1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

fiverr cheap backlinks in the masses

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by onlinetrading, Dec 4, 2012.

So...

If i have a site that is about 6 months old and very few backlinks, what will happen if i get lots of spammy links that are offered on fiverr?

a few thousand links to the site?

Your answer would be.... google will penalize/deindex me.....

So... what stops people from doing it to new competitors once they begin to compete....

Surely google will have no way to know who got the links and would assume the new site. They would not punish old site with authority because those sites would know better....

What do you guys think ? :)

onlinetrading, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  2. jkramer

jkramer Peon

Best Answers:
    Stay away from fiverr when it comes to SEO unless you have a sound plan. When I used to do seo fiverr gigs on my old sites, non of them got deindexed. They did get penalized though by ranking them on page 20,000,000 (not literally) for receiving spammy links. SEO should be taken as a long term strategy if you plan on making money with your sites in the long run. There are lots of excellent services over in the WF that are MUCH better than any fiverr gig.

jkramer, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  3. Cyclopyze

Cyclopyze Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, welcome to the mess that google created. That's why they introduced the disavow tool but guess what, negative SEO is still being executed every day.

Cyclopyze, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  4. kpkpkiran

kpkpkiran Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    kpkpkiran, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  5. BongaCash

BongaCash Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Beware.. Most of Fiverr gig won't give you any result. Especially those where they promise you 10k+ links.

BongaCash, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  6. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea I've found a handful of fiverr gigs that deliver on their seo results. All that back link stuff is trash tho.

DennisKnows, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  7. boievargas

boievargas Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't recommend and advice fiverr for my SEO, quality work means quality output.

fiverr is a GIG outsourced for 5 bucks. c'mon.

boievargas, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  8. mugwande

mugwande Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think fiverr should be good if you buy many gigs for seo but if you think to spend 5 bucks only for seo, think! you will get links which won't do any impact or the links that will cost you.

mugwande, Dec 5, 2012 IP