1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Programming project, fast cash !!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Alfredito, Nov 2, 2012.

Hi,

Im looking to transfer my current website from its current system to oscommerece.

The system i use now is a custom code based on oscommerece.

i already bought a new oscommerece template and i would like the new admin system to be oscommerece.

I would like to make some small designs and features changes to the templates to fit my needs and will need to use the same payments system im using now (paypal and credit card) , very basic things.

it is very important to have all the admin options i have now... stock control, order print out etc... also, very basic oscommerece things.

Please dont offer me crazy offeres like $1000 or $750 or even $500.... i know what the prices for these things are.

I will only concider people with at list 10 positive itrades.

My current website is - www.bodytouchonline.com

Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    Alfredito, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  2. phpworks

phpworks Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

I am a Web Developer , I suggest CSCart or OpenCart for your website. Os commerce has old code and functionality.
    If you want to migrate to new full featured Open Source Ecommerce Softwares , I will be happy.
    Because there are lots of features and benifit of using such latest e-commerce softwares, so why not using it as its free.
    My price will be same for any of your choice.

However if you have purchased Oscommerce its your choice to what you woul like to go with.

Regards

phpworks, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  3. matessim

matessim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I completely agree with PHPWorks, you should definitely look at a different cart solution, Os-commerce is kind of bad and horrible to maintain.
    Even though i haven't tried it, i heard only good things about Magento, you should check it out and the suggestions PHPWorks gave you.

Have a good one.

matessim, Nov 4, 2012 IP
    phpworks likes this.
  4. phpworks

phpworks Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    True matessim,

I had a client before, Had 2-3 websites done with Os-commerce and had wasted lots of money maintaining the software and just to keep it working in good condition in his server.
    And finally he come up with his own custom E-commerce solution provided by my co-programmer.

phpworks, Nov 4, 2012 IP