1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Could I achieve Keyword Ranking On The Google?

Discussion in 'Google' started by sukritinfotech, Dec 5, 2012.

hey guys..... please help me...
    How could I achieve Keyword Ranking on the Google?
    What Kind Of Keywords Should I prefer For contents?

sukritinfotech, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  2. Gervin

Gervin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your question sounds like: "How can i make myself happy?" Your keyword raning starts from chosing a topic and researching the niche... and this is 0,1% of all....

Gervin, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  3. sukritinfotech

sukritinfotech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I need your advise that how can be I increase keyword ranking on the google?....That is my question

4. localseoexpert

localseoexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello. To increase your website's page ranking in Google -- You need to:

1. Use the keywords properly in your website
    2. Do linkbuilding and other white hat seo strategies for your website

Depending on the competition level of your keywords, it usually takes some months and consistent seo to successfully have your website on the top pages of Google SERP.

Hope this helps

localseoexpert, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  5. sukritinfotech

sukritinfotech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks... I this would be help me.... If You have more information about this please post me.... Thanks yaa...

6. anils

anils Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, it is not easy. All you can do is work hard. Read forums and implement what is being said over and over. The answer to how to rank is not as simple as how to search :(

Good luck on Building quality links.

anils, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  7. mugwande

mugwande Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is very easy to get right keyword and promote it, first use google keyword tool to get the right one so that you dont wast your time and the get backlinks on that same keyword, it will need enough seo but after all your keyword will start ranking on google.

mugwande, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  8. Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do like everyone else is writing here on DP and for sure you become ranked for any keyword at your choice. Or on a side perspective, if I have a technique of success then why would I feel motivated to even write in public about this?

Do yourself a favor, question everything you read. Apply the things that seem to make good sense to you. Don't spam nor beg for google's affection, it doesn't work that way.

Nuno Brito, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  9. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    its better i think u get some online or offline seo training and then start, its save your time and u go in right direction.

newlogo, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  10. eagle22

eagle22 Peon

Best Answers:
    The first thing you need to do is figure out the correct keyphrase that you want to rank for. You obviously are not going to rank for the term "weight loss" unless you are willing to spend years of your life dedicated to ranking for that one term.

I would start off by choosing a phrase that is at least three or more words and has less than 60,000 competing pages when searched with the allintitle code in Google. For example if you want to rank for "dog training tips" go to Google and type in "allintitle:dog training tips" and see if there is less than 60,000 competing pages. Yes, I know this is not the perfect way to check competition because you are not analyzing the top ten results, but for a beginner it will work just fine and keep them from overthinking things.

Then write a solid article at least 700 words long on that phrase and include LSI terms. After you do this post it on your site.

Do this for about ten or so key phrases and then start backlinking to them. Then rinse and repeat :)

eagle22, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  11. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    just make page informative and build targeted links on it.

newlogo, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  12. tpwilliams

tpwilliams Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My complete advice will be, use natural link building around your keywords. Dont only use your main keywords in your anchor text. Use variation of words such as "click here", "About us", "contact us". This way it will sound natural to Google.

tpwilliams, Dec 14, 2012 IP