1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Strange massive direct traffic appearing on my website since yesterday

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by Creature, Nov 14, 2012.

Hey all

Yesterday I noticed massive direct traffic coming from San Jose of the US in one of my websites.
    I didnt do any campaign to any US audience since I am targeting UK clients so how is this happening?
    This traffic coming from San Jose have doubled my daily traffic but I couldnt really use such traffic since I dont ship in the US.
    Could they be bots or anything like that? I cant imagine why someone would sent bots to my website all of a sudden.

Any enlightenment would be appreciated! :)

Creature, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  2. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    I think your website has been so popular. The direct traffic could be from visitors visited your website thorugh referral link who then interested and do second visit but in the mode of direct traffic.

TheCreator, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  3. chaithu

chaithu Member

Best Answers:
    Google not only show results in one geographical area...So i think ur getting traffic for that only...You site may have some good stuff alsoo..
    I don't know exact reason but, your site doing good...! Congratulation ...! But check with your targeted too..! if you are getting irrelevent traffic.. just check your activities

chaithu, Dec 6, 2012 IP