1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Obama deserve a second term as President ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by John Bull, Sep 22, 2012.

1. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Good on you. Your Foxnews mashed brain not working today?

boblord666, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  2. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just not willing to try teaching pigs to sing. You arent worth my time.

robjones, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  3. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
  4. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I was being kind. Pigs are actually smart enough to know we dont grade presidents on the average number of times they handle a crisis without in effect blowing it off and leaving the men to die. You on the other hand have that brilliant liberal mindset that thinks "Well, he doesn't do it ALL the time". You may in fact be the first person to *literally* be dumber than toast.

and btw -
    Obama is behind on polls in the swing states. The Huffpost is a cheerleader rag. Takes a special guy to take Huffpo as gospel.

5. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    You are a waste of skin aren't you. Oops resorted to the desperate tactic of personal abuse when I can't find a reasoned argument.

6. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Plenty of argument left, but experience has led me to believe sharing them with you is a huge waste of time.

7. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm trying to recall a time when you have presented a reasoned argument. I still get a chuckle out of the one article where you cited an Australian highschooler as some sort of expert on American politics and foreign policy. Admittedly, many of your comments are uninformed to the point of being offensive. What can you do but laugh.

Obamanation, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  8. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Good Morning Seppo. Too nice a day to spend hanging around with Republicans and their Foxnews induced views today, there's fishing to be done.

Great to see the coloured bloke still in front in the polls today though - made my morning.

Now you blokes have a good day and don't spend too much time looking for all the bad news you can find. Addles the brains you know.

9. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wasn't aware of the cause, but we assumed you weren't born that way. :p

10. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    FYI, "Coloured" is a derogatory/racist term when applied to black people in America. Just thought you should know. You might also want to read some recent polling data, almost all of which shows Romney widening a lead across the nation and in the swing states.

11. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Oops, sorry Obama if you happened to read this. Hear me, that I love and respect you. Go the black bloke!

Polling Updated Monday, Oct. 29 11:04 pm ET

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romney-vs-obama-electoral-map

Enjoy.

12. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    See! You can be taught! Next I'll show you how to read a poll, what a margin of error is, how polls determine their sampling ratios, and how polls ask their questions. It will really help with your post election depression if you get started early.

13. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Huffington has already done all that with their sampling of polls: "HuffPost Pollster collected and analyzed 16,049 opinion polls"

Their resources are a little stronger than mine and yours.

14. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, just catching up with the blow in America. Obama sure is a President and a half isn't he. Moved straight in there checking with emergency services staff, placing policies in place and making sure the finest of America's resources are available for those who need them.

Bit of a contrast to the last Republican President and his reaction to Katrina - whaaat, where, when, sorry I was asleep.

Any doubts have now gone. Obama's actions will be at the forefront of the undecided's minds as his Presidential presence puts America's minds at ease and Mr Cartoon Head continues to campaign in Ohio just blowing in the wind.

15. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Gee Bob, knowing he's getting the valuable Australian liberal vote should be a huge comfort to President Benghazigate.

robjones, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  16. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Not sure if you follow Australian politics at all, but their liberal PM, Julia Gillard, has declared this to be an "Asian Century" as part of her election season campaign. It involves a whole list of bowing, ass sucking, and begging of her great Asian superiors to grace Australia with some of their spare change. It involves setting up Australia as a tourist destination for these people to spend their money, where hard working Australians can play the role of Asian man servants, rather than competing in the big game.

I'm sure it has a certain appeal to people like Bob, who believe in the evilness of America, and the greatness of anyone but America, which explains much of the cheer leading for Obama. I'm sure it brings certain pangs of distress to know Australia isn't even in the running to put its Universities in the running for top 100 destinations of the best and brightest minds on the planet(Many from those Asian countries). Those top 100 universities are mostly located in America. So much for the Asian century. Morons.

Read and laugh.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/28/world/asia/australia-gillard-asian-century/index.html

Obamanation, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  17. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's it! Let others do your thinking for you, Bob!

Corwin, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  18. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Robbo,

With the voting well underway, it looks a close run thing to me, neither one of these guy`s has the charisma and public pull to walk it.

My very best wishes to you Robbo, good luck and no hard feelings eh ?

Bet you`ve already voted Robbo.
    JB

PS - We are 4-7 hours ahead of you, so Obama (OOPS, sorry about that Robbo, like the lady said - it just slipped out !) will be having a glass of bubbly in the White House and toasting that big portrait of Malcolm X hung up in place of George Washington in the Oval Office by the time I get the news.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
    John Bull, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  19. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome changing of the subject. I shouldn't bother but as usual you lack facts, so I'll help you out.

Actually it has been referred to as the Asian Century for some time. We are one year away from an election and thankfully our "election season" lasts a short few weeks.

Yep we want our closest neighbours, who happen to be Asian, to come a spend their money on tourism in this country. After all we spend a huge amount of money in their countries as tourists and workers. Workers in the tourism game in Australia these days could be Australian who are paid the basic wage which is high enough that we don't need to tip them or more often than not 457 visa workers who have come from European/Asian countries to flee the Republican induced world wide recession that caused massive unemployment.

I cheer for Obama because he is NOT a Republican. And because he is black. I don't blame the US, the country for anything, I blame the Republicans.

Once again let me lay supine before the great superiority of America and all that it entails. Please fling flower petals across my body as you grace me with your words.

Actually we are working with our neighbours in the education sphere of course, it's our third highest export, just as we help them with aid by building schools and roads. You know how it is - we work with them rather than against them. Comes with the territory when you live a couple of hours from the world's largest populated Muslim nation - Indonesia - and the Hindu countries. They help us out by busting their guts combatting terrorism, a massive problem since 911 (I'll just give a quick bow of thanks to the Republicans for the course they took with their terror against terror tactics). I note again that they saved US lives again this week with another terror bombing plot foiled.

I also note the US response to the Asian century - moving troops and fleets into the area. Trillions of dollars coming up for grabs that could help save your country going downhill and you move soldiers and fleets over here. Brainless twerps. We thank you for the great opportunity that you are passing up.

The CNN article has a link to a short version of one of the great speeches ever by a Prime Minister. She would never get elected in the US of course because she is atheist, unmarried, childless and lives in sin with her hairdresser man. She destroys the right wing loopy who sits across the desk from her in Parliament every time they meet but this was one special day. Watch the speech and view the incredible shrinking man that is the Opposition leader. This is what a debate is all about and a great view of the adversarial politics of the Westminster system. Made Australian women stand and punch their fists in the air yelling "Yeah" and apparently made women elsewhere stand up and do the same.

[video=youtube;ihd7ofrwQX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihd7ofrwQX0[/video]

And just a very quick "You go Obama!"

boblord666, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  20. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You'd elect someone to our highest office based on his skin color? Are you just trying to prove you're an idiot? Seriously, we believe you.

robjones, Oct 30, 2012 IP