1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Teenirific.com, Social Network, GREAT REVENUE!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Shujinkko, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Shujinkko

Shujinkko Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    also i do admit it, and i believe i should be punished =[

Shujinkko, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  2. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Then explain to us just how he scammed you, and how does it make it ok for YOU to scam in return?

How about paying back the person you scammed, now wouldn't that be a good start?

GRIM, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  3. EZspaces

EZspaces Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am in no way a good guy. I'm a recovering addict with a chance to recover if I get out now and I've been doing much of that. I do by chance have a proposition to get you out of this. If you can get on payment plans with this guy, I can help you pay him back so we all come out even and be done with each other. If you provide me private proof that I've done this to you.

EZspaces, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  4. Shujinkko

Shujinkko Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have been trying to but none if you guys even now my paypal account is on hold, i can't do nothing about it, paypal e-mailed me there not going to let me payback tran till paypal investigates more.

EZspaces i wish i could, but my old paypal account with my old CC, was banned due to i was always in negative funds and left to london for 3 weeks for a grade 12 trip, then what do you know? banned.

5. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Shujinkko, whats so fu**** difficult? send the money by western union if you want to pay him back.
    But you dont want to pay him back.

login, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  6. EZspaces

EZspaces Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1. That means you spent the money. If they can't get a chargeback from your bank account then it will not go through properly. Been there done that. I'm not bragging, just saying I've seen it before as I've done it. In that dark past. Let me tell you, quit scamming while you're ahead. It's not the place to be, I promise.

2. If you can't prove it do not claim it please.

7. vnjporg

vnjporg Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thing is simple. Give me back the money and I will forget everything! He has 3 hours to think about this. That's all!

vnjporg, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  8. EZspaces

EZspaces Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    vnjporg,

Honestly I feel for him. Only because I have been in his shoes. Would you allow him to pay you in payment plans? I'm sure if you don't get your money that you can easily have him prosecuted, as we talked about.

9. Shujinkko

Shujinkko Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    :
    well just time to see the worst, im going to some uni camp for 2 weeks tommorow cya! hope to hear from tran, and paypal :D

10. templates

templates Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    wow..to be sure there is a way to get the MODS here to eliminate some of these scams from here

templates, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  11. eddie43302

eddie43302 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    no doubt. best way to do that is to eliminate website selling period.

eddie43302, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  12. vnjporg

vnjporg Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have pm moderaters and sent mail through "contact us" but no one replies!

vnjporg, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  13. EZspaces

EZspaces Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I've tried to help this kid even though he cannot proove I stole from him. Do what you must vnj. Thanks for allowing me to say my peace. :)

14. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Mods are watching, the mods @ DP can only do so much but I do trust if they can do something they will do the correct thing.

Hi mods BTW :p

GRIM, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  15. iamneo

iamneo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh well, I hate getting into this, But I feel sorry for you...

Here are your options. i won EVERY dispute so far. So let me give you the details. DO IT EXACTLY as I say if you want to win.

1) DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE WHAT SO EVER.

2) ESCALATE the dispute to a CLAIM at paypal. You have 20 days to do it and you can do it anytime WITHIN the 20 days. DO IT RIGHT AWAY!

3) His account is frozen/limited. But he is still allowed to refund (all he needs to do is email paypal in rare cases)

4) FILE for a CHARGE BACK with your credit card AFTER step 2) , I mentioned above. ONLY AFTER. NOT BEFORE (or paypal could limit your account). This is in the user agreement you sign with paypal. Basically, you are supposed to give paypal a chance/time to resolve the issue. Paypal will say that they can't give you a refund since it is a digital item, so that is just a formality to keep your end of the bargain with paypal (Basically, you are conforming to the user agreement)

Chargebacks are expensive. so paypal prefers to resolve things directly rather then go via chargeback. That is why you file the claim/dispute with them first. But since paypal has to comply with the credit card agreement (as they accept CC's), They cannot take punitive action against you for using your rights.

5) Here is the important part. After you initiate a chargeback with your credit card: FAX or MAIL all the documentation (emails, chat transcript,s, INCLUDING the emails you received from the phpfox & vbulletin). This will give evidence to the credit card company that you are being cheated/defrauded.

The credit card company will immediately PULL the funds from Paypal and paypal will immediately pull the funds from his account.

All the above steps take about 1hr of your time and YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK. TRUST ME.

I have enough experience with paypal/creditcard documents, I can even give you the freaking sub-clauses for the terms of the user agreements!

What ever you do, DO NOT WASTE your time investigating this matter on your own. YOU WILL GET NO WHERE.

After the above steps, you go to the FBI internet crimes cell and OPEN case with ALL the information you have. Here is the link: http://www.ic3.gov/

They will do nothing yet, but everything will go into the database and they will be able to sub-poena and investigate this matter if need be (usually they do it only in larger cases). They will get the IP & everything from paypal, dP & emails if need be. Even the proxies he is using will have his ISP information. He is being a dumb ASS if he thinks he can fool anyone.

If you do exactly as I mentioned above, YOU WILL GET EVERY PENNY back & He will get NOTHING, but will be on the FBI file. You can thank me later :)

GOOD LUCK.

Cheers!

iamneo, Nov 28, 2006 IP
    Smyrl and Halobitt like this.
  16. templates

templates Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    can i post this tip on another forum for others to see?They might be interested

templates, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  17. iamneo

iamneo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you are referring to my writeup. Feel free, But include me in the credits :)

iamneo, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  18. iBBnet

iBBnet Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmmm... I might add your tips too!

iBBnet, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  19. iamneo

iamneo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Got your PM, let me address it here for everyone to benefit.

The scammer will not be able to make a penny off this deal. Paypal will freeze the funds. He could be in a lot of legal troubles even though they might not affect him immediately. There could be a file opened on him and could be cross-referenced in future & could comeback to bite him in the ass later.

Did you call your bank or creditcard issuer? The banks usually are afraid to take the loss so they ask you to work with the merchant first.

If the source of funding was ANYthing that has a logo of visa/mc/amex, you will get 100% of you money back. According to those terms, you are not liable for being scammed. That is the VERY basis for credit cards. THE CC terms override the bank's reservation.

You have 60 days in most cases & 90 days incase of amex to file a dispute. Also, most credit card companies ask you to wait till the charges SHOW UP on the account and till they send you a statement.

You can wait for the statement & behind the statement there is a section to file disputes in case of fraudulent transactions, you can use that to file the chargeback. Some credit card issuers are fussy about this.

If you have online access, you can file for the charge back as soon as the transaction shows up on your account. They will ask you for the transaction code. Till that time, they CANNOT file a chargeback. So wait till that shows up on your online statement or paper statement.

The bank CANNOT refuse to file a chargeback. That is against the TOS (terms of service) for Visa/MC/AMEX. If they refuse, you can tell them that you will contact VISA/MC directly and have their privilege of using the logo REVOKED immediately. Trust me, If you know the law, you can make them dance to any music you want.

~Cheers

iamneo, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  20. iamneo

iamneo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    edited for clarity & added above

iamneo, Nov 28, 2006 IP