1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Obama deserve a second term as President ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by John Bull, Sep 22, 2012.

1. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    4 more years

popotalk, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  2. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    4 more years. Thank you intelligent Americans.

boblord666, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  3. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like the word "intelligent". You will find that those "intelligent" Americans are situated on the East, West and North of the country. Practically the entire centre is occupied by mindless dickheads. Must be something in the water.

WOW ! Aussie ! Obama crapped on that God-faring, grinning coward from a great height with nearly 100 electoral votes more.

John Bull, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  4. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Oh crud..... 4 more years!!! My kids will be paying for this guy all their lives now! Higher cost of living and less jobs.... way to go!

debunked, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  5. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    But look on the bright side - your kids will not be killed or maimed in Afghanistan or some other crap-hole by invitation of a coward who does`nt mind other people being killed, but dare not risk a scratch on his precious skin for his country himself.

UGH ! America is a better place without scabs like Romney and his religious yellow bellies running the country.

6. debunked

Best Answers:
    I think you are posting in the wrong thread, something seems to be backwards if not. Obama didn't do anything different than planned by Bush in Afghanistan. He just keeps apologizing to the world about the America him and his wife don't like..... sad leadership of lack of.

debunked, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  7. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    No - this is definitely the correct thread. Obama never started the war in Afghanistan - he inherited it and Obama did get US troops out of Iraq. Give the guy a chance.

Anyhow, for the attention of all successive posts on this thread - it HAS been answered with a big YES.

All successive posts are merely argumentative and of no further value, with which I am not going to waste my time on.
    Romney has been consigned to the scarp heap - he is YESTERDAY`S news. I am so pleased that the Reps spent over $1 Billion in election campaign costs trying to get this useless bum elected. What a waste of money, with luck it has made a hell of a dent in their piggy bank and driven their creditors wild with glee.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  8. debunked

Best Answers:
    Why do you hate the USA so much? Are you still crying about something that happened over 200 years ago? Why should my children pay for Obama's spending? For all of those on welfare? Do you know what the US dept looks like after just 4 years? Who benefited from all of that bailout money? Come on man.... where will it end? The rich get richer and the poor get on welfare, and the working class get to pay for it. Maybe you were born with the silver spoon, but not many are. The rest of us have to work for a living. Maybe you should travel some and not just to tourist locations. Take a look around the world (not just the world of the silver spoons.) There are other people out there!

debunked, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  9. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don`t, as I have said previously, I admire America, obviously posts you have not read, that is why I am pleased that most Americans voted for Obama and not that raving lunatic Romney and his nutter side-kick Ryan.

As this post has effectively finished, I would just point out that America has voted Obama back with a substantial majority - now YOU`VE got him for 4 lovely years - just stop wimping, whining and winging - You either like him or you lump him.

Have a nice day. Try again in 4 years time and that`ll be another $1 Billion + down the pan, unless you Reps can come up with a real man having ability, intelligence and courage as a candidate and not some religious spineless turd-ball and unpatriotic disgrace. Now the arsehole can motor around with his poor dog tied to the roof of his car and nobody will give a monkey`s shit who he is - just a meaningless nobody.

10. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Strange, under Obama soldiers have been killed in Afganistan, Iraq, Iran, Somalia, Yemen - and let's not forget Benghazi!

It's kinda creepy the way Dems are behaving - they are acting like this is Obama's first term!

But Bull's statement above says it all. Read it, then re-read it again. The most evil thing Obama has done in this campaign was to make tools like Bull believe that Obama's first term never happened! It's fascinating how they did it - lots of presuppositions, generous use of the future tense, and NEVER using the past tense. Never referring to Obama's first term. Very very useful.

Um, yes, he did. As late as 2008 Obama completely supported the war in Afghanistan.

Although technically, Bin Laden started the war in Afghanistan.

Corwin, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  11. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Again, JB misses on all his facts. Obama didnt win an overwhelming majority of the constituents votes. It was a narrow victory. That isnt a mandate, just proof that the people too lazy to work are not too lazy to vote. He won only a few populous areas. If you look at votes on the county level, most of the map is red.

As for afghanstan... Theres a reason the military hates obama. I mean besides letting people die while he campaigns. There were substantially more american servicemen killed there under him than under 8 yrs of bush. Then again if you make ridiculous ROI to try and look politically correct that happens.

Regardless, the people that hate the US all wanted Obama, and they got him. I dont blame them, if i hated the US i'd want someone thats shallow and duplicitous in the white house too.

robjones, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  12. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In celebration of Obama's victory, Wall Street is so overjoyed at four more years of Obama Economics the Dow Jones plummeted a massive 302 points.

Stocks Dive In Post-Election Riptide; Hospitals Rise
    Stocks drove lower in heavy trade Wednesday, with earnings reports and election results powering most of the action.

Political pundits are spinning this as having something to do with Europe. But I don't understand - isn't Bull telling us that Obama is GREAT for Europe? Why is Obama's re-election hurting the European financial markets? Please, Bull, show me I'm right by avoiding the question!

Hospitals did great on the anticipation of that big sucking sound of Obamacare driving the cost of health care waaaaaay up. $$$$$$

Corwin, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  13. KolTas

KolTas Member

Best Answers:
    4 more years - Congrats to Obama.

KolTas, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  14. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To be fair, hospital stocks are going up because they bear the brunt of treating the uninsured right now. Obama has transferred those costs to businesses and young individuals, which means hospitals will be far more profitable now (if not any cheaper). Yay!!!

Obamanation, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  15. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    I sincerely thank every single poster for making this thread a lengthy, lively and very interesting discussion.

Your comments have been highly contributory and informative, not to stress the individual fisty-cuffs which always makes for a good wrangle. No real harm meant, it is all part of the game.

Now the election is over, I will be lost without you all, but no doubt we will meet again in some other thread.

Thank you everybody and I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Like MacArthur said - "I WILL RETURN".

[​IMG]

16. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's a win and no matter what you call it, its a win.
    Obama picked up the swing states of New Hampshire, Michigan, New Mexico, Iowa, Virginia, Wisconsin, Colorado, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Minnesota and Ohio.
    Let us work all together John Boehner House GOP will work with Obama. Working together for USA.

popotalk, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  17. Ramsesx

Ramsesx Active Member

Best Answers:
    Obama 60,363,544 votes / Romney 57,569,788 votes
    The time is over that white old, gun fanatic farts are ruling the United States. I feel sorry for you man.

That's not true: https://www.dmdc.osd.mil/dcas/pages/report_by_year_manner.xhtml
    And who was the one invading Iraq and Afghanistan? Wasn't is Bush?
    You should change your newspapers ASAP, they tell you only crap.

Ramsesx, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  18. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Try this for an explanation of why stocks are going down.

"WHEN Barack Obama was still campaigning for the presidency first time around, he was unsettled to receive his first top-secret security briefing from US intelligence chiefs.

"You know, I've been worried about losing this election," he told his briefers after learning of the crises waiting on the desk for the incoming president. "After talking to you guys, I'm worried about winning this election," he half-joked, according to the author Bob Woodward.

Now that he has won a second term, the weight of presidential responsibility again presses on him, and the most urgent threat he confronts is not terrorists from afar but the terrorists who sit two kilometres down the road.

It's a dangerous cell called the US Congress, and it threatens to blow up the US economy, and its credibility and its status as a strong and responsible power. Obama has 54 days to strike a budget deal with Congress and if he can't, the US will topple over the "fiscal cliff" into a new recession, dragging the world after it."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-elec...e-the-world-20121107-28yls.html#ixzz2BaCxLrYD

The cranks, crazies and crackpots of the Tea Party - will they destroy the world. At least American voters kept a couple of them out of government.

BTW - Four More Years!

boblord666, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  19. debunked

Best Answers:
    John and Bob sure have a lot of twisted views. I guess I am glad Obama is president and not someone like them. So I guess things could be worse.... I just hope the next 4 years aren't as bad as his first 4.

Obama has no idea what a balance budget is... he doesn't know what a budget is! If the US survives the next 4 years economically we will have to get someone in that has run a successful and profitable business to get a budget on board. Not just someone who wants to raise the debt ceiling because getting more money to pay bills instead of making cuts or knowing how to produce (using a business example.)

debunked, Nov 7, 2012 IP
    NeilPearson likes this.
  20. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    Aussie,

You know more about America than those dick-headed Romney supporting zombies ever will.

America is so lucky that Romney and Ryan were crapped on. Quite frankly Aussie, those two brainless arseholes remind me of 2-bit actors from a low budget second class Spaghetti Western.

Like I said, those two Laurel & Hardy look-a-likes and their bungling Republican Party are YESTERDAY`S NEWS, the future of America now rests with Obama and the Dems - take it or leave it, like it or lump it.