1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Healthcare Adsense CPC of $2.00

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by xyannix, Nov 27, 2012.

Just wanted to share that the adsense CPC for http://www.nursinghomeinfo.org are averaging $1.90.

It makes sense because first page google adwords cost $3.50 - $4.00 targeting USA.

If only this site had more traffic. It is very hard to work SEO in the healthcare space.

xyannix, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  2. arjun15

arjun15 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing this

arjun15, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  3. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I wouldn't have told anyone that if I'd got a niche with that CPC, all you've done is promote copycats and risk your site being click bombed by jealous people - I'd take the url out of the post right now. Also no privacy policy, which is mandatory, so that'd be an instant ban when anyone from google see's it. Not that they will with this being one of the very quietest internet forums.....:)

adsenseplr, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  4. xyannix

xyannix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This site was built in 2004 before the internet was born. It does not get its traffic from search. If you want to play the SEO game on healthcare sites good luck. They are a dime a dozen.

I have also learned that on forums like this. You can make a post that is 100% true, will make the readers money and no one actually listens too it. I checked the stats and there were 5 visitors to the site from digitalpoint.

Forum readers and posters never learned Zig Ziglars #1 rule. Help people get what they want and you will get plenty of what you want!

xyannix, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  5. one-one

one-one Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe it's not his site, and site of his competitor. So he wants that someone will complained. This is a very bad idea to publicly display your sites and tell about how much they earn. You must always hide domains. It will save your money, my friend.

one-one, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  6. joey89924

joey89924 Peon

Best Answers:
    Help people get what they want and you will get plenty of what

joey89924, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  7. Jagike

Jagike Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with your Zig Ziglar quote, however...like one other poster said, just be cautious about what all info you put out there and good luck!

Jagike, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  8. sanihashmi

sanihashmi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I want healthcare forums List Plzzzzz

sanihashmi, Jan 2, 2017 IP