1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

David Petraeus - Paula Brodwell - Jill Kelley

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by britishguy, Nov 12, 2012.

David Petraeus - Paula Brodwell - Jill Kelley

[​IMG]

There is a lot more to come out yet…

Comments

britishguy, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    American stupidity. Who cares that he is fu*king another woman? There is always the element of blackmail possibility but that is also because of American attitude. In France and Italy, he would have been considered the MAN based on how many mistresses he had and in England the public would have been happy that for once their Politican was not involved in gay sex. ;)

gworld, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  3. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This story has legs now Jill Kelley has dragged another big fish into the mix

But in the latest revelations, federal authorities are now reviewing between 20,000 and 30,000 pages of "potentially inappropriate" emails and other communications between Kelley and Gen. John Allen, the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan. That's an average of at least between 27 and 41 pages of emails a day.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...edly-never-spared-anything-for/#ixzz2C86RBPXP

britishguy, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  4. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    we can only hope for videos :D although all things considered it looks like a human flaw, that can hit anyone at any time, in General Petraeus' long career Unfortunate for him as his career and service have been stellar.

earlpearl, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  5. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Yeah, that's what it is.. . Just a "flaw". . .. That can hit at "any time"... Do you believe this crap or just say it?

Crazy how this surfaced directly AFTER the election.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
    grpaul, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  6. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Why would this affect someone's vote?

browntwn, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  7. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In a word, Benghazi.

Obamanation, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  8. browntwn

Best Answers:
    What have we learned about Benghazi since this Petraeus news came out?

9. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Nothing, but that isn't the point. The Petraeus scandal is impossible to ignore by the media, and had it broke pre-election, it would have brought the Benghazi turds swirling about Obama's toilet to the surface of the media's and therefore the public's consciousness.

I actually don't really care to much about the Petraeus scandal. I think hes a great man, and it would be a shame for this to destroy his record of accomplishment.

I think the timing of the whole thing just doesn't pass the smell test(in furtherance of the toilet analogy). Holder really decided to inform the White House on the day after election about an investigation into the Director of the CIA that had been running since Sept? It is bullshit at face value. We know Petraeus misled congress on the post attack intelligence regarding Benghazi. I suspect that both Petraeus and the White House were happy to live with his extramarital affair. Something is very wrong here.

Obamanation, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  10. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I like Patreus too however sounds awfully like betray US...now that that's out of the way...

Seems US intelligence isn't too bright on keeping secrets. She may have been a Russian spy. Not the done thing. A real Pandora's Box.

Maybe he needs a holiday besides Bradley Manning.

Bushranger, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  11. browntwn

Best Answers:
    I am not sure what to make of the questionable timing. Hopefully the true facts come out.

I just don't think the people who were already not moved by the Benghazi facts thus far would have been moved by the Petraeus news which only speculatively involves Benghazi. It seems more like wishful thinking. The people who would be moved by it were already not voting for Obama.

The Betray us thing is how many years old already? Lame.

Intelligence failure? Russian Spy? He is certainly no traitor like Manning and is not going to be punished in that way. The only possible crime thus far would be if he committed adultery while serving as a General and even then I doubt he would be tried for it.

So what the heck are you talking about?

This was not an intelligence failure this was a serious personal failure by the head of the CIA. He was a good General and it is too bad he fucked up his own career by putting a piece of ass ahead of the country. He is paying the price. We are paying the price for the distraction it causes the the trouble of finding replacement for him. It looks like another General may also be at least in the web of crap that this started. Who knows if he will have to go to.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  12. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I hadn't heard of it. I agree it's 'Lame'.

So it's okay for a general to tell his mistress everything? What did they talk about in bed? Who knows? He might have given away what the troops are doing tomorrow, she might have passed it on to Al-Queada, who knows? - the fact they're playing around behind people's backs means anything is possible. Plus, that could have led on to much more sinister things. Who knows?

Bushranger, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  13. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The "mistress" is an academy grad, a Lt Colonel who had her own security clearance. This isnt a security issue, it's a diversion for the butt-clowns in the media to swarm over instead of reporting on something of value.

The administration refuses to provide security and a diplomatic mission gets attacked... The media collectively yawns. The administration ignores pleas for help and watches live action video of our guys in libya getting attacked, the media is busy alphabetizing their spice racks. The administration spends weeks telling us bs stories about how it happened, then the truth is exposed, the media is taking a siesta.

But somebody high up the ladder gets laid... the media is on it like a chicken on a june bug.

Our press corps is apparently composed of teenage kids.

robjones, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  14. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ;-)

"Just words..."

[video=youtube;lgTydr4gAaI]http://youtu.be/lgTydr4gAaI[/video]

grpaul, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  15. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    One has to applaud the president's use of chauvinism to further his mythical war on women, while at the same time showing outrage that people want to know why they were obviously lied to. The President has clearly lost Ms. Powers like he has most intelligent Americans.

Obamanation, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  16. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Obamanation, great cite!

Corwin, Nov 16, 2012 IP
  17. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    Petraeus wears his hat on his penis, that is where God put his brains. He had more medals and badges stuck on his uniform in the service than any Russian ever had. The reason he packed up the military was because his spine was becoming deformed owing to the weight of his gong collection.

Petraeus never did damn all. Combat ? The only combat he saw was fighting over the bottle in the officers mess. Major Generals do not take part in combat ! YES, Wiki is quite correct, Petraeus saw lots of combat as a commander, but the accent is on SAW, not taking part. The guy did bugger all to warrant all those gongs and badges. He got most of them by officer concession when taking the various courses and believe me, officer concessions when "qualifying" are about the standard of 5 year old kids.

UGH !
    A real All-American wanker.

John Bull, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  18. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Now that we have the opinion of a child who pretends to be ex-military we can all die happy. Thanks.

robjones, Nov 17, 2012 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  19. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    Usual Texarse semi-illiterate comment of pure Bullocks. Why don`t you go back to sleep in your rocking chair Robbo old chap, carry on jerking and stop being a pain in the crutch by demonstrating your inadequate and uneventful existence. I can positively recognize the signs of senile dementia. Go see a Quack if they have one in Texas or if not a Vet.

The nearest you have been to the military is a girls Cheer Leader team, so don`t poke fun at those who have busted a gut in the line of duty. THAT is the mark of a CHILD Robbo and although I think you are a senile old toss-pot, you obviously do have the mind of a child, back to senile dementia eh ?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
    John Bull, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  20. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Still posturing about active duty you never served. Mine was brief, but then I'm not the one bragging falsely about being an SAS vet. If you're over 25 I'll eat my hat. I've got a spec-op buddy in the UK. Love to have him check out your tale, but you wouldnt have the balls to identify yourself to us, would you?

robjones, Nov 18, 2012 IP