1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yes Obama Wins 4 More Years

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by britishguy, Nov 6, 2012.

1. xenoo

xenoo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You guy's need to look at the important facts like obama is gonna take away our guns, extend the federal reserve and a lot more to ruin this country.

xenoo, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  2. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations...

indyonline, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  3. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I agree.
    A lot of these people have the same problem as our government, they only see one side. Their side. There has to be a balance. Some give and take. Some things suck to do but have to be done to save this country.

indyonline, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  4. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Republicans are hereby sentenced to 4 more years of sitting in front of their spittle spotted screens as Mr Barack Obama, the first Black President governs the country. The screen will forever more be focussed on the Foxnews channel and Republicans shall be cursed with hour after hour of misinformation and far right looney conspiracy theories continuing to mash their already addled brains. Better buy heaps of ammunition too because THEY are out there and THEY are out to get YOU.

Best of luck Mr Obama dealing with the cranks, crazies and crackpots that hold tea parties for the Republicans. And thanks once again to the intelligent Americans who voted for the Democrats and to the people who didn't vote. You all are mighty fine people.

boblord666, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  5. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:

Those are not facts, (it is) hyperbole. And, frankly irrelevant to the convo at hand.

Nigel.

Nigel Lew, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  6. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, China would probably be perfect for them. That's at least heading into the direction they want to go. We're going the opposite way to what they want, surely.

What happens now? Does Mitt stay leader of the Republican Party for next go or is that position now vacant?

Bushranger, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  7. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Mitt Romney is the leader of exactly nothing. Unless my logic is flawed the guy is unemployed now.

Not that it matters, he can go live in his car elevator.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  8. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    In Australia Mitt would still be Leader of the Opposition, as each party decides their Leader. At this point the Opposition Leader would usually step down, in failure, and the Party would then re-elect themselves another leader to take to the next election. I have no idea how it's done in the good ol' USA.

Bushranger, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  9. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    34e9382b63272e1f200f6a706700855f.jpg

Obama's popularity not only in the US but around the world contrary to what loudmouths says.

Now its time to work together and stop bitching. :p

From his old school in Indonesia to a Japanese beach town that happens to share his name, people around the world cheered President Barack Obama's re-election Wednesday and expressed hope that he will help allay global conflicts and economic woes.

The results of Tuesday's election were closely watched in many countries. Several U.S. embassies held mock elections and threw parties as returns came in.

Link

popotalk, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  10. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    source

They're off to a good start, let's hope they can all get along for a while and learn to work together to achieve stuff. The non-crazy Republicans (if they exist) need to clear out the crazies, or at least put them on ignore for a few years.

11. dc2

dc2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Obama IMO has been very bad for us in the online world, they are allowing Google to monopolize the net its only going to get worse

dc2, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  12. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you talking about the hard line extreme right leaning big mouths of this forum ? :D

There is one lunatic last night who does not want to concede.

popotalk, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  13. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    america has been saved from the anti-christ.

Mikaël2, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  14. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Just send them here, it's simple enough response to all Republican policies. :)

15. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Correct, at least to some extent. A growing economy is the direction we want to go.

Mitt said long before election night this would be his last run at the oval office. Mitt was never leader of the Republican party. We do not have a parliamentary system of government. As President, Obama is defacto head of the Democratic party. I suppose if you wanted to call someone the "leader" of the Republican party, it would be Reince Priebus, Mitch McConne;l, or John Bohner, but I think that would be incorrect.

What happens now is Obama goes back to trying to sell his crap to the American people in an effort to bypass the still very Republican congress. Hell, he has a hard time selling his crap to members of his own party in the Senate, where he hasn't been able to get even a single vote for his budgets in four years. Any takers on whether he actually passes a budget in the next four? I got money on Michelle taking another taxpayer funded vacation within the next six months.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    Obamanation, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  16. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Thanks for an explanation. I think I get it. So if Romney stayed on would he still automatically be next candidate or are they always chosen about 6 months before the election?

Well Americans have now reinforced they would rather have a recession than have the Republican idea of change. I don't think you realise how much the world hates Republicans and how relieved everyone is. Everybody's celebrating, even if it was a vote against Romney rather than a vote for Obama. Nobody wants to break our friendship with America and the Republican Foreign policy was terrible. It would divide the world even more imho. The rest of us can see President Obama's actually (albeit slowly) making good progress.

17. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And now you're gonna have to face a full blown war a war in which you have the numbers and government but not the intelligence or courage. Tick - tock .

ApocalypseXL, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  18. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    The chances of him winning another primary would be slim and none. Parties dont normally run a candidate who ran and failed to win again. We have a primary process where voters from each party choose who will represent their party on election day. Republicans tend to choose people in sort of a pecking order for whatever reason, where as Democrats will often nominate someone from the rank and file, like Obama. I have no idea who would even be in the running for Republicans in 2016. Rob Portman? Perhaps Chris Christie, though I would never vote for Christie at his current weight, and I doubt many Republicans will nominate him as a presidential candidate after his political theater in this election.

You are saying Americans voted for recession over Romney? The exit polling disagrees. Economy was the single most important issue. There are many reasons why Romney lost this election, and they had very little to do with the "Republican idea of change". You might start with a racist community that votes 99% for the candidate who shares it's skin color, then follow it up with the fact very few voters have or take the time to acquaint themselves with facts, instead relying on the tidbits they pick up from the news or advertisements to be true.

As if you speak for the rest of the world. As if the opinion of anyone outside of the US matters in a US election. As if anyone inside the US gives a flying crap even if your statement was true.

Look, I realize the US is still the only game in town, despite the fact your PM thinks we are in an "Asian Century". It is why you and your friend are so fixated on our political process. Just because you like to watch Madonna sing in concert doesn't mean she knows or cares about your opinion. Seriously. Think about it.

19. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Its funny. That is exactly what I was thinking. I suspect Bibi was waiting to see if President Romney would materialize. Its no secret that he and Obama dislike each other immensely. We could put up a pool on how many weeks until they bomb Iran. Shall we start the over/under at 4?

20. echo_unlimited

echo_unlimited Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Another president would have changed that? He/She would have done differently? I don't think so.

Also, if you really want to blame the monopolization by companies, then you need to look no further than Congress. They create & *usually* pass bills which in-effect become law.

In my opinion, Romney was never going to win. Supporting the crazy right wing, who believe so much that abortions should be sanctioned under religious belief in a country which touts the separation of church and state was never going to get Romney elected. The countless lies that came out of his campaign was utterly ridiculous. The GOP really need someone SANE to challenge the Democrats, next time round. Otherwise, you'll see another 4 years of another Dem president when 2016 arrives.

echo_unlimited, Nov 7, 2012 IP