1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Websites de-indexed from Google

Discussion in 'SEO' started by poshswinger, Dec 4, 2012.

Hi,

I have some of my sites that used to rank well in Google, but are recently de-indexed without any reasons.
    When I tried to search "info:xxxxx.com", and it returned with no result at all.

What to do? Does it related to recent Panda update?

poshswinger, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  2. ramcharantej

ramcharantej Member

Best Answers:
    It might happen neither with panda nor penguin updates, mostly when you build bad back-links -you're thrown, if you have copied content or low quality page-you might get a chance to change your blog into a good quality one (Google throws your site into last position for all ranking KWs-as a warning), but when you're in bad linking business then definitely you are thrashed into Sandbox with no warning.. Also Excessive usage of KWs with no content is very harmful which also might be the reason too.

How to get back from Sandbox- If you bring high quality links from Genuine Web Pages like Cnn, BBC, Mashable, The Verge or any most popular site/blog you'd get your site back, as Google Crawls frequently in that pages and can you can be Recognized again, as of now Google Crawler does not crawl your site any more. So you're thrashed.

PS: As per my experience, it happened last year April/May period with Panda update..

ramcharantej, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  3. AKraly

AKraly Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you use Google Webmaster Tools? There may be something wrong that you can fix to get your site(s) indexed again... webmaster tools will let you know the problem.

AKraly, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  4. bluebenz

bluebenz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    first, he must sure that his site is on google sandbox.
    for info, just type your site name on google search box, and if no result of your site then sure it is in sandbox.
    I agree that to get it back you must get back link from a high PR websites or blogs.

I found a post on other wht forum, maybe you can try his solution..
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=955603

good luck.. :)

bluebenz, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  5. initzero

initzero Active Member

Best Answers:
    i believe you site was penalized by google. you'll see more details in google webmaster tools, if you install it. i got similar issue on one my sites, and i was not able to bring it up to google search :(

initzero, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  6. seovidya

seovidya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Following are the reason for the site to be de indexed in google. Verify these.
    A primary reason websites get de-indexed comes when they sell links to other websites.
    Another reason comes from when you link to bad sites
    Hosting multiple websites on the same hosting account.
    Duplicate content.
    Page extremely slow or not resolving.

seovidya, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  7. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all , you have to identify the exact reason why your website was de-indexed. And if your website is listed on Google webmaster tool account, they will notify the reason to you. In this case you should have got a message or warning like that.

In most cases Google will de-index website which do not comply with their SEO/webmaster rules. You have to take care of that cautiously. Even if you think your website was wrongly de-indexed, you have to take necessary actions through your Google Webmaster tool account only to inform Google webmaster team.

seo_buzz, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  8. Web Master 007

Web Master 007 Member

Best Answers:
    In addition to all this
    ones, google was not able to update robot.txt file of my site due to my bad server, as it remains down most of the time
    so i got de-indexed

Solution : I changed my hosting, got indexed on the very next day

Web Master 007, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  9. Wisestepp

Wisestepp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    May be some errors detected use Google Webmaster tools to check it and also check the robot.txt file of your website

Wisestepp, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  10. poshswinger

poshswinger Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just installed an registered with Webmaster Tool, and received the message below:

Dear site owner or webmaster of http://oduacm.org/,

We've detected that some of your site's pages may be using techniques that are outside Google's Webmaster Guidelines. If you have any questions about how to resolve this issue, please see our Webmaster Help Forum for support.

Sincerely,

Google Search Quality Team

How could I resolve the issue? I have many of my sites de-indexed at the same time.

poshswinger, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  11. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Need links to be able to figure that out for you... otherwise, you are asking folks to guess ;) Hence, you get a bunch of non answers like above.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  12. initzero

initzero Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the question you need to answer first is what have you done to rank your site in google ?

initzero, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  13. poshswinger

Best Answers:
    I haven't done anything....

May I know how could I figure out what is the reason behind, as the Webmaster tools just asked me to raise a question in the forum.

poshswinger, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  14. ramcharantej

ramcharantej Member

Best Answers:
    Have you used any bots to boot up site ranking or to build the links...? and also a let me know that your site has registered with MGID or any other similar sites ? if then you're in trouble ..

ramcharantej, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  15. rocksman

rocksman Member

Best Answers:
    I think, you have to check the content of your site what is the most important part of Google de-indexing. Google is de-indexing or panalizing copyright content.And about for Link, I think its really a JOKES...Because bad links may fall down your rank temporarily but will not de-index. If it be happened then all person will do bad linking for his top competetor site, to compete on the SERP. Suppose if I do bad linking for top popular site facebook.com or other like linkedin, Google will de-index those? Ans is "NO". So for de-index the main thing you have to notify on your own site. That is it copyscape free? is it has more external links? Any hidden links?? etc

rocksman, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  16. ryanwoosds

ryanwoosds Peon

Best Answers:
    i think after penguin update , Google is doing this type of work.
    please refresh your page and change few content then apply for re-consideration to google via analytic account. Hope you will get indexed

ryanwoosds, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  17. poshswinger

Best Answers:
    Do you mean there is a change in the recent Google update that Google will focus a lot more on the uniqueness of the content? I am afraid that my site may have duplicated content, as I used PLR articles to feed my blog.
    In this case, what can I do for my blog to get it re-index in Google and most importanly, get the PR back?

poshswinger, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  18. poshswinger

Best Answers:
    Recent updates in software?
    What software are you referring to?

poshswinger, Dec 12, 2012 IP