1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just a bad review about Epom ads network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by hyutars, Nov 8, 2012.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    hyutars, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  2. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Same for me, I am also getting 0 eCPM and 0 revenue - the only difference is that this situation is for me for the last 3 days, not for a week. But our situation is the same, regarding everything; even our answers, that we got from the support, are the same - but I got these answers in other order like you:

"Unfortunatelly, our advertisers have a huge problem. Stats are changing every day... We've decided to switch them off for a while. We're waiting for the answer with explanation from them.
    [11/7/2012 6:50:40 PM] Epom Support Team: We're terribly sorry for such hurdles"

"[11/8/2012 6:48:55 PM] Epom Support Team: We've changed ads for you"

"[1:24:42 PM] Epom Support Team: Okay, already have meeting with sales
    [1:25:00 PM] Epom Support Team: We need to optimaze your campaign"

So the only difference is that they are "optimizing your campaign" after the "switched your advertisers, changed your ads" in my case - and in your case they are first optimizing and after this switching! ;) Very funny ;)

I am removing too their ads from my sites - it was a wasted time using this network!

OliBoli, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  3. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    My name is Matt, I represent Epom Market here, on DigitalPoint.

In this partucular case the problem was caused by statistics failure on the advertiser's side we work with for kissmanga, and this statistics info was passed to our system. That unpleasant situation with statistics happend for the first time here and affected only 4 publishers, unfortunately the author of the
    post kissmanga included. It is a very rare situation and it will not happen again. We are sorry for the inconvenience. The correct statistics will be updated in all accounts soon.

matt_matt, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  4. OliBoli

Best Answers:
    The correct statistics will appear also in my account, Matt? Or you are talking about only 1 publisher, the owner of kissmanga?

OliBoli, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  5. baljit12

baljit12 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi matt_matt,
    I thnk the no. is more as you mentioned because we too gets this problem but we are just on test mode.
    But still having much inventory in test. well stop right now because unable to get result due to problem occurs.

baljit12, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  6. surajramnani

surajramnani Member

Best Answers:
    I have a similar experience as well..Their stats were showing zero for a couple of days but yesterday their ecpm showed 0.04 which was the lowest i have seen...Matt_Matt the revenue we have lost me for two days Oliboli for three days and others need to be updated...I however was not confidently told by your staff that it will be updated..Are we going to get revenue for the days we have lost or not?Also please fix the existing issues with your ads to avoid such problems for others because publishers work hard to bring traffic to their website when the impressions show zero revenue its like the advertisers are happy because impressions are shown to the readers but publishers end up giving their ad space for free...I believe epom is new its a very critical time for you guys so be wise and fix the issues quickly as i strongly feel EPOM has the potential but there are a few small but important things that need to be addressed immediately because a publisher cant wait for a long period of time and loose the money he might make from other advertisers..Just my point of view...Im happy with your helpful staff and i really do appreciate you stepping up and clearing our queries but would request this to be addressed as soon as you can please..Getting to the positive side of things im happy with Pavel your support manager and weronika(Im sorry if i spelt her name incorrectly)who are ready to help all the time.Even though they dont respond immediately but once they are available they always write back on Skype or email..So thats one thing you dont need to change :)

surajramnani, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  7. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    @hyutars

if you looking for another option you can try popcpm.com, it seems you joined us and made a placement which has been approved.

ngeinc, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  8. surajramnani

surajramnani Member

Best Answers:
    my earnings have now gone back to zero getting very tired of this..No more free ads on my blog for epom..sorry

surajramnani, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  9. weisheng

weisheng Member

Best Answers:
    I removed them 3 week ago

weisheng, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  10. diziadvice

diziadvice Member

Best Answers:
    Its not so easy to trust on a new ad network. Adsmaya did it some few months ago.

diziadvice, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  11. OliBoli

Best Answers:
    Did you have the similar experience like us, 0 eCPM and 0 earnings, 3 weeks ago?

OliBoli, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  12. hyutars

hyutars Member

Best Answers:
    Horrible rate and revenue

[​IMG]

hyutars, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  13. parkppc

parkppc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Same experiences I had with them. I removed them because their rate is really very low.

parkppc, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  14. WinnerH

WinnerH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Same problem: ads are showing up, impression are counted but ZERO revenue for the last couple of days.

Please give us an update matt_matt, 'cause this way you're loosing a lot of publishers!

WinnerH, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  15. OliBoli

Best Answers:
    Me too, removed their ads from my sites, I was tired to show them for 0 eCPM and 0 revenue and to wait for other promises from their part; I think this problem will never be solved, so I am not showing anymore their ads for free!

Guys, did you find an other good cpm network? Because now I have some free ad spaces on my sites, I want to fill them up! Actually I am earning well with my principal network, but I still have free ad spaces; I switched Epom to Adprudence, but they have low rates, and also I don't like that they have campaigns only for some countries, they don't have international campaigns and I have blank ad spaces on my sites - so I want to switch again, for an other network; can you recommend me a good one?

OliBoli, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  16. andyad

andyad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been so for a long time. Ecpm = 0

I was waiting for them to fix but no change.

I had to remove their ads.

andyad, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  17. tom.jeraldino

tom.jeraldino Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm really sorry for people here, who haven't earned with Epom Market ad network, as for me, the profits are pretty decent. It seems like we're living in different worlds, guys, or perhaps, we're just working with different amounts of traffic, which, btw, is of varied quality as well. This is the only possible reason I can find. It should be clear for a publisher, from my personal point of view, that as long as you're getting low-quality traffic and your site isn't as popular, as you would like it to be, how come that you expect to earn enough even with the best ad network? I wonder, why some of us happen to blame everyone else, but themselves. I'm sorry I might sound a bit rude, or too direct to some of you, but it really gets annoying, how people use DP to moan and groan about some of their failures without any good reasoning for that. Thus, I find it important to state my personal outlook here. Thank you.

tom.jeraldino, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  18. tom.jeraldino

tom.jeraldino Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not to sound as a mere tub-thumber, I'm attaching the screenshot of how much I managed to make with Epom Market yesterday:
    12.11.jpg

tom.jeraldino, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  19. Install

Install Member

Best Answers:
    Totally agree. Like, really: it comes as no surprise that decent traffic gives you decent earnings. I assume that Epom's strategy to approve "small publishers" is failing for their publicity. Thank God I haven't worked with scamming advertiser, and my rates/earnings are pretty well.

Install, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  20. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    CPMfun.com

charice.preston, Nov 12, 2012 IP