1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal problem - pleasy help, sold on ebay and now I have problems

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by zeroground, Oct 22, 2012.

I don't know if there is anything I can do but at least I will ask you and maybe someone has something to say.
    Well about more than a month I sold item Iphone 4S on ebay and I shipped the item via DHL.
    I have tracking number and proof that item came on the location.
    The problem is that the buyer is from USA and he wanted me to ship it to Vietnam which I did. The problem is that someone hacked into his account and bought the item.
    First time when I called paypal they said everthing will be fine but now after 1 month from that time I got warning and my paypal account -500$. I talked with them but they said that it isn't their fault that the problem is in bank and that bank decided that I need to refund the buyer?!
    So I sold the item, I shipped the item and I have a proof for it but still I am the one who need to pay everything and I'm not fault 'cause someone hacks into their system, am I???

If anyone has dealed with this please help, as I had 180$ pending and now I need to pay 300$+ more and I'm not fault for it.

Thanks
    Regards

Mario

zeroground, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  2. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What kind of item you sold?

Zoti Media Group, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  3. zeroground

zeroground Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As I said I sold mobile phone Iphone 4S 16GB.

4. INDIAN123

INDIAN123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all U need to ship the item which is mentioned in your payment received transaction ( in paypal)
    If u ship the item in different address then U have 0 seller protection coverage . and u have to bear loss .

But If u ship exact address that Is mentioned in the transaction page then contact paypal and talk to the supervisor of limitation department and it will solve your probs .

INDIAN123, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  5. zeroground

zeroground Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes I learned that hard way but that's stupid as I can buy item for my cousin in USA or in Africa that's stupid rule at all.
    Their system isn't safe and that's the biggest problem. I'm victim of someone else fraud and bad system.
    That's all I got to say!

6. psychost

psychost Active Member

Best Answers:
    NEVER ship ANYTHING to an address other than the one listed.
    Your fucked, plain and simple..... Sorry to be blunt.

Mark it up as a loss

psychost, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  7. ЄxDeus™

ЄxDeus™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you wont get your money back.. but you could contact the phone company and have them block the phone.

ЄxDeus™, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  8. blockdos

blockdos Active Member

Best Answers:
    The iphones can be unblocked/cleaned esn. Its a lost cause. I feel for the OP but should have known better, I am sure there had to be red flags on ebay and paypal advising about the different address too.

blockdos, Oct 30, 2012 IP