1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why " This site may be compromised" is occuring in Search Result

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Ponding, Nov 9, 2012.

Hi Friends

I am doing SEO for my website, Last two weeks i have submitted the website in few directories and i have submitted some Articles. Today i have got :"This site may be compromised" error in my search result. I don't know why its coming. How can i solve this problem? Also kindly tell me why its occurring. Is any fault from my link building? Kindly help me in this issue.

Ponding, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  2. andydxgame

andydxgame Member

Best Answers:

Sounds like it could be spyware, a bot or a virus. Im pretty sure it's nothing to do with your SEO. If you have Google webmaster tools have a look at the section that says 'Health' then click on 'Malware' . It could just be a virus/spyware/bot on your PC which is more likely.

andydxgame, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  3. Ponding

Ponding Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks Andy Harvy, I have looked in Webmaster, but no malware, any how i have requested for a review. I thought it was link building error. I will wait for their reply. Kindly correct me if any error.

Ponding, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  4. Atticus77

Atticus77 Peon

Best Answers:
    I had a bunch of Wordpress sites that got compromised. "Dangerous Downloads" would show up next to the site names in the search engines.Fortunately my web host was able to remove the malware and I locked those sites down tight after that.

Atticus77, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  5. LynnKerr

LynnKerr Peon

Best Answers:
    Might also be a problem with sites on the same server as your site if you are on shared hosting. Definitely worth contacting your website host and asking them to take a look.

LynnKerr, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  6. markedge

markedge Member

Best Answers:
    There is a malware in your website thats the reason behind this alert message.
    Download your site's file and scan it using a good antivirus and then after cleaning the virus reupload it.

markedge, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  7. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    There might be malware just stay away AVG anti virus always warn me on these things.

BacklinkExpert, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  8. Ponding

Ponding Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear Friends
    Thank you very much for all your replies. I will contact my hosting to have a look, also i ll download all the files and scan. Thank you all

Ponding, Nov 14, 2012 IP