1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Obama deserve a second term as President ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by John Bull, Sep 22, 2012.

1. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The more information that comes out the more obvious it is these drips failed to provide aid after they ignored pleas for beefed up security and even waived some standard security requirements. Then they passed on a bs story about it being a protest that was outta control... Now it turns out they had live video via drones. Everyone that sat in that situation room should be perp-walked and shipped to Gitmo pending trial.

robjones, Oct 27, 2012 IP
  2. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good. It should continue to go down because he's not doing enough.

Mr. "Give me 4 more years, because it took me 4 years to figure out how what the hell I'm doing" Obama, it's time for you to be FIRED!!!

Yeah, I went there.

grpaul, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  3. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
  4. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Now another wrinkle. The head of US Africa Command, one of the guy Pannetta cited as having agreed with him that it was just too dangerous too send troops (wait, isnt that what troops do?) has been relieved of that role halfway into the hitch. No explanation given.

Word making rounds of the blogosphere is that he did NOT agree with Panetta tha night and tried to send relief despite orders from above, and was relieved of command on the spot.

See: General Ham has been Fired? http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/10/has_general_ham_been_fired.html

robjones, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  5. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    I obviously recognize that all the posts relating to the election are very much the heartfelt comments of ordinary Americans who have to live their daily lives under whoever inherits the center stage. It is exactly the same in the UK and every country in the world for that matter. The elected Joker rampages around doing his own incompetent thing, whilst the people and country suffer the consequences. History is full of these leadership catastrophes.

Past American Presidents have all been extremely incompetent. Every one of their policies is to be over-generous in giving away $Billions to overseas crap-holes and spending $Billions more and thousands of American lives trying to police the world. Plus, the $Billions saved could be devoted to making the American people`s lives more comfortable, happier, appreciative and hopefully prosperous.

My God !! I have never seen such a genuine and voluntary patriotic population as the Americans are, but again, God knows why with the consistent neglect of their successive Government`s.

Always remember that old saying - "Charity begins at home". Confucius say :-
    "Man who gives away his money, becomes a beggar"

Whether it is hopefully Obama or Mitt-the-Twit who inherits the Presidency, the only salvation for America is that they cut out borrowing money to give away to scumbag nations and stop trying to police the world. The credit you get for this generosity is non-existent.

Your past administrations are responsible for accruing over $15 trillion national debt, just like the UK`s comedians have given us over a $1.5 Trillion debt, by simply giving away the country`s fortunes every single year at the sacrifice of their own people`s welfare. Money badly needed at home simply thrown down the pan. Fiscal lunacy gone crazy !

Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
    John Bull, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  6. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    General Ham is probably being given some "specialized" position, something to keep him busy and away from the press until the election is over.

The Washington Times has the story and it's a pretty damning stiry against the Obama administration:

"General Ham then received the order to stand down. His response was to screw it, he was going to help anyhow. Within 30 seconds to a minute after making the move to respond, his second in command apprehended General Ham and told him that he was now relieved of his command. ... The Army's ethos is to leave no man behind, but that is not shared by a president accustomed to leading from that location."
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/robbins-report/2012/oct/28/general-losing-his-job-over-benghazi/

Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
    Corwin, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  7. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am aware that a few of you cannot wait to kick my butt on everything I say, but I will totally confuse your already misplaced opinions by stating categorically that I personally admire America extremely highly, above all other countries, even my own little shit-hole. So, like thousands of foreigners, I do have a great interest in who you elect as President.

I also have an eternal quest that such a President will look after his/her American people before all else. Nobody with sense lets their own family starve or wallow in poverty by keeping the next door neighbor in luxury.

One of the taboo subjects that no Government wishes to talk about is Foreign Aid. It is never mentioned in any speeches or manifesto, or made an election issue. Yet this hole in the financial bucket accounts for $Billions and $Trillions, money which is badly needed for the people`s welfare and other internal matters. This overseas aid accounts for an enormous drain on a countries financial resources. All at the taxpayers expense and quality of life.

America just cannot keep or feed the world, neither can they bear the expense of policing it. There is no point in showing us pictures of starving, fly infested children in Africa or elsewhere - take a look at the pictures of their leaders and officials, wallowing in a life of personal luxury, living in palaces and running their Mercedes limousines, not forgetting their dozen wives and fancy women. THAT is where your generous aid goes, NOT to the starving people, they have to keep on eating maggoty food and any other waste crap and drink filthy sewage and bug infested water.

Since WW2, America has rebuilt Japan, Germany, probably Italy, more than likely Britain and a whole pile of other worn out countries, actedt as paymaster to Israel, practically kept Pakistan from extinction, subsidized Egypt, poured $Billions into that collection of shit-holes which is respectfully called Africa, the list of begging benefactors is infinite. America is the social benefit pot of gold for the entire world.

You simply cannot to all this without bankrupting your nation, a situation which is close even now.

Whoever inherits the White House should devote all this generous monetary madness to the welfare of American`s, improving health care, reducing unemployment, raising the standard of living of millions of American`s who live in squalor, defeating crime and a whole pack of essential internal needs. Then if there is any money left over, scatter it amongst the overseas begging bowls rather like feeding the chickens.

John Bull, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  8. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If Ham did get sacked because he tried to send in relief despite orders to the contrary it'd be as you say, consiatent with the "no man left behind" ethos. If it were me I'd be having someody taste my meals for me for a while. An accident would be in keeping with the Chicago way.

robjones, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  9. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Apparently several people refused to follow orders that evening. Had the two ex-seals who later died not rushed to the Consulate against orders, the rest of the consulate staff would be dead along with Amb. Stevens. From a political standpoint, I can absolutely understand why Obama is stonewalling on this issue. The more information that comes to light, the more my blood boils. I suspect the visceral response is shared by most Americans who become aware of the details, including the 25% of the Military who thought voting for Obama might be a good idea.

Obamanation, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  10. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I suspect the families of those hundreds of thousands of innocents we have killed over the last 10 years feel the same. Whilst it's only news reports of the same single death feeding your increasing emnity (aka crocodile tears) it's more actual deaths (rather than biased reports of the same one over and over), fuelling their emnity.

Here's a tip, spend the day researching how many attacks we have performed on the enemy and why they keep killing us. I bet you will find the people who killed your embassador were created well after 9/11, probably carrying their increasing emnity as a result of that 'collateral damage' we hear so much of.

Bushranger, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  11. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Love to see this same outrage displayed every time there is a multiple murder in America. Americans killing Americans. Wouldn't it be good to see the end of that from a US point of view? It seems to be a weekly occurrence.

boblord666, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  12. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who is this we you speak of? If you have been party to the killing of hundreds of thousands of innocent people, my recommendation is that you turn yourself in to the appropriate authorities as soon as possible and confess your sins. I'm sure they will be able to properly prosecute you for your crimes, or get you the medical help you need in case your crimes are imagined.,

Obamanation, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  13. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There were no doubt hundreds of people that died on the highways the same day. We do not pay the same attention to those deaths like this, gruesome though they may have been, for the following reasons:

-- They were not sent out on that highway without brakes or seatbelts with a can of gas in their lap by the US State Dept.

-- They did not send messages to their superiors at the Dept of State and tell them they needed breaks seatbelts, etc or they'd die

-- They did not call their superiors at the Dept of State and tell them a car was coming at them and they would need assistance off the highway... 6 hours before the car hit them.

-- Their bosses did not watch them in real time for 6 or so hours while the car hurtled toward them and refuse to deploy help that could have saved them.

As with other issues, I don't seek the approval of the guys outside the US on this topic. They don't understand the issue, haven't a clue about the US military ethic, and as usual seem to just be offering adverse opinion. Somehow if George Bush were in the White House I'm sure their opinion would be entirely different. Go figure. Liberals don't like logic, they just like to argue.

robjones, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  14. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What in the hell?

grpaul, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  15. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here's a tip, can you restate all that in a way most of us can understand?

In other news, Obama seems to be suffering from an "enthusiasm gap". His followers don't seem to have the same mindless enthusiasm that they had four years ago, and because of that many of his followers may not vote next Tuesday.

Corwin, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  16. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Basically there are only three possible explanations for failing to mount a serious rescue effort.

(1) Obama admin WANTED Stevens not to survive.
    (2) In a crisis Obama froze like a deer in the headlights.
    (3) He placed some political consideration above saving our people.

The common factor, none is an acceptable action for the Commander in Chief. "Hope" is not a military tactic.

17. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You know it is kind of strange how the crisis unfolded. The assault on the embassy took more then an hour and yet no one gave a flying frak to move in and trow a couple of flashbangs against the guys in the building , no one even tried to prepare evacuation plan . Given the fact that NATO has bases less then hour away we could have sent in a commando to evac the facility . The CIA agents could have requested armored reinforcements from the local Benghazi forces . There were plenty of options but no commander issued an actual order. Given the lessons of the past like the 1999 attacks you'd think they've be ready for an attack.

ApocalypseXL, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  18. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, so far we do know the head of Africa Command, a US 4-star, just got relieved in the middle of his gig, and a Rear Admiral {Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette} that commanded a battle group in the Med which would have been called on for support has been relieved. No explanation from the government... and the word making it's way around the net is that both tried to send support despite the "stand down" order.

Panetta has already gone on record saying General Ham {Africom} agreed with him that it was just too risky to send anyone in. That sounds like exactly NO military leader on the planet.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  19. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Since you obviously believe that Obama was directly involved in this debacle even to the point of watching it on TV and directing the response, is he also directly responsible for the saving of lives in Indonesia this week where a terror attack on the US Embassy, US Consulate and Australian Embassy was foiled?

Those damned Indonesian Muslims have so far arrested 700 people with terrorist links plus killed a few dozen more since 9/11.

I believe there MAY be a 50 minute video of this 8 hour debacle available and I also believe the Washington Times version of events http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/28/lack-of-strike-force-impeded-benghazi-response/ . It indicates that Libya is a mess (surprise) and that all the people (Embassy, government, CIA, US military) had no real idea what was going on that day and are still struggling with what happened. That may have something to do with Libya's military and police being destroyed and having an interim government with no power in place and the country being run by armed militia with AL Qaeda flags flying over buildings.

Foxnews and John McCain have their usual political agenda of painting Obama as the antiChrist. Pathethic, making political mileage out of this.

Blame Obama for the mess Libya is in right now and I would agree with you in a instant.

boblord666, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  20. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wow. That post is too stupid to answer, so I'm placing this here to let you know I didnt miss it, I'm just ignoring it.