1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yes Obama Wins 4 More Years

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by britishguy, Nov 6, 2012.

1. NeilPearson

NeilPearson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you even watch the presidential debates. He stressed how war should always be only a last resort. He stressed economic reform and reduced spending... not war mongering

NeilPearson, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  2. NeilPearson

NeilPearson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I couldn't agree more. They were saying 15% said the deciding factor was how Obama handled hurricane Sandy. Policies, everything either candidate stood for, the debates.... none of that mattered. They just saw a clip on tv of Obama being compassionate over Sandy and that is what decided their vote.

Stupid, uneducated people. You should have to do a simple test to prove you at least watched the debates for your vote to count. If you can't tell me who had binders full of women and who brought up bayonets and horses, your vote shouldn't count.

NeilPearson, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  3. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's simple.

47% argument isn’t likely to go away – with good reason.
    Chrysler and General Motors had to intervene that Republican ads were a lie.

Democrats won and whatever you guys say just vote after 4 years again !

Cry babies !

ht_shock_060727_ssv.jpg

popotalk, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  4. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For the first time ever yes, I watched the debates.

I heard Palestinians are f*cked.
    I heard Iran is F*cked.
    I heard he would increase military spending beyond it's already burgeoning capacity (which I believe is why your country is broke in the first place).

Whilst I heard other things these things I mentioned above stood out above the rest. I'm not saying that's ALL he said, i'm saying that's ALL I got out of it.

Bushranger, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  5. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    The Republicans lost because they refuse to recognise that anyone who isn't white is important.

It will be a long, long time before they have another President because the non-white vote is expanding and Republicans live in the fifties.

boblord666, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  6. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    World Reacts Positively to President Obama's Victory

1. U.S. Ambassador to Japan John Roos, center, and Japanese high-school students celebrate reports that President Barack Obama won the presidential election at the U.S. Embassy in Tokyo Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012.

2. BANGKOK, THAILAND - NOVEMBER 7: American expats Colin Cheney from Boston (L) and Mary Conger from Minnesota react as President Barak Obama wins his re-election bid at the U.S embassy election watch party November 7, 2012 in Bangkok, Thailand. Obama won with 303 electoral votes to Romney's 206 with Florida votes still not included in the total.

3. A woman kisses a man wearing a mask of U.S. President Barack Obama during the U.S. election night at the representation of the Bertelsmann media cooperation in Berlin November 6, 2012.

4. Indian students react in front of photographers next to a cardboard cutout of President Barack Obama after he was projected as the winner of the U.S. presidential election during an event organized by the U.S. Embassy at the landmark Imperial Hotel in New Delhi, India, Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012. Obama captured a second White House term, blunting a mighty challenge by Republican Mitt Romney as Americans voted for a leader they knew over a wealthy ..

* US Embassy events hosted *

Link

popotalk, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  7. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What a moron. Tea Party Republican Ted Cruz won one of the first Latino congressional seats from Texas. If you saw the RNC, it was filled with minority speakers, all of whom are rock stars. In Utah, we nearly put in Mia Love,
    [​IMG]

but she lost to her Democratic opposition, Jim Matheson

[​IMG]

Do you work hard at looking so uninformed, or does it come naturally to you?

Obamanation, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  8. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Figures showed that overall 28% of voters were non-white. Obama won 80% of these votes. You do the math.

Doesn't matter how you twist things, that's the bottom line and you show exactly why the Republicans lost. Continuous belittling of those you believe are beneath your station in life. Well those people, call them 47 per centers, cost Mitt the Twit a good job.

Young Republican lass from Georgia tweeted ""I'm moving to Australia, because their president is a Christian and actually supports what he says,''.

Republicans, no facts in anything they say.

9. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    This article made my day. It begins:

"IN FOX News' election coverage, there was little pretence of fairness or balance. What there was, from the start, was a glum tone that turned downright funereal by the time Mitt Romney conceded, near 1am on Wednesday.

To watch the network's anchors and guests work through the dawning realisation that their candidate was doomed was to witness a textbook case of Elisabeth Kubler-Ross' five stages of grief."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/entertainm...eyard-shift-20121108-290pd.html#ixzz2BfbYUW42

10. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    In the shock and awe of an Obama electoral victory, the market closed down another 114 points. Anyone want to guess where this thing winds up 14 days from now? I'm no day trader, but I'd have to take the under on today's closing number. Nice to see the markets are willing to voice concerns about Obama's leadership as the media won't.

11. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Uh huh

Can you just supply the figures of how much the market has risen over the past four years please. As intelligent people know, daily highs and lows in the stockmarket happen often for many reasons.

And you probably won't read this as it is a balanced and fair article about how the non whites in America influenced the election result. Apparently the biggest voters for the Republicans are a dying breed, white old farts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Record-number-Hispanic-voters-head-polls.html

12. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    By that definition, you should be twice the Republican I am. Looking at your picture, I'm half your age and a few shades darker.

13. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    No discussion of facts for you is there, just the usual deflection.

Sorry but you have zero credibility left. First you went for Newt, then decided that Mitt the Twit would be good, backed him all the way no matter that he changed course midstream, predicted a landslide for GOP and was made a fool of. Two days after the election you are blaming Obama for everything you can.

Gees and there is still THREE YEARS and THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY THREE DAYS before another election.

14. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    LoL. You are always good for a laugh. My little jibe was factual. Your denial doesn't really concern me.

I've been placing blame where it belongs for a lot longer than two days. Again, facts, not your friend.

Actually the next election is less than two years away. Again, facts, not your friend.

15. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Didn't care about the jibe, too juvenile, didn't deny anything.

Blaming Obama for daily spurts in the stockmarket is ridiculous. It's the Greeks.

OOH Gee, a new President in two years time - awesome. Who do you predict?

16. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    I find he's been consistently reminding us it's Obama's nation. I think he secretly wanted an Obama win. :)

and there is still THREE YEARS and THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY THREE DAYS before his username becomes irrelevant too.

17. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I had originally considered I might change it after the election, but based on the results, I suspect it will be more useful to keep it into perpetuity. Carter's name was a useful reminder for several decades.

18. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    How about Demnation? A play on damnation that still supports the Democrats. :)