriousmny, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  12. johnblazen

johnblazen Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the right suggetion...:)

johnblazen, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  13. biz_mak

biz_mak Member

Best Answers:
    Before Christmas this guide is more suitable for Amazon affiliate program.

biz_mak, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  14. luqman1

luqman1 Peon

Best Answers:
    nice,,lets star to action :)

luqman1, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  15. actnews

actnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    very nice, the review idea looks good, i will try it.
    thanks

actnews, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  16. maryumkhalid24

maryumkhalid24 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the same....

maryumkhalid24, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  17. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Lychee, absolutely right, good tips for newbie.

rith, Dec 31, 2012 IP
  18. TroyCo

TroyCo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its a great idea in theory, this could be a very useful method, do you create a page from facebook (dot) com/pages ?? if so how do you comment on other peoples pages? maybe that is just a feature I missed..

TroyCo, Dec 31, 2012 IP
  19. jlautier

jlautier Peon

Best Answers:
    youtube is great - however the competition is enormous. choose your keywords carefully and build backlinks to your video. prefer article marketing however

jlautier, Dec 31, 2012 IP
  20. NEObate

NEObate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've had more success with targetted mass mail but nice tutorial!

NEObate, Dec 31, 2012 IP