1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Obama deserve a second term as President ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by John Bull, Sep 22, 2012.

1. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually we still have a 2 party system, even if you two dont understand how it works.

And the constant profanity/namecalling is pretty juvenile JB. You wont be treated like an adult until you act like one.

robjones, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  2. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think this is where the frustration comes from.

And the fact that they get their feelings hurt when told we really don't care what they think. :)

The "ignore" button is amazing for people like that. ;-)

grpaul, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  3. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Before the election most of these hard right leaning loud mouths were so full of electrifying hatred energy. They would go as far as go together and teach other people in this forum how great their party was and are sure winner. Talk about karma chameleon sang by Boy George. Now that Obama was declared the winner do ya think people here care what you think ? Other than be a pain go buy a doll and do whatever you would like to it. F*ck it - Punch it - Beat the Sh*t out of it to take that stress and frustration away. See a shrink if that helps.

:cool:

There are times I had to agree with Mikael !

popotalk, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  4. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Irony meter just pegged.

Obamanation, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  5. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh Robbo, displaying your Texarse ignorance again. Namecalling is part of adult life my old saddle-bum. You ever been in the army ? NO, of course you have`nt, you are just one of those freaks who say a lot of nasty things about people who have to live in the real world and shoulder life`s responsibilities, a kind of immature juvenile all mouth arm chair, weak knee`d comic expert.

AND Robbo, the day when I want YOU to treat me like an adult will never come. My experience and responsibilities in life plus educational achievements leave you far behind floundering in the land of the Stone Age, albeit Texas, that land of cactus, bullshit, big hatted idiots and not much else.

Please refrain from commenting on aspects of life you are not able to either interpret or understand, you only make yourself look stupid when attempting to compete against levels far beyond your capabilities. Still, I guess all Texans are the same.

John Bull, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  6. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    And the same to you Popo. You think you are tough, using all those swear words ? I have shit on tougher things than you. Gosh ! Is American full of ignorant loud mouthed crap-heads who have nothing better to do than write crude and insulting posts on Forum`s ?

Follow your own advise bum-head and see a shrink yourself, before it gets too late. Also, it would be advantageous to enroll in the local Kindergarten and attempt to get at least some kind of education. You may like it mixing with kids your own age instead of playing with the big boys.

There are times I had to agree with Mikael ![/QUOTE]

John Bull, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  7. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, we are the ones that need to go see a shrink.... LOL!

grpaul, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  8. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Before the election most of these hard LEFT leaning loud mouths were so full of electrifying hatred energy. They would go as far as go together and teach other people in this forum how great their party was. Talk about karma chameleon sang by Boy Barry.

So, I guess your attitude is "don't expect bipartisanship or compromise from the left". Thanks for clearing that up!

FOUR MORE YEARS OF THE SAME!

FOUR MORE YEARS OF BLAME!

Yessir! All you Democrats, get your excuses ready for 2016! "Obama was a failure in his second term also because _________".

Who wants to fill in the blank?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bull, I put your age at 23.

Corwin, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  9. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'd bet on him being a teen. The made up profile bs and the fake military background. Surprised he hasn't told us he's a ninja yet.

robjones, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  10. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bull never, ever writes from experience and doesn't share anything, so yes, he could be a teen. But Bull avoids any talk of girls, and while teens are obsessed with girls, Bull's omission comes off as if his teen years were a failure to get laid. Notice Bull never, ever shares an insight, ever. As shallow as a rain puddle and that can't be faked.

He desperately wants to come across as knowledgeable and cool but instead he's about as edgy as a wad of Playdough.

But... I just realized.. Bull's creepy lack of any ability to engage, his extremely limited posting style, ignorance of any reference points, posting like he's inside his own head, his inability to relate to ANYONE, even those that might agree with him - doesn't Bull act like a re-invented Breezwood???

Corwin, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  11. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He reminds me of someone, but it isnt Breezewood. They're a different brand of stupid. I still see Breeze at V7n and he isn't bright enough to disguise himself When he showed up over there he was outed inside a few posts. JB may be a retread, but probably not Breezy. They'd make a helluva pair though. :)

robjones, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  12. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with all of the above. Bull does remind me of someone, though.

And HEY - that would explain the awkwardness of his posts! It's a former poster trying to disguise his writing style, coming across as "creepy phony".

Corwin, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  13. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Boeing Announces 30% reduction in employment on Wednesday

It is healing time in America! Yay!

Obamanation, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  14. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nice to see you're still pushing that barrow uphill. 30 percent of management jobs doesn't translate into 30% employment reduction, especially if there's only 5 managers and 20,000 workers.

The fact they're cutting top (very well paid) jobs means they can hire more of the lowly paid workers. Looks like they know how to run their business properly. Cuts from the top down rather than the other way around.

Bushranger, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  15. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:

For crying out loud, Obama won, you lost, just get over it.

[​IMG]

Mikaël2, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  16. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go back to bed, you looney tune.

grpaul, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  17. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    Corwimp, I rate your mentality as a PRAT. If you have read my profile, then your obviously underdeveloped brain cannot interpret the meaning of what is written down in perfectly good English. If I could have retired at 23, I would have been a millionaire or had a very rich Daddy.

Corwimp, `aint it good, Obama for another 4 years. Just make sure your you have a BIG supply of Diapers and a huge box of tissues to wipe your little eyes. Back to school Corwimp.

Oh and a message for the rest of you - all you Reps who got shit on by the American public, with your pathetic Laurel & Hardy duo, throw your tantrums as much as you like, it gives us a laugh. We will see what useless crap you can come up with next time.

Now Corwimp, it is MY turn :-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
    John Bull, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  18. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    Happy days are here again and the sky above is blue again
    and Romney is in the Church pew again
    Happy days are here again

19. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And this guy is sticking to his story about being old enough to be retired? LOL. Sorry junior, nobody's buying.

robjones, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  20. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    Gee Robbo, I am so grateful to you for the flattery. It was my Birthday last week and to my utter displeasure, I was nowhere near 23, somewhat older, but thanks a lot you guys for the endearing compliments.

All my love and best wishes.

PS - Hey Robbo, my wife DID buy it when I told her of your confidence in my youth and kicked my walking frame from under me.

[​IMG]