1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

pr4 in two months please help me

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by godsson4sure, Nov 29, 2012.

hello friend I have notice many newly registered domain name in this forum rising quickly to PR3 or even PR4. today i say a two moths old domain have pr4 pleSE CAn someone teach how to quickly increase my blog pr? and also how to get traffic

godsson4sure, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  2. SeaSlash

SeaSlash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Slow it down bud. Quality content, user friendly and quality backlinks are key to get you up there. Just don't get too excited if you don't rise to the top as fast as he did. Also, you could get an alexa toolbar rank checker and see what backlinks he has and try to get some links there.

SeaSlash, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  3. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    don't get too obsessed with PR. Pr doesn't mean ranking or traffic. you say you have PR4 on your site but check the stat and see how much traffic you are getting. it will probably be almost no traffic. instead of focusing on PR, focus on building quality links, update your site with quality content, and then build more quality links. over time your ranking will improve.

seo doesn't deliver instant result. with seo, you do quality work and then follow the golden rule of patience being the virtue

sultanofseo, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  4. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds like you're already doing ok with PR. But quality traffic and conversions should really be your main focus.

danasurvey, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  5. Webinx

Webinx Member

Best Answers:
    I achieved PR 4 in November, set up my site back in end of August, so less than 3 months. Focus on quality content, a good design and finally get backlinks. PR doesn't matter anyways these day. I got PR4, I don't even index fast in Google :p

Webinx, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  6. simple007

simple007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you better do it slow and steady rather than leaping ... Google might put your site in radar for leaping too much ;)

simple007, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  7. godsson4sure

godsson4sure Peon

Best Answers:
    Am so so grateful for yoy'all professionals who took time to give me good responds... however much has been said about getting backlinks and pro keywords but as a dummy this seo field am still wondering which is the best steps to get quality backlinks.. many linkfarm have written me with all sorts of promises why so other good heads in forums have said i shoudnt use links farm. please WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET GOOD KEYWORDS AND QUALITY BACKLINKS?

godsson4sure, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  8. johnaustin9

johnaustin9 Member

Best Answers:
    Quality backlink is matters if you have good backlinks chances of getting higher pr is more..

johnaustin9, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  9. Oly

Oly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I would definitely look towards building quality links.

Oly, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  10. coakleylincoln

coakleylincoln Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi godson In a short while, you got PR4 for your blog. Its not very easy man. I think you also got good site structure, meta tag and description something like that. Here you don't need to worry about the PR and need to get some quality backlinks from forums, blogs... Eventually i would like to say one thing if you want plenty of hits, then you can also stick with social bookmarking as same as forums.

coakleylincoln, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  11. Maria James WM

Maria James WM Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a good user base and a suitable amount of traffic, but my site is still PR0, i think PR doesn't matter much now
    The one thing you need to focus is on quality contents and dragging good traffic to your site

Maria James WM, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  12. Cheeth

Cheeth Greenhorn

Best Answers:

I agree, PR doesn't matter as much as it used in the old days. I seen many 0 PR sites ranking above PR 4 on many occasions. This is especially true now that google is putting a great emphasis on onsite SEO now a days.

Cheeth, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  13. godsson4sure

godsson4sure Peon

Best Answers:
    then how do i drive traffic to my site?

godsson4sure, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  14. neeshu

neeshu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    post good content and share on google plus,twitter and facebook with your fans, you will get good traffic.

neeshu, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  15. clapika

clapika Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it possible to post that 2 month old website with PR4? I saw that many people are faking pagerank. I think that you should Google for fake pagerank checker tools to check that website PR again. It's doubtful.

I myself saw some fake pagerank websites. After I use fake pagerank checker tools, I saw the lower pagerank.

clapika, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  16. Jackie2006

Jackie2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds tough and abnormal tasks.

Btw Google PR update happens after every 3 or 4 months time. And Yes Google Page Rank Updated on 2 August 2012, it was 3rd page rank update of 2012 whereas Last Page Rank update was on 3 May.

Jackie2006, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  17. luxs

luxs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've register domain 2 months ago. Fill with content. Place one link from PR5 website (only 3 backlink in total on this website frontpage), and in one month time it was PR recalculation - I've got PR4 on new domain.... Nothing special about this PR, but only a measure of inbound links.

luxs, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  18. adusin

adusin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes quality content and high PR backlinks will help you out in this.

adusin, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  19. godsson4sure

godsson4sure Peon

Best Answers:
    Am learning how to sell sites in Flippa and through my studies I've noticed PR do not determine the value of sites however traffic is the sugar.

also through my studies i realized its quite difficut to get huge amount of traffic in short interval say 2 to 3 months, yet in that same flippa i constantly find some 2 months old websites claiming the have over 300,000 to 500,000 daily unique visitors!

how do they do this? how do they get so much increase traffic in no time? what specific method could it be they used?

wait!! before you answer note that i have tried quality content good but pretty slowing bringing traffic, am also involve in social network methods yet in 3months my blog productsreviewsblog(dot)com still only receives maximum of 100 visitors pay day.

are you blessed with this knowledge? please shear your insight with children of God. God bless you.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
    godsson4sure, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  20. advik

advik Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to use all off-page optimization techniques with Social media, It will update and index you quickly to get PR ranks.

advik, Dec 12, 2012 IP