1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPALead - Mass Account Termination.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by WebmasterWorkforce, Jul 31, 2010.

1. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You see guys? Now who's banned on DP? I'm very sorry for those innocent publishers that were banned and money stolen by CPALeadTroy. There are still hundreds of CPA networks out there, which could be better than this. I'm not really against CPALead, but I'm also concerned myself that I will be banned too without reason anytime.

bogartkick, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  2. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    To be fair Facebook are gong after several of the affiliate networks with a law suit so they are covering themselves by seeming to be proactive against Facebook advertisers, it is to be expected if you allo incentive offers

golfpro1, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  3. jointaldc

jointaldc Peon

Best Answers:
    wow, looks like things are unraveling at the seams

jointaldc, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  4. paypal_load

paypal_load Peon

Best Answers:
    They are legit and very good when it comes of paying there members

paypal_load, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  5. romantjuh

romantjuh Peon

Best Answers:
    Cpalead is terrible! We made them big by doing anything we could to bring the bucks in! And now they are banning those people! Even setting their own publishers up to report their fellow publishers!! Great! Only use them for legal stuff! If it is still profitable! Or use an alternative network! Those networks are great as well! The one I use even pays better than cpalead in my niche! But then differs for anyone :)!

romantjuh, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  6. wzahr

wzahr Peon

Best Answers:
    i didn;t do anything and frozen my account for security reasons ?? beacause i have a movie site? i want to come back with cpalead and want to earn money for my effort i hard working every day my ID #109633

wzahr, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  7. Ankit.Verma

Ankit.Verma Guest

Best Answers:
    hey troy...I made a blog about videos and many other pages and linked them with cpalead. The amount of leads i use to get were really less. I thought i'll get good amount of traffic if i'll use popular sites like facebook. I told facebook people about a trick for a popular game "Farmville". I got amazing leads. But you guys banned my account. I was having above 2500$ in my account. I'M in a great need of this money to pay bills. I would really appreciate if you could help me in this matter and i will not use facebook afterwards. I had no idea that i cant use facebook to get leads... Please help me.

Ankit.Verma, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  8. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Cpalead Scam ....i think this is not a new word .

alexgreatcpa, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  9. Genesis1

Genesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think they are a Scam, because thy Paid me :)) I liked this company

Genesis1, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  10. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They are not a scam. They just made a poor executive decision by banning so many people so quickly without giving warnings first.

I understand WHY they had to do what they did (and I empathize with them), but their "solution" was executed poorly and now they're getting a bad rep because of it.

asmodeus, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  11. JennyNNS

JennyNNS Peon

Best Answers:
    Cutting Edge Offers owed me more than $ 850 for August and September. They told me that our payment will be made on October 15, 2012, but they did not pay us. Cutting Edge Offers is a scam network and are going down.

Be careful with this network. They are a fraud network and they will never pay you.

JennyNNS, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  12. JennyNNS

JennyNNS Peon

Best Answers:
    Feel free to leave a post here if you want to know more about this network. I will go back and give them to you.

Thanks. :mad:

JennyNNS, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  13. maxauthority

maxauthority Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what does this have to do with CPALead? Are they the same company? If so, say so....

maxauthority, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  14. JennyNNS

JennyNNS Peon

Best Answers:
    Cutting Edge Offers is a large and established network at the same time with CPALead. Now Cutting Edge Offers began to come down and become a fraud network.
    I know Nicole Thomas has done a wedding with Greg Peters. I think Nicole Thomas is trying to steal our money to buy a new house or something for her...... It's bad. :mad:
    I have contacted the publishers are working for Cutting Edge Offers and they told me that: All their payments are delayed and Nicole Thomas never promised to pay for them when they required to pay.
    Cutting Edge Offers is going down and they're smearing the reputation of the networks come from the U.S. :confused:
    Be careful with Cutting Edge Offers if you do not want to lose your money.

JennyNNS, Nov 1, 2012 IP