1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

25 High PageRank sites to get BackLinks

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Clones, Dec 6, 2012.

1. eHOW.com Write how to articles or videos. Post your link in your profile. Also a good source of information if you want to know how to do something.

2. WikiHow.com Same as eHow but you can edit existing wiki pages or create your own. Cleverly put your link in “Sources and Citations” section

3. 43Things.com You have to sign up for participation. Post your own goals or reply to posted “to do” list. Occasionally, insert your own link as a resource.

4. Squidoo.com This is one of my favorite. Build your lenses and you can add links to your site, embed your YouTube videos and flickr photos.

5. AssociatedContent.com You can add your link in your profile. Not a favorite of mine.

6. HubPages.com Another site like Squidoo and AssociatedContent. You can put links to your sites in the contents you create here.

7. Digg.com The most popular news ranking site. If you have good blog posts you can post them here. If your article goes to the home page, you will attract thousands of high page rank backlinks and tens of thousands of visitors for a short period. Be prepared for handle the load otherwise you will bring down your server.

8. Reddit.com Another news popularity site. Same as Digg. Post your blog articles here but don’t submit your entire site.

9. Answers.yahoo.com Ask questions and post answers to others questions. You can post links to your site in your answers.

10. Xanga.com A community blog. Crete keyword rich contents and links to your sites in the posts.

11. Kiva.org A microfinance site. You lend to and borrow from individual entrepreneurs. Create a profile page and link to your site from your profile page.

12. Geocities.com One of the oldest site. Create a few mini websites and links to your web sites from the geocities pages.

13. Twitter.com Create an account using a keyword and post your link in your profile.

14. Propeller.com Another news popularity site. Put you site’s link in your profile page.

15. Tradebit.com A site where you can buy and sell digital contents. If you ebooks, your own recorded music, etc., put your keywords in listing pointing to your site’s URL.

16. Angelfire.com Another old site like Geocities. Create your mini sites and put links to your site on the mini site pages.

17. Weebly.com A web 2.0 site where you can create your own mini sites like Geocites. Use the same technique you use for Geocites and Angelfire for back links to your sites.

18. Blogowogo.com A blog aggregation site. If you are running a blog, add your RSS feed to their site and any time you post new articles in your blog, your page at Blogowogo will be updated.

19. Tumblr.com Post and share your photos, articles, links, music, and videos. Use you site’s link in the profile page.

20. StumbleUpon.com Discover great web pages and share with your friends. You can submit your site and individual pages to StumbleUpon.

21. eZineArticles.com The most popular article directory. Submit your articles with author’s box under each article. You can use up to two links to your site in each article.

22. Flickr.com The most popular photo sharing site. You can drop your site’s link on the profile page.

23. MyBlogLog.com Share your online activity on a single page. Link to your sites from the profile page.

24. FastCompany.com If you are passionate about business idea, you should sign up with this very respected site. You can use anchor text in your profile page to link to your web site.

25. YouTube.com The most popular video sharing site. If you don’t have an account with YouTube, you should sign up immediately. Upload interesting and funny videos. Create your profile and link to your site.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Clones, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  2. Oltenasul

Oltenasul Member

Best Answers:
    nice list mate, thank you! i will try it on

Oltenasul, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  3. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Would be intereting to see in 5 or 6 years how much use each of the above is in regards to those backlinks. I had not even heard of 43things and understood angelfire to be a dodgy site in some important quarters though can't remember where I read about it

Revelations-Decoder, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  4. YoungAce

YoungAce Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice share! Thanks.

YoungAce, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  5. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:
    Nice Collections.. Thanks for sharing..

karthick9, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  6. kevinloyed

kevinloyed Member

Best Answers:
    This is really nice share. It will help to get my site rank.

kevinloyed, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  7. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    hi,
    nice list of high page rank websites.
    i will suggest this list to more internet marketer in DP.

dean1122, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  8. satish4321

satish4321 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nice share. will try it

satish4321, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  9. steveclarys

steveclarys Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice information list....i have one doubt all are Do-follow links are not????

steveclarys, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  10. SnowLured

SnowLured Peon

Best Answers:
    Although it is not always the best way to go depending on the niche, I think going for a link from Ezinearticles is a good idea as well. Assuming the content you submit is up to par.

SnowLured, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  11. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the sharing so nice and so use full information

Elfen Lied, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  12. mstechnosoft

mstechnosoft Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing. I used most of them but some are new to me, will check them.:)

mstechnosoft, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  13. rajendarb

rajendarb Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice list. Thanks for sharing I will use this resource.

rajendarb, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  14. icecube media

icecube media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for shearing its really helpful.

icecube media, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  15. hasanoben

hasanoben Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice list.. I'm sure it will help lots of people.. Thank you.

hasanoben, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  16. sharma.gaurav

sharma.gaurav Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing,it is very nice list.

sharma.gaurav, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  17. swathi_r96

swathi_r96 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice Share ya, i tried few on this and its working well. But links are mentioned as no follow. Can any one share a list like this with do follow?

swathi_r96, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  18. brucewayne123

brucewayne123 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing it.. few of them are good, it helped me

brucewayne123, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  19. rickypaul

rickypaul Member

Best Answers:
    Thank's for sharing such a nice list with us and i'll try this site very soon but i have one doubt these all site are Do Follow..??
    Thank's

rickypaul, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  20. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey good share I agree with you...

azharSEO, Dec 7, 2012 IP