1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help Regarding Google Penguin Penalty

Discussion in 'Google' started by blog4fun, Nov 11, 2012.

Hi SEO expert, I badly need help from you. Each time I build a website my website get penalized. I am really unable to find out the reason how I can recover my sites. Below are some things that I want to share with you regarding what I do to recover:

1. Onpage Factors: My website did not have any duplicate content, I did not use any hidden text or link. I did not use any cloaking. Keyword density is also not high.
    2. Offpage Factors: Each time I read an article regarding google penguin recovery, everybody says bad links, but I even not built much links. There are few links that points to my website and I check each link there is no any bad link issue with my website.
    3. All my 3 websites niche is online gaming. I hosted all 3 website in same hosting, so I thought this might be reason. But I have bought another hosting service and move one site to that hosting.

I want to say that there is no any over optimizing issue now with my websites. But I did not see any ranking improvement for any of my website. I am really frustrate thinking what to do. There is nothing to do from my side.

I really need one SEO expert who can guide me and inform me what lacking behind without my knowledge.
    Thanks

blog4fun, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  2. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just keep building links. Since your content is unique and not duplicated or scraped it should be completely ok. Just focus on building links.

BacklinkExpert, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  3. gmeris

gmeris Member

Best Answers:
    yeah its all about building good baclinks

gmeris, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  4. BacklinkExpert

Best Answers:
    If you done your on-page SEO, then your off-page SEO which is backlink that is hindering you.

BacklinkExpert, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  5. imworld

imworld Peon

Best Answers:
    Mate you reminded me my starting in Internet Marketing :p
    First thing First. Make user the your website design is user friendly, light, easy to crawl for search spiders and particularly script of your website ( Preferred Wordpress) Secondly your articles should be 800 to 1200 words unique, keyword density around 2 %. Make use of LSI keywords.
    Build Good Backlinks (Backlinks from High PR webpages)
    Vary anchor text.
    Use Image Alt Tags and proper other meta tags. I think that has been my success secret :)

imworld, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  6. JyeP

JyeP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't even worry about building links.
    You said you only made a few links and I am guessing all of them were for your main keyword? If so, go and change them, you only need 1 solid link with your main keyword, the rest should be different anchor texts. You don't even need backlinks to rank a website anymore.

JyeP, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  7. BacklinkExpert

Best Answers:
    Is your website EMD?.. If it is it may be affected by EMD update by google recently.

BacklinkExpert, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  8. blog4fun

blog4fun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi what are you saying is nothing any new to me. My website is not a blog, it is online gaming site. So I only have to add small description and instruction for each game. Regarding crawling everything is fine on my website.

blog4fun, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  9. blog4fun

blog4fun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi JyeP, thanks for your valuable reply. No no I did not do linkbuilding using only my main keyword as anchor, I diversify the anchor text for each link. So I do not link this is the issue. As you informed me "You don't even need backlinks to rank a website anymore." if that is the thing why my sites got penalized?

blog4fun, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  10. johnclarketwo

johnclarketwo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Few reasons we can consider for site penelized

1. Duplicate content
    2. Low quality backlinks
    3. You Site crawling or indexing properly

johnclarketwo, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  11. KC TAN

KC TAN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First, are you sure that your website has been penalized? Do you have a google webmaster account? Did you receive any messages from them?

If you are penalized, then you need to find out the causes. Did you build a lot of links in a short time?

KC TAN, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  12. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not see any ranking improvement for any of your website?

Be persistent and consistent in link building for your website. Acquire high quality backlinks from high authority sites only. Maybe this effort takes few months. Be patient and consistent! :D

himanuzo, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  13. deeprajncc

deeprajncc Member

Best Answers:
    As you say that your website, having unique content in your website. You did not create any bad links which point to your website. First things you have to check your Google Webmaster Tools and secondly I found that a lot of website also hit by Google Penguin updates. Now you have to check your website content quality and create quality backlinks which will help to increase your credibility online.

deeprajncc, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  14. JyeP

JyeP Active Member

Best Answers:
    It could be, if there is not enough diversity then definitely.
    If your site is EMD then you do have to be careful in building links, especially a smaller number of exact match anchor text. Try to find any poor quality backlinks and disavow them with Google's new tool and then focus on social sharing and adding more content for a good recovery.

Just to add, I recently started a new niche site (almost EMD), it has been about 2 months and I have not made a single backlink aside from social sharing. I currently rank in the top 5 for 4 main terms and in the top 5 for about 10 long tails. They are keywords with up to 35k searches a month with moderately strong competition, so you definitely don't need backlinks, just some social signals and quality content.

JyeP, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  15. ndickerson

ndickerson Peon

Best Answers:
    You guys see backlinkreport.net/penguin-strategy ?

ndickerson, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  16. ashleyjohn2347

ashleyjohn2347 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey your all methods are great then why you have problem? I can't understand.

ashleyjohn2347, Nov 20, 2012 IP