1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Globaltakeoff.net not paying

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mayankoneman, Nov 30, 2012.

Hi,
    i am publisher in globaltakeoff.net, they have stopped sending payment since 1st of november, i Try to contact them but they not even answer

I sent many emails to dattu,raju,pav also to uday.

Please share your experience.

mayankoneman, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  2. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Whats new in that they have many nagative review and there are lot of complaints for not getting paid

aassociatehit, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  3. dhamaniasad

dhamaniasad Member

Best Answers:
    Take revenge. Write multiple negative reviews, say bad stuff about them, discourage fellow publishers and advertisers, basically, humiliate them at every place you possibly can

dhamaniasad, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  4. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And waste your previous time why not move on and go with more reliable network who you see good review

they have enough negative review so that you should have check before signing with them if its me I would rather utlize my time by going with better network instead wasting my time giving them any review

aassociatehit, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  5. mayankoneman

mayankoneman Member

Best Answers:
    Well i know they wont pay now as they are not even replying but i want to alert current publishers of globaltakeoff.

mayankoneman, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  6. dhamaniasad

dhamaniasad Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, you didn't quite get my point. I wont ever use unpopular ad networks like globaltakeoff.net though. Adsense and Chitika are much more better and provide much better ads as compared to these networks with .net domains. Also, writing negative reviews on high traffic sites brings them search engine hate, and people are alerted against them. Obviously, if it were me, I wouldn't do this, because I wouldn't go with an unreliable ad network in the first place.

dhamaniasad, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  7. andrewjoypappu

andrewjoypappu Peon

Best Answers:
    I think they are fake.not paid me for my 25$ which is also lowest cpm rates for about 12 lakh impressions.I contacted dattu also.I am publisher from kerala, india, I have now approved adsense, but I used globaltakeoff.net before.

andrewjoypappu, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  8. andrewjoypappu

andrewjoypappu Peon

Best Answers:
    I think they are fake.not paid me for my 25$ which is also lowest cpm rates for about 12 lakh impressions.I contacted dattu also.I am publisher from kerala, india, I have now approved adsense, but I used globaltakeoff.net before.

andrewjoypappu, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  9. Dale_

Dale_ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, there are a lot of scamming networks out there... you should check some proper alternatives, like Neverblue or Epom market.

Dale_, Jan 8, 2013 IP