1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Obama deserve a second term as President ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by John Bull, Sep 22, 2012.

1. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Damn media. Jus doesn't see everything the way people want it to does it. Damn media.

"A study out of the Pew Centre found that coverage of the 2012 presidential campaign has been pretty sour.

In the last two months, fewer than one in five stories in mainstream media about Mr Obama were favourable to him, while almost a third were unfavourable (it was very different in 2008).

Mr Romney fared even worse, with only 15 per cent favourable stories, and 38 per cent unfavourable. But the numbers tipped in his favour after the presidential debates began."

Damn media

boblord666, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  2. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Think I'll start commenting frequently about Australian politics while getting most of my "facts" wrong and telling the Aussies i know much more about the topic than they do.

Naah. That would be sad and pathetic.

robjones, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, getting the facts right is enough to put Bob over the top. Apparently he is living in denial about Tony Abbott.

Obamanation, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  4. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sandy update: After taking a lot of shit from New Yorkers, Bloomberg has reversed his decision and cancelled Sunday's NY marathon. It was Bloomberg's intention to to benefit Obama's campaign by providing the illusion that all was O.K. in New York. However, it kinda backfired and New Yorkers are furious. Having the marathon would have meant shoving desperate people out of hotel rooms and taking resources away from Sandy relief.

It's very, very telling that this backlash against Bloomberg has been hidden from the news. It should be known that, while most New Yorkers are Democrats, they take no shit from Democrats (unlike California Democrats who will eat any shit Obama serves them).

Aside from that, whatever you have been reading about Sandy's impact on Long Island, I can tell you it's much, much worse. it's not the Dark Age, it's the Stone Age, caused by government incompetence, assisted by LIPA.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    Corwin, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  5. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bloomberg is an idiot, I'm surprised he hasn't tried to push his gun control agenda during one of the press conferences.

Didn't they have like 6 - 8 generators dedicated for the marathon to use? To me, that is fuckin' ridiculous!!!!

It is absurd that there are people giving Obama an ounce of credit for his response to this, considering the mess that you have ALL OVER THE TRI-STATE AREA!!! Not to mention the stories that you're hearing from people that haven't received a dime from the Irene mess.

OBAMA IS A FAILURE

grpaul, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  6. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's true. People in the dark heard on their battery-powered radios that generators used to power pumps to get rid of water were going to be used for the marathon instead. Yes, that's fucking ridiculous.

Billy Joel & Spingsteen are doing a concert tonight to cheer up voters. How to do cheer up people that don't have electricity for their televisions? Oh, right, it's not to cheer up New York voters, it's to bullshit the rest of the country that New York isn't a political nightmare.

Corwin, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  7. Affiliatin

Affiliatin Peon

Best Answers:
    New York is going to pull off an election even though everything is still a mess

Affiliatin, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  8. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    boblord666, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  9. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Obamanation, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  10. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Just been reminded of something. Mittie tying his dog to the roof of his car and driving 650 km.

Turd.

boblord666, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  11. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Someone must be bored.

grpaul, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  12. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just been reminded of something. Little Barry "Lolo" Sotero (now Barrack Hussein Obama) eating a dog.

Hey Bob... whaddaya think? Wanna send your dog on vacation with Mitts family or to dinner with Barry?

Btw - i voted already. How bout you, Bob? :)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
    robjones, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  13. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'll eat Romney's dog and will have dog dinner with Obama.

popotalk, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  14. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    AND some of you ( hopefully not many ) are going to vote for such a dick headed twit to be your President !!! Incredible. The guy is a nutter, besides being a downright coward. How can any of you vote for a coward who has refused to serve his country in the military ? I am amazed that the Reps select such a coward to be their Presidential candidate.

Imagine - President Romney ! A coward who chickens out of serving his country and then is responsible for thousands of brave Americans giving their blood, guts and lives in current conflicts. I think I am going to puke up that such a sickening situation is possible. You want such a spineless ratbag as your President - then vote for him and GOOD LUCK !

I am going to break with my Atheist dogma and pray that God give this cowardly turd-ball a massive heart attack on or before the 6th. If God lets me down like he does everybody else, then Mitt-the-Twit will have one anyway when Obama shits on him from a great height at the vote.

John Bull, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  15. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. Yeah... it's a shame Romney doesnt have the sterling military record of Obama or Clinton. That's clearly the criteria you need to focus on.

Attached Files:

robjones, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  16. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are spot on Robbo - Romney has`nt, in fact he has`nt got damn all to his name as an American patriot, but he sure is one of God`s little children.

Robbo, if you were old enough at the time, a guy who had more guts than the entire USMC combined, called Muhammad Ali did exactly the same. You know what America did ? They wrecked his golden immaculate and eternally unbeatable career and chucked him in prison.

NOW, do you know what America has done to another guy doing the same thing ? They have chosen the spineless, gutless little coward, who just like Ali, refused military service on religious grounds to be their bloody President !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robbo - Damn it fella, even America can`t be that stupid. OH shit ! I`ve just puked up my lovely dinner onto my keyboard and boots. Still it will remind me of Romney when I wipe it up and put it down the toilet.

17. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ali refused to go when drafted. Romney did no such thing. As usual, you have no clue what you're talking about.

Fortunately, you can't vote, and I already did. Have a great day kid.

robjones, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  18. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LEADER:

[video=youtube;Nz9I4Zx7Xys]http://youtu.be/Nz9I4Zx7Xys[/video]

One of the STRONGEST moments in the debate for Romney, and the media doesn't even mention it.. :)

NOT A LEADER:

[video=youtube;gfUmqbtItTE]http://youtu.be/gfUmqbtItTE[/video]

[video=youtube;kIjQCzIli9Q]http://youtu.be/kIjQCzIli9Q[/video]

"Uniting the country", my *ss..

"Polarization of the Bush Administration"

Funny how words work their way back to bite you in the butt. Unless you're brain washed, like his followers are.

grpaul, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  19. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [video=youtube;6ZHMsivjr04]http://youtu.be/6ZHMsivjr04[/video]

"Revenge"? Revenge for what?

Scary... Did the teleprompter go down?

grpaul, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  20. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    Poor Robbo, wrong again and you live there.
    Ali refused to enlist when drafted on religious grounds. Romney just crept into his Church and wept his cowardly eyes out under the yellow belly Mormon flag when Uncle Sam wanted him.

Sentenced for 5 years for refusing to enlist on religious grounds. Career wrecked and publicly humiliated.
    [​IMG]

Made Party Presidential candidate for refusing to enlist on religious grounds. Career escalated.
    [​IMG]

The American dream eh ?